This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MARIANA ISLANDS CONFESSIONALS

Topic » MARIANA ISLANDS CONFESSIONALS

1514 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Washed/Washed_Ravioli

Hufus needs to go. He is close with both chandler and garrett and he just needs to go now. He has been sketchy all game and has been the one who I was always unsure about. I had a bad feeling about him for a long while, glad but also annoyed to know I was right
1514 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Chandler/Chandelier

I feel like this is a messed up round and im screwed anyway. I'll tell you why. Hufus won't do the final challenge bc he won't choose between me and Garrett which means it's ALL on Garrett. Idk what he will do but I have a feeling he Will take Hufus. I REALLY don't wanna vote Hufus today bc he will be piss. So WASHED needs to win immunity. So my hands get clean. It's a lose lose If I went to f3 with Garrett and Hufus by voting Washed or go with Washed and Garrett. So the best thing for me is Washed immune And Hufus making a choice And I hope he doesnt tie. Bc I didn't born to be a second option
1514 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
- FINALE-

"I was highly considering voting for you bud" - Washed

FINAL 5:
IMMUNITY: Washed

ARMANTI VOTED OUT (3*-1-1; 2-1) Garrett played an idol
Armanti - Garrett
Chandler - Garrett
Garrett - Chandler/Chandler
Hufus - Armanti/Armanti
Washed - Garrett/Armanti

FINAL 4:
IMMUNITY: Hufus

Washed lost the FMC challenge to Garrett
Chandler - Garrett
Garrett - Washed
Hufus - Washed
Washed - Garrett

FINAL 3:
REWARD: Garrett
REMOVED FROM JURY: Washed
1514 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
Chandler/Chandelier

I cant believe I have to answer people When Garrett will Win anyway.

Clair is voting for him We have 7 jurors So It takes 4.

1/4

Armanti will vote for him too after that speech

2/4

Paralox won't vote for me. I don't even know if it's worth trying
1514 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Garrett/Garrett5

WOW I DID IT! https://gyazo.com/047212ab2027f7fd4578ed1ab1ec868d

Honestly, I put so much time and effort into this game it feels great to be sitting at FTC. I didn't see myself getting here (I EXUDE CONFIDENCE, I KNOW) but i did. It wasn't an easy ride, nor was it perfect, but the same can be said for Hufus and Chandler. I am still in shock.

But I am proud of the way I played and proud of the fact that I made FTC in my Boi's first season. I put in so much work, but there is still work to be done. I have to cap it off with a win. SHOUT OUT TO CLAIR. I LOVE YOU, CLAIR!! 馃挏鉂わ笍
1513 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Jakes Jury vote:

I am voting hufus. I said when I left I would 100% vote for hufus if he made it to the end and here he is and I am standing by it. I thought going into final tribal that I might vote garrett but thinking it over, I cant ignore the fact that despite hufus being labelled most likely to win at the second merge challenge he managed to make it all the way to final tribal without a single vote even though he only was immune twice
1512 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
Clair's Jury Vote:

I hope this vote of mine will give you the win. Your victory is my victory too. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! Like what you always say, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND STARS AND GALAXIES AND UNIVERSE AND BACK!

I'm voting...

BABY GARRETT/BABY GARE BEAR/KING GARRIE. 馃挏鉂わ笍
1512 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
Leo's Jury Vote:

Well. Well. Well. The final rant session, one that could give someone a brief moment of ecstasy before they realize nothing on Tengaged is relevant in actual iife and crush whoever loses hopes and dreams beyond rationality, probably. In my opinion, survivor should be won by someone who played a good social game, maintained control, while also taking risks.

Chandler did not seem to fulfill, well, any of those.

Idk my gut is saying Hufus maintained solid control and played a good game. I think Garrett will win, but I do not think an overreliance on advantages while losing key allies is a better gameplan than maintaining decent control.

So I vote Hufus for the win
1512 days 15 hours ago
lliiaamm
Armanti's Jury vote:

I think this person really embodied the winner鈥檚 philosophy that I have, so they deserve my vote to win...

Hufus

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!