This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Power of Veto 12

Topic » S16: Power of Veto 12

1004 days 1 hour ago
J2999
1004 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Checkin Open
1004 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
hi
1004 days 1 hour ago
Hisoka
Hey
1004 days 1 hour ago
BBMeganNicole
holaaaa
1004 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
Hi
1004 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Here can we start at 6:05
1004 days 1 hour ago
BBMeganNicole
im okay with 6:05
1004 days 1 hour ago
Hisoka
thats when the rounds usually start anyways
1004 days 1 hour ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called ‘In The Loop‘ and here’s how it works:

In this competition, there are three parts to this competition, each which work on a cycle. This meaning that you will do each thing three times.

You will have your own designated forum for this competition.

To begin with, you will have to post the phrase *Breaks Wall #[Number]*, with the number either being #1, #2 or #3, dependant on which round it is. The first time, you must do this action 10 times; the second time you must do this action 20 times; and the third time you must do this action 30 times.

Each time after completing the wall breaks, you will then be mailed 3 statements, to each the answer will be TRUE or FALSE. You must get all 3 correct each time to move on. You must mail back your responses, and I will then respond either with the next part, or that you are incorrect — though you will not be told which answers are incorrect.

The third part to this competition will be a puzzle. Each round you will receive a different jigsaw puzzle, of different shapes and sizes. When you have completed the puzzle, you must take a screenshot with your profile visible, and post it in YOUR individual forum.

Once you have posted the puzzle, you then go onto breaking wall #2, and the same process repeats. You do not need to wait for me between posting your jigsaw link and moving onto the next wall breaks.

When you have completed all 9 parts [each one 3 times], you must then post in THIS forum [the HOH forum] *Rings Bell*.

The first houseguest to complete all 9 parts and ring the bell will win the Power of Veto.

Note: In relation to mails, I will respond to everything in the order I receive them, and do this as quickly as possible, but may in turn cause a few second wait.

Any questions?
1004 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Parts in order:
#1: Comment *Breaks Wall #1* 10 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#2: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#3: Jigsaw #1. Post this in your individual forum.
#4: Comment *Breaks Wall #2* 20 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#5: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#6: Jigsaw #2. Post this in your individual forum.
#7: Comment *Breaks Wall #3* 30 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#8: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#9: Jigsaw #3. Post this in your individual forum.
#10: Post *Rings Bell* in the main forum.
1004 days 1 hour ago
Hisoka
ok r
1004 days 1 hour ago
iYBF
I think I’m lost but maybe I’ll get it who knows
1004 days 1 hour ago
Birks4444
where do we get the puzzle from? is it mailed to us?
1004 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Eww
1004 days 1 hour ago
J2999
Part 2 and 3 are both mailed to you.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!