This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RIOLA CONFESSIONALS

Topic » RIOLA CONFESSIONALS

1469 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Crypt/CryptSpartan (Mistica)

WOW. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT. I swear the entire time I was doing the puzzle my heart was beating at 1,000,000 bpm and I thought a ton of times that someone was gonna post first. The only thing that motivated me to finish fast was that I was doing it for my tribe. Yes, I'm on a tribe full of middle ground people that can swing either way at certain times. As far as I'm concerned, I'm playing this game heroically. I want to make friends and not enemies, especially in a game full of tarot cards and hexes. Right now I'm only close to Vincent; I'll talk to more people later. All I can say right now is that it is NEVER too early for comeback season. Crypt out for now (cool).
1469 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Vincent/Vinsincent (Mistica)

alright so i when i came to this game i expected to be added either to villains or heroes tribe but after couple of minutes i realised that 3rd tribe full of gamechangers maybe would be the place where i would really belong to. i only talked in private with crypt cause i saw him with me in other group game in the past and i didnt talk with other 3 guys cause from my experience it might be too early to make alliances and if they would leak i would be in terrible spot. i dont have friends here so im not gonna make alliances, ill make voting blocks when i would have to vote someone out but thats all. at start im going to give my best in challenges and ill try to lay low and i will make chaos at merge. if people would think im not that smart coming with me to merge that would be best case scenario for me. at the moment i reunited with tj and i told him that ill try to not send his tribe to tribal, it didnt work but ill try to save him next time, on the other hand i know he has lots of friends on this site and coming to merge with him... it could backfire obviously. i need to gather as much people with no friendships as possible. i played a game once where there was 7 people left and i wasnt biggest threat but other 6 were friends sooo i know its big deal if someone is popular on this site. my plan for this premerge is to do whatever is possible to save my tribemates and maybe flip on some of them at merge not too early so i could be the master with options not someone who is an ,,option''. crypt sent tribe with tj to tribal and i dont blame him i want him to stay over anyone else on villains tribe and even though crypt is biggest threat on my tribe and he could be threat at merge i think it would be good to be his ally and maybe use him as shield later on in the game, he doesnt seem like someone who is popular so i want to work with him. if my tribe goes to tribal i dont have huge preference who to vote for between ozzy lukas and pietro cause they all seem cool im just hoping for good swap soon enough
1469 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Gustavo/Cojones 12 (Luccia)

Okay soooo I'm probably over playing the house down, but basically I've been talking to everybody on our tribe except for Dragon and aligning with them. I have been trying to lock down Matt as my final two partner and using him and I to be the tandem of the tribe. TJ, Zach on one side, Nick on the other. Lowkey I would love to take Zach out next if we lose again using the Hocus Pocus alliance, but I don't know if Matt would be down for that... I would love to crush a knife alongside Zach's back though. Maybe it would give him some clarity to be able to do the 40 piece puzzle in a reasonable time.... Any who, I'm paranoid by nature so I'm just going to assume that I'm being voted out for overplaying an easy vote. Oh well. I don't care it's just a game and there are many other group games to join if that's the case.
1469 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Zach/Jayhawk123 (Luccia)

I'm not telling them about my advantage. I'm hoping to get another advantage as I go through the game. I should be safe tomorrow, unless something drastic changes. The vote should be unanimous. I just started an alliance called the wicked witches which is me, TJ, Gustavo, and Matt. I feel like I can be on the top of that alliance, but I feel a swap coming very soon
1469 days 5 hours ago
lliiaamm
Matthew/Mattyboy0005 (Luccia)

going to our first tribal council, I’m very happy with where I’m at in this game right now. Our tribe is very unified in voting dragon right now, and moving on in this game as a United 5. I have made a very close ally in Gustavo, and plan on staying with him until the end. Us 2 have made separate alliences between nick, as well as Zach and Tj, so we are in a power position in this tribe. I also have 2 friends I’ve been in touch with on the hero’s tribe to better position myself at the merge
1468 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick/NickBrad97 (Luccia)

The plan is still dragon. But im telling dragon it's TJ to keep the secondary target off me in case of an idol. I don't think he has an idol but I cant be sure. Taking zero chances rn
1468 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick/NickBrad97 (Luccia)

So the vote went exactly like I thought it would which is great. Ive Also been telling people im too 'scared' to idol hunt because I might run into a disadvantage. Which is a total lie. Hopefully they believe it and I can scope this idol. No luck so far though
1468 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm
TJ/TJ2807 (Luccia)

not gonna lie, kinda bummed that my perfect game was ruined... ya know what, new strategy, get a vote at every tribal. If I can’t be memorable one way I’ll be memorable another way
1468 days 7 hours ago
lliiaamm

the vote went pretty simple, we got out the inactive player. This keeps our tribe strong and united
1467 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
Gustavo/Cojones12 (Luccia)

not much game talk has happened in the past day. Dragon going is awesome. Everybody stayed true to what they told me. I went one tribal council unscathed. Awesome.... I really want to buddy buddy up with Matt and I'm going to use the fact that we seem to be trying the hardest from our tribe for the challenge.. I would love to swing sides and vote out Zach next with Nick and Matt. It's also Zach's birthday on Monday and how great would it be to vote him out on his birthday LOL. Anywho byeee see ya soon ;) Also, Matt really trusts Lorenzo, so I'm trying to get him to trust me as well. so my talk with Lorenzo that was supposed to be about game ended up being an hour long conversation about the current political climate in America. Definitely an interesting conversation but will it make him trust me which was my goal?? LOL I don't know, Lorenzo has a very interesting perspective on things happening rn
1467 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm

I’m very happy the tribe is picking my flag to represent our tribe, because it gives me more power within the tribe. Also, I love Gustavo, but I didn’t think his flag stood a chance. I am nervous, however, because if we lose it is mostly my fault
1467 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Nick/NickBrad97 (Luccia)

I know my tribe said we should all work on one and Submit the best flag but I'm gonna be honest I didnt even try and make one. This was not my strong suit and I wasnt gonna waste my time or theirs. Lucky no one seems to mind so far. Or they do and just haven't said it but we shall see. Fingers crossed!
1467 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Zach/jayhawk123 (Luccia)

I hope we win and don't go to tribal, pretty much all I got right now. If we lose, Nick will most likely be going. Unless someone makes a move, but I still think it's too early for that, gotta get my footing in this game, have one advantage that could help at a swap and would really help at a merge. Right now I trust Matt and TJ the most. Gustavo seems pretty cool, I enjoy talking to him
1467 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Lukas/SirNiceGuy (Mistica)

So we've won again, and before I go back to searching the tunnels, I've got a bit of an epiphany. We're slowly inching closer and closer to a potential merge, and I... really haven't done any strategizing whatsoever. I think I've just been worried about overstrategizing too early, since we haven't been in any actual danger, but I'll have to think. When's the right time to start throwing dirt? Is it now? Was it last tribal? Is it next tribal? That's the thing about Survivor, it ain't that clean-cut.
1467 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Crypt/CryptSpartan (Mistica)

Vincent's tarot card made that shit close. But I'm glad we won. Rubes and I have a little "tribal alliance" where we're conspiring to send the villains to tribal council every possible time if we can help it. I think the game works better without their evil asses in contention. I'm glad that the flag turned out great like it just shows what happens if an entire tribe works together. I really can't take the credit for all of it. My original flag was plain, and the tribe suggestions were the stuff that spiced the flag up. I love this Mistica tribe. I think that by putting the middle people together it forces us to be one cohesive unit and not fall under a category like heroes or villains. In terms of communication, I've mainly only talked to vincent. The rest of the tribe seems nice, but I don't have too many connections yet. I'll have to forge some more soon.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!