This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Tribal Council #7 (Quechua)

Topic » S1 Tribal Council #7 (Quechua)

2713 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well, tonight TWO of you will be voted off and join the jury!

#Quechua - (Orange Buffs, 9/10 Remaining)
Clarkkent6969
dragotistic
islandsurvivor
kingLiam
MikeLovesBB0099
Nostalgic
Possiblythis
sportsgeek12
Writinglegend

Heres how tonight will work. You each will be casting TWO votes. You can place them however you want. They can both go for one person, or be split between two people. If you cast one vote by being careless, I'll just assume you are placing BOTH your votes on them! Also no voting = two self votes.

Nostalgic is SAFE and can't be voted out, and he has also earned a 3rd vote which he can use as he would like.

All votes will be due tomorrow at 5pm est! I wish you all the best of luck in the craziest tribal we have had this season!
2713 days 12 hours ago
Nostalgic
*walks in smiling*
2713 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
To specify,

the TWO castaways with the highest vote count will be voted off.

In the case of a tie, it will be a case by case basis. But most likely in a tie, I'll give everyone voting in the tiebreaker a single vote. Also if someone didn't vote and is in the tie, they will especially be voted off.
2713 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
People OPEN YOUR EYES AND VOTE OUT THE SNAKE AND THE RAT!

https://imgur.com/a/LcfUs
2713 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
QUESTION - This tribe seems pretty divided, how did that happen?
2713 days 12 hours ago
Nostalgic
QUESTION - This tribe seems pretty divided, how did that happen?

From what I've gathered, when Cusco took Ben and voted him out, there was a vote against Liam which wasn't from Ben. Liam thinks Clark made Mike flip on him. This started an argument which has turned the two against each other. Said drama has all come from this one vote and whether or not Mike flipped.
2713 days 12 hours ago
kingLiam
It's Because We Finded Out That Clark Is A Snake, PERIOD
2713 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
"Vote out the snake and the rat" you do realize the rat is Mike because he told you
2713 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
Because I knew he was snaked by yourself, so you make him be the rat
2713 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This all started by my starting with some paranoia, Mike didn't know if I was telling the truth, then at the tribal Ben left Liam got 2 votes, was it from Mike? Possibly. Is Mike playing Liam trying to get Liam to feel safe and then backstab? Possibly.

I'm saying Liam is trying to tell you guys what to do, I don't care if you vote him or me it's your game but let's not forget about potential idols
2713 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
PUBLIC QUESTION -

Has there been any talk of idols being in play and how someone may have found it, if there was one?
2713 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
It's there an idol, wtf?
2713 days 11 hours ago
Nostalgic
PUBLIC QUESTION -

Has there been any talk of idols being in play and how someone may have found it, if there was one?

None that I know of
2713 days 11 hours ago
kingLiam
It's Clark Snaking Mike? Sure. It's Clark a backstabber? Yes It's Clark a Liar? 100%
2713 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Talk? No. Possibility absolutely, I mean you look at this past season of survivor at merge everyone assumed that there wasn't another one, yet there was. You look at this season some might think host never brought up idols so there isn't any but maybe one person paid close attention and might have found one
2713 days 11 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Who have I backstabbed?

open group

JH Survivor S1 - Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!