This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness Rising - Confessionals

Topic » MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness..

1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Chris T. (christossss)

this cast is looking pretty fresh ngl. good job on that. my power seems pretty great too. i know ess's and alis and they are both worse

talking of me ali guigi matt and our duos will all be working together

i wanna pull in emma and bronc to weaken the side with the hamwiches. love them but they have too many friends
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ray G. (GentlemanG)

I’ve fallen..and I can’t get up. How do I find myself here again?? I’ve won twice and came back for the most important All-Star season just to get idol’d out pre-jury. My story in this series has been hilarious and I didn’t think I’d be coming back to play another Survivor hosted by you guys. However, I’m glad I did. This cast is packed, and it’s going to be filled with drama. Getting swung off my original tribe so early might have been for the best so I’m not complaining. I might be washed up though, the old school target is definitely on my back. I’m here for a fun time though, I’m feeling under the weather, but I’ll make the most of it. All in all, I’m ready to give it my all again and appreciate you both for having me back!
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nolan K. (mysterygame2)

This is a mess.

The buruburu is playing hard tonight.
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Julian W. (TheSexiestDude990)

Did I really just fall ass backwards into a solid position on this tribe

That's so funny to me
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Matt F. (Gigi10)

Basically so far I've just been trying to position myself in a spot where I'm cushioned by bigger threats later in the game. So I want to keep big names like Tylor, Ray, Ess, etc. around so that eventually they go after each other and me and Austyn can dictate who goes as we should hopefully be the swings.

I'm just trying to build a foundation with people so far, and it's landed me in a bunch of 3 team chats where I feel on the bottom. That's fine for now, and honestly could work out as everyone will be trying to get our votes. I feel closest to Chris, Tylor, and Zach out of everyone (other than Austyn obv) but there isn't really anyone that I have a super close bond with. I also feel good with Ess, Ali, Guigi, and Parv, but I also know how they play and know they would vote me out if it meant the betterment of their game in a heartbeat.

So yeah, I'm just taking it easy for now and working the classic social game, like I have every time I've played this series. I do think I will have to make bigger moves once the game gets going though.

As for this vote, you know I'm in 2 6 person alliance chats and me and Austyn are the swings. This one isn't tough for me though, I barely know anyone in the Keith group and I very much dislike Keith, so bye! That's what you get for fucking over my bestie brenla in a hunger games like a year ago :) I also just simply trust the other group WAY more and it makes no sense to go against them at this point. Hopefully Absol doesn't totally distrust me after this but (shrugman)
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Steve B. (broncman789)

General Questions:
-What are your initial thoughts on the Cast?

It was a big cast with a lot of personalities.

-At tonight's Immunity Challenge we saw the Changeling use their power to swap which tribe Ess and Tris were on. Were you surprised to see a power used so early in the game?

I was surprised a power was used so early

-At the first Immunity Challenge players had to eliminate not one, but two players from the challenge. Do you think there is any resentment over the way this challenge played out, and if so, do you think it will have an impact on tonight's vote or the future of this game?

There is a little resentment but not enough to make an impact.

I vote for Alan tonight
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nolan K. (mysterygame2)

seans going home bc of pre gaming relationships and it sucks bc I've tried for hours to save him

#badcasting
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----KEITH, SEAN, & ALAN VOTED OUT FOR 30TH, 29TH, & 28TH-----
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Xakim D. (Hisoka)

I was searching for this idol for 10 hours and I’m ready for clue #2 I will not give up
1128 days 22 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ess C. (PureEssence)

https://voca.ro/14rP8odU5pFI
1128 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Steve B. (broncman789)

We saw a complete blowout at tonight's Immunity Challenge. What went wrong?

We just couldn’t get the words fast enough and all our tribe mates weren’t online

We've seen a few different powers get played now. Are you surprised to see powers get used this early? What are the odds we see a power make an appearance tonight?

yes and the odds are good

What will you basing your vote on tonight?

Honestly keep the tribe strong
1128 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----STONER VOTED OUT FOR 27TH-----
1128 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
1128 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Viv L. (ElectraViv)

Just so you know I’m stirring up drama on my tribe to increase your ratings you’re welcome

I leaked absol everything

open group

* MNRS CONFESSIONAL GROUP *

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!