This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NNTM Berlin Mansion

Topic » NNTM Berlin Mansion

2168 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
lol the team lost but individually they were still safe. On another note, I miss Michael. Being the only guy left in the competition is tough.
2168 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
it is different when your safe was coloring with orange but once again congrats for that achievement so far *claps*
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
it isn't in the dusted or busted method to say whether you gain or lose according to duels so. i made a decision. plus wouldn't it be wrong to give out lows to all duel losers and highs to the winners? just going with the track record nin herself put up there
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
lol judith stop being so dramatic?
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
its not different with orange safe, you're still safe since you didnt land in the bottom or top three
2168 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
and stop being thirsty for accomplishment please? we know you did that just wanted to show people you are a big shit in this competition
2168 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
and remember there is a word called underdog which most of the show has and still winning. just do the challenge, share our thoughts and stop being so cocky and show that "you should be afraid of me shit cause I am better than you statistically"
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
LMAO
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
okay judith i never previously mentioned or have any intent to be like "all of you suck!!! im the winner here you guys can go to hell!" they're stats. stats are fun to share. just because i share stats does not mean i am thirsty for accomplishment and undermining everyone. hell ember could win the next challenge and i wouldnt throw a riot. i'm sorry if i made you feel that way, but in no world would i ever try and hold myself on a pedestal above you guys. if it maddens you THAT much that i share how you guys are doing in this comp, then ill just stop calculating the stats. are we on the same page?
2168 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Wieners, anyone?
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
i'd like a weiner
2168 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Good good. Nothing like a big stick of German meat to calm down a tense situation.
2168 days 23 hours ago
DrG2
lol the facts show how cocky you are and if you didnt realize that then ... ok

but in no world would i ever try and hold myself on a pedestal above you guys
VS
you talking about sylvian being safe all season kind of shit (you deleted it)

just stop doing any statistic cause it is unnecessary and the fun facts are just too all over the place. thank you and congrats for anyone that above me and do better than me all season *claps*

I am done. good morning or good night to you all, I am not talking here anymore. Congrats for being on top 7 next day and GL ember and tina
2168 days 23 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I guess she won't be joining us for wieners then...
2168 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
i talked about crystal silvian because she always talks shit in the group chat

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!