This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

Topic » Chapter 1 Thunderstruck

1641 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Everyone wakes up in separate cabins each decorated with their fears. Everyone looks outside and sees a snowy resort signaling that they aren’t where the typically live. Little do they realize this will be their new home.
1641 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ai stands up and hugs her plushie tight, staring at the picture of her dada. “...EEEIIII”
1641 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella sits up, staring directly up at the ceiling into the face of hell... clown hell. She blinks once, twice... and screams. "WHAHUAHA-" She falls off the bed and faceplants onto the floor with a more quiet oof.

Kuro awakens and finds himself in a bed shaped like a train. He silently rolls out of the bed glancing around uneasily. ^Where am I...?^
1641 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea Frieling wakes up in a cabin full of lots of dog merchandise, specifically large ones. Very... very large dog memorabilia. When she comes to and sees a giant sculpture of a rottweiler, she yells, before coming to realize that it's just a sculpture.*

R: "W-wha... why... why are there so many dogs? I-I don't like dogs..."

*She looks outside.*

R: "That's a lot of snow..."
1641 days 12 hours ago
marglyn
*Akito sits up and sees shadows and some other weird shit*
“what the hell..”
1641 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*brett wakes up he sees a hot nurse babe on the ceiling and screams because he finds it hot and scary at the same time*

*cranky looks out his window watching snow fall he pulls his coat tight*

*red stretches and dropkicks a rita repulsa cut out hurting himself in the process*
1641 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
*Jackson opens his eyes, hyperventilating at the sight of fake blood stained on his covers. He jumps out of bed, sweating a bit as he searches for an exit to the cabin*
1641 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Rin: *opens her eyes* Shit- *jumps up and looks around the cabin, eyes wide* Shit, what..?
1641 days 12 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
*Yeriana wakes up in immediate horror from what she sees on her walls*

"CARDI B DON'T THROW YOUR SHOE AT ME!"
1641 days 12 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Alana sees a bunch of water*

Oh no
1641 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ai attempts to run through a wall to escape but ends up falling flat.
1641 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
B: *stands up and screams* "THIS ISN'T TUBULAR!" *she throws a friendship bracelet at an Alien*
1641 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Rhea digs around, hoping to find a coat bc it looks cold out there.*

R: "I'm not about to freeze out there..."
1641 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Arabella rises, brushing herself off. She checks her mood ring, which is is black. ^Stressed. About right.^ She exits her cabin, glancing around. "Ugh... snow." She kicks at it unhappily.

Kuro's already left the cabin and is sitting around fidgeting with his hands.
1641 days 12 hours ago
coolKat
*Dilly wakes up with a yawn before opening his eyes to enormous and little dogs all over he screams loud* “AHHH!”
1641 days 12 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*brettruns out of his cabin v scared*

*cranky sighs and exits his cabin glancing around at everyone else coming out*

*red is too busy being a menance and fighting rita reulsa cut outs*

open group

Danganronpa: Back To The Past

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!