This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 540 Final - Second Chances

Topic » TSC 540 Final - Second Chances

177 days 2 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1-good start
2- the voice is not cute
3-50% yes 50%no
4- maybe today is  okay for me
5-yass good for britney
.Madonna is not for me
6- not my mood honestly
7- i dont like the melody
8- works on me
9-love ronela love Albania but the song is not so good. But okay

10-Im living SM

11- Katya Sambucca is the winner baby. She is so  innovative and ecologist .Im living with this ICONIC and máster piece !!!!

12-this is cool i liked

13- oh of course!!yass!!!
177 days 2 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
14- ok i loved this from first second

15-  👍 😁 is weird and sounds so good
16- rosalia should be illegal.  Comment from Argentina
17-its a yes from  me
18- im gonna think about this .im not sure
19- yassss rock me
20-im so curiosidad about this
21- okay she slayed
22- i love courtney love sm  and i like this song
Im so nostálgic bc i had a bff who introduced me on her music
176 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - OMG what a HIT to open!! definitely sets the tone for this edition YASSSSS
02) MUNA - this is just unnecessarily long and feels taxing and exhausting to get through soz
03) Monster High - aixjsjdjjsndjsnxjsnsjs omg this HIT!!! I was so big brained to send this to tv vs movies week and this sender is so big brained to send it to second chances omgggg
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - and when I say this is a hit then what...
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - the fact of the matter is I had no idea these two ever collabbed...and I can see why...
06) Celine Dion - damn tsc4 was NOT playing. and neither am I. sorry celine...mom...
07) AMAKA - DIVAAAAA we love this hit!!!
08) Stacie Orrico - OMGGGGG DNQ??? WTF???? THIS IS A HIT!!!!!! stacie mother idc idc...
09) Ronela Hajati - we love her divalicious ways but we don't love this song I fear
10) School Gyrls - omggggggg mothers....... why are my two entries such hits...maybe I send good music every now and then frfr....
11) Katya Sambuka - mother was so robbed and hopefully won't be robbed this time around...
12) Blackstarkids - omg wait a hit I can't believe this is my first time hearing this collapse!!!
13) Estelle - MOTHERRRRRR her voice is saurrrrr gorg!!!!! tew robbed!!!
14) a子 - it's definitely a nice cooldown from the first 13 songs!!! love her voice.
15) Susanne Sundfør - I'm bald at this being a HIT!!! never thought I'd enjoy this as much as I did!!
16) ROSALÍA - DIVAAAAA we love rosalia and this absolute collapse of a track!!!
17) Bloodline - of all the tim brown songs to submit..... maybe this just isn't for moi...
18) Iggy Azalea - iggy really said let me just go to india and serve cunt....mother a bit.
19) Greta Van Fleet - this was actually kinda enjoyable to me! pleasant surprise!!
20) Brum - OKAYYYY BRUM SHOW EM HOW ITS DONE DIVAAAA
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - omgggg what a whopper I def didn't expect to enjoy this so much!!
22) Hole - yasss what a hit I hope I can find a few points to give to it while voting in this fierce week...
176 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - What a...questionable opener. This was torture to my ears, sorry :(
02) MUNA - A bit of a random choice to bring back but honestly, it's solid! Like it's not outstanding but it's decent <3
03) Monster High - LMFAO we need Monster High week fr. This was awful but I have no choice but to stan this art <3
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - LMFAO what is this doing back so soon? Idc, it's still a bop for sure!!!
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - I mean, two queens! This should be mesmerising on paper, but in reality it turns out just...ok! Not horrible, I can stan :)
06) Celine Dion - Mum! This song is a little overrated but it's a classic, gotta appreciate it!!!
07) AMAKA - I don't remember this, and for very good reason...
08) Stacie Orrico - LMFAO two TSC4 songs. This was actually...SO GOOD! Like Jessica_2009, thank you for disqualifying yourself so we could get this because I LIVED
09) Ronela Hajati - This is nothing compared to what she would go on to do. Not my kinda thing but go queen!
10) School Gyrls - LMFAO I feel like I didn't participate in this contest because I would've remembered this BOP! They outsold honestly
11) Katya Sambuka - This is only from a couple of contests ago yet I have blanked it from my mind? This was...not good though, it's ok that I forgot it, sorry
12) Blackstarkids - Not my kinda music (rap). It's ok for what it is, but I just hate rap
13) Estelle - LMFAO we could've done without K*nye, otherwise this is a bop! Yeah, this song without K*nye would've gotten my 12...
14) a子 - This was really cute! I think this is triggering a memory in my mind to...very nice honestly :)
15) Susanne Sundfør - This was a bit of a mess but I can appreciate it! Not the worst this week I can say that
16) ROSALÍA - This was certainly a lot of noise!
17) Bloodline - I have memories of this one, yeah! I'm not sure if I liked it originally, but I like it quite a bit now! Solid :)
18) Iggy Azalea - She kinda has one good song, and this is absolutely NOT IT
19) Greta Van Fleet - We love Bibbles bringing back some classic Bibbles music! It's honestly pretty solid, very Bibbles-eque <3
20) Brum - RYAN BROWN YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ART!!!!!
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - This was a bit of a bop tbh! Quite a random song to send but I appreciate it!
22) Hole - YESSSS!!!!!! Brilliant way to close, how the FUCK did this not get top 10 originally??? I loved this <3333
176 days 4 hours ago
Currents
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - LOL iconic opener for the week! i lowkey dont love the verses of this song & think she has better but the chorus ascends me
02) MUNA - again there are other songs of theirs i prefer but there is a sense of timelessness in this song / the way it sounds like all the good parts of music from 2016. a la everything is embarrassing … anyways yep this bops still
03) Monster High - looks around… the lyric video struggling to keep up dfkjskjdf. this was a pleasant surprise melodically LOL kind of a good troll pick
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - no because they still ate that up 
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - AN INSTANT COLLAPSE like truly one of the best pop songs ever… my 6th favorite britney song. campy perfect video this is what i imagine may december (2023) will be
06) Celine Dion - she really is/was so pretty. this isnt for me but so good objectively
07) AMAKA - oh DEFINITELY… janet jackson has daughters and chloe has sisteres! this lacks some oomph but its well made and on par with the type of music i listen to most these days
08) Stacie Orrico - the TSC 4 stans are funny, whoever you ahh thank you bc you pulled a song out of my deep subconscious… such a good pop song tbh and the falsetto WELL, YES!
09) Ronela Hajati - in the words of my good friend ianfitz0012, https://media2.giphy.com/media/AgPt9udT567spxbSHf/giphy.gif
10) School Gyrls - ok a wittle too much kids pop for me in this collection thus far sorry School Gyrls youre a victim of the fatigue. better luck next time
11) Katya Sambuka - oh so this was unreal before she opened her mouth and then it became really very bad wow im crushed i need the instrumental
12) Blackstarkids - my king patrick319… this is really awesome i wish it was just the first guy and the girl but beat went hard throughout
13) Estelle - well it’s one of the best songs ever made what do you want me to say
14) a子 - well she sounds pretty but thats about it not picking up what its putting down re: the production   
15) Susanne Sundfør - got very inpatient in that first minute but wow i was SO into this im sad i hadnt heard this before this has a timeless feel to it i almost got a charliehorse tapping my foot wow. gorgeous gorgeous song
16) ROSALÍA - perfect choice perfect woman perfect video perfect production etc etc… just the coolest song eva
17) Bloodline - no idea what these ladies are saying but i like it! kinda gets annoying but theres a lot of cool things here
18) Iggy Azalea - LMFAO… mom but looking back this is actually really quite awful huh. i was a blind iggy stan from 2011ish (a little before work) - 2016 and even listen to Just Wanna pretty regularly that awful bop. but this is an annoying awful bop. love her though
19) Greta Van Fleet - dont like this one bit
20) Brum - no!!!!! no, no.
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - the thumbnail IJBOL im an ally brookeanator because i love lips dont lie but this one… the chorus is so good the verses are lol-worthy bad melodically and just so dull sonically
22) Hole - bops enough but that voice is annoying sorry dolls
176 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I mean this is an iconic bop
2.        I was vibing, this was quite good
3.        Lol this was bad
4.        I am more bitter that my 12 got taken away for this song last week than I am that butcher babies came in dead last!
5.        ICONIC! Such an iconic collab!
6.        When titanic got rereleased for 4DX earlier this year I forced my friends to stay to the very end to hear this song!
7.        Meh
8.        This was decent
9.        I was vibing
10.        Oh this bopped
11.        Think I 12d this back in its contest. This contest is stacked though so will se how it goes…
12.        Nope
13.        Semis are vile and should stay dead! This getting a DNQ result wtf!
14.        A bit boring
15.        Kind of a vibe
16.        This was bad!
17.        It was alright
18.        The hold this song had over me when it was released! Still goes off now! BOP!
19.        This was quite good, enjoyed this
20.        Brum is iconic and so is this song!
21.        This was quite good. I enjoyed it
22.        ICONIC! Best way to end the last contest of the year! Courtney Love is my mum!
175 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
some of you have gone so far back in the contest, with names ive not heard of ages, like knix and chez!

01) Lil Kim & Sisqo – not for me! Its so messy even without the swearing.
02) MUNA – its not too bad, its listenable!
03) Monster High – its this real people or auto generated!
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder – please make this stop!
05) Britney Spears & Madonna – not really a fan. It was okay.
06) Celine Dion -= must have heard this a million times and I might be only exaggerating a bit!
07) AMAKA – not my sort of thing, wouldn’t listen to it again.
08) Stacie Orrico – its okay, a bit teeny disneyesq kind of pop!
09) Ronela Hajati – not something I would choose to listen to, it sound very familiar!
10) School Gyrls – very teeny pop!
11) Katya Sambuka – that was terrible!
12) Blackstarkids – its just people talking, not even really rapping!
13) Estelle – I see they blanked out the swearing. Hes got such a boring voice.
14) a子 – a bit whispery but it wasn’t awful.
15) Susanne Sundfør – that start sounds like its from film like assault of precinct 13. Shes a bit screechy. 
16) ROSALÍA – not for me!
17) Bloodline – its okay, not something I would choose to listen to.
18) Iggy Azalea – has hell frozen over yet!
19) Greta Van Fleet – brilliant, of course!
20) Brum nope!
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma – not something I would listen to again!
22) Hole – she cant sing!
175 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo  - 'How Many Licks?' - Well......, no.

02) MUNA - 'I Know A Place' - It's better than what I expected.

03) Monster High - 'It Can't Be Over' - This is not "Shades"! We want "Shades"!

04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 'Piranha Plants on Parade' - This would've been way funnier if this was sent at the next Second Chances.

05) Britney Spears & Madonna - 'Me Against The Music' - Parts of this is kind of fun.

06) Celine Dion - 'My Heart Will Go On' - A classic! Surprised this didn't even make top 10 tbh.

07) AMAKA - 'Crusin'' - It's chill enough for me to enjoy it.

08) Stacie Orrico - 'Stuck' - DNQ?????? How did this song treated so wrong in TSC4?! Now this song is getting stucked in my head but I don't mind it.

09) Ronela Hajati - 'Ladies' - I don't hate this but this is very dated.

10) School Gyrls - 'Detention' - Never expected myself to bop to a song titled 'Detention" but I moved!

11) Katya Sambuka - 'Greenland' - Didn't like this back then, still don't like this song.

12) Blackstarkids - 'DIGITAL WORLD' - I feel like I've been listening to sirens going off for the whole song.

13) Estelle - 'American Boy (ft. Kanye West)' - Estelle is amazing and Kanye is surprisingly ok in this song. How did this song DNQ lol.

14) a子 - 'somewhere' - Oh this is nice! I really enjoyed this song.

15) Susanne Sundfør - 'Delirious' - It's ok, it's a bit underwhelming for me.

16) ROSALÍA - 'SAOKO' - I still don't like this song.

17) Bloodline - 'Minute To Midnight (MTM)' - It's ok.

18) Iggy Azalea - 'Bounce' - The fact I thought this is "Mo' Bounce" lol. Anyway, her songs aren't really for me.

19) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune' - It's also ok.

20) Brum - 'Brum Brum Gets Things Done' - I've never watched this before so nostalgia doesn't work for me here I'm afraid yeah.

21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - 'Higher' - Good vocals but this is kind of boring for me.

22) Hole - 'Celebrity Skin' - I'm not really a big fan of 90s alt rock.
175 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - No thanks this is awful
02) MUNA - Oh wow I haven’t listened to this in YEARS but it’s kinda as good as I remember it
03) Monster High - I’m sure this has its audience but I’m super indifferent to this
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - You know what I might just have to give this points today to undo the wrong I did last week
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - Individually they have some good songs but I’ve never really been a super fan of either and this is kinda bland for me
06) Celine Dion - When I saw the lineup she was one of the only artists I recognized and I thought there would for sure be better songs but like… I’ve listened to this contest backwards and this is by far one of the best. It has the right combination of nostalgic and being a good song for me
07) AMAKA - This did absolutely nothing for me
08) Stacie Orrico - I wrote a comment for this that didn’t make sense so I listened to it again and honestly I think I came around more to the song the second time around but I’m still kinda bored
09) Ronela Hajati - THE Ronela?? Honestly, for what it is I don’t hate (I’m never listening to this again)
10) School Gyrls - This was catchy but also annoying af idk
11) Katya Sambuka - Respectfully, what is this. I mean okay after the first minute it has something else going for it but still I don’t know what this song is trying to do
12) Blackstarkids - This feels way too messy sorry, especially with the annoying background noise
13) Estelle - I’m torn because this always comes on in clubs and while it’s fun when I’m out, listening to it just like this I’m so bored
14) a子 - It had the potential of going somewhere when building up to the chorus but like I don’t even know where the chorus is in this song? It feels the same all throughout
15) Susanne Sundfør - I couldn’t really get into this
16) ROSALÍA - This is art
17) Bloodline - It feels more tame than what it’s trying to go for but it’s fun
18) Iggy Azalea - Compared to some of her other bops this is a lot more underwhelming but it’s still fun
19) Greta Van Fleet - I find this kind of annoying
20) Brum - I guess this has its audience but that’s not me 
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - It was building up nice but that chorus was soooo disappointing
22) Hole - It’s always been really hard for me to get into rock and unfortunately this is no different
175 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo: Now, there really is no point in listening to the rest of this song. Talk about a throwback
02) MUNA: I never really dabbled in their early stuff, so I literally never heard this. It’s cute! Not my favorite from them by any means
03) Monster High: We love tv vs film week. I know nothing about monster high, but this is so funny to me. A bop idc
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: We love you piranha plants!
05) Britney Spears & Madonna: Hate me, but Britney has never been my brand, even when I was younger and was at her peak. I get the send, and this is kind of fun. But it’s not really me, you get it
06) Celine Dion: LOL yassssssssssssss
07) AMAKA: The way this came on the drive to my parents’ house. I was cruisin’ to this song alright. Bop
08) Stacie Orrico: Now, there really is no point in listening to the rest of this song. Talk about a throwback
09) Ronela Hajati: Kind of bald this was sent out of all of Brave’s entries. I respect it
10) School Gyrls: LMFAO camp. Not my favorite execution of this sound or this vibe, but it’s cute
11) Katya Sambuka: Honestly, this was the song I was least excited to see return…and for good reason. Milk
12) Blackstarkids: Oh bop. I’m obsessed with this beat. Just a very fun song
13) Estelle: LOL this being a NQ is super funny. I was never a big fan of this song so this doesn’t really get the nostalgia boost that other entries have received
14) a子: Very mellow and pretty. I like this a lot
15) Susanne Sundfør: This is the worst song I’ve heard from Susanne
16) ROSALÍA: The piano break takes me out lmao. I’m a fan
17) Bloodline: I like this song but this is such a random tbrown send. I kind of get it though because my best flops are too good for tsc. If you had the audacity to send Laundry Day, I would’ve stanned and 12’d
18) Iggy Azalea: I deserve this after I sent her earlier this year as a joke. This woman is a musical terrorist
19) Greta Van Fleet: LMFAO STOP! I love the idgaf attitude that comes with sending discount led zeppelin to TSC on two occasions. I’m not really into this (the guitar solo was cute), but I respect the commitment
20) Brum: Maybe in a bad week
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma: https://i.gyazo.com/d9a1afdae8178eb0e503a966d0c90c17.gif
22) Hole: Courtney Love icon
175 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo: Now, there really is no point in listening to the rest of this **WEEK**. Talk about a throwback
08) Stacie Orrico: Now, there really is no point in listening to the rest of this **WEEK**. Talk about a throwback
175 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Lil Kim & Sisqo - This probably should have stayed in the bin I fear. Dated as hell

2. MUNA - Not my favorite of theirs but still a very fun little number.

3. Monster High - If Monster High has zero haters I’m dead etc etc

4. The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros Wonder - I’m gonna be real this definitely did not need to be here two weeks in a row.

5. Britney Spears & Madonna - Look, call me a fake f*g or whatever, but I’ve never been crazy about a lot of what either of these women have produced and the combination of the two really isn’t much better.

6. Celine Dion - The fact that this has not only been sent but flopped is so funny. Kind of a snooze fest in all honesty but nothing overly terrible.

7. AMAKA - She made some points here, very smooth and yummy.

8. Stacie Orrico - I’m bored honestly. It’s giving mid-2000s Disney child actor pop.

9. Ronela Hajati - I mean I’ve heard worse, but I’ve also definitely heard better. This style has truly aged like milk in the last few years

10. School Gyrls - I’m gonna throw up

11. Katya Sambuka - Oh god I was finally close to forgetting this and now I have to reforget it for my own sanity.

12. Blackstarkids - The sirens in the background are just absolutely horrid I’m sorry. I can’t even focus on anything else

13. Estelle - The deep cuts have been so funny so far. This is really fun when Kanye’s mouth is shut

14. a子 - She’s mother for this, the ending is still so good.

15. Susanna Sundfor - This is kinda cunty actually, I love an incredibly aggressive bassline and some dramatic strings

16. ROSALIA - No I will not be getting on the ROSALIA train, she does nothing for me.

17. Bloodline - Waaaait hold on. I don’t remember how I felt about this in its week but after some of the shit I’ve had to sit through this edition they kind of ate? This is real music

18. Iggy Azalea - Iggy jumpscare. Who asked for this

19. Greta van Fleet - Look, I love me some Greta van Fleet (more specifically Battle at Garden’s Gate) but this is kind of the worst song they’ve ever released

20. Brum - Babes we get literally one chance a year to resend old entries why are we wasting it on troll entries

21. Ally Brooke & Matoma - This is so incredibly a product of its time that it almost feels like it shouldn’t be able to exist anymore in all honesty

22. Hole - Honestly the fact that this got 12th is a crime this banger deserved so much better
175 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo        a classic BOP
02) MUNA        they really do have a sound
03) Monster High        in tv v movies yes. now nah
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder        ICONIQUE YAAAAAAAAAAAAS
05) Britney Spears & Madonna        i mean... duh bop
06) Celine Dion        MOTHER! BELT IT!
07) AMAKA        it's like there just chillin
08) Stacie Orrico        BOPASO!!!!!!!!!!!
09) Ronela Hajati        i feel like this will once again just miss out
10) School Gyrls        that's fine
11) Katya Sambuka        no that's okay
12) Blackstarkids        this was a bit of an overload for me
13) Estelle        i mean... bop
14) a子        mmmmm nah
15) Susanne Sundfør        ooof... this is gonna end up just out of points for me. i can tell already
16) ROSALÍA        clap ass cheeks together
17) Bloodline        i forgot to make a comment about this and had to go back to it... that should give you a clue
18) Iggy Azalea        shake it break it make it bounce
19) Greta Van Fleet        no that's really okay
20) Brum        nah... there are better troll entreis
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma        only one cheek is boppin
22) Hole        yea this is iconic for some people... not me :)
175 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - This song is so bad like it just doesn't hit it's trash and was never a bop.
02) MUNA - MUNA is so overhyped by gay men online! This song went nowhere omg.
03) Monster High - WAITTTTTT why am I bopping! This kinda ate I'm into it i'm into it.
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - I see what you're trying to do here....I don't hate it.
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - Well, bop! I do like this song a lot. It's pretty basic and I'd be bored with a Britney win, but bop.
06) Celine Dion - See above. This is a good song obviously a classic, but I'd be very bored to see this win. Even more bored. However...I kinda stan an entry from TSC 4 like it's kinda cunty and OG so I have to stan it in that regard.
07) AMAKA - Nobody moved!
08) Stacie Orrico - Well, yes! This is a bop!!! This is doing a better job of representing TSC 4. We love OG representation!
09) Ronela Hajati - ijbol we're moving!!! this bop
10) School Gyrls - Uhhh this is very edgy 2000s vibe I'm kinda into it like it's giving for me.
11) Katya Sambuka - Absolutely not.
12) Blackstarkids - OMG WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOK UP THE ROOM! I'm eating this up bop bop! Yes Patrick319 representation that's my king.
13) Estelle - Yes TSC 2! OG!! This is a bop obviously yes yes. Kanye lololol I'm dead.
14) a子 - Honestly...? This is cute to me soothing I'm kinda into this idk why because it doesn't seem like something I'd like.
15) Susanne Sundfør - Ok! I like this I like this. It's nothing crazy but it's cute.
16) ROSALÍA - To be honest, I HATE this bitch! i feel like she is forced down my throat and I am not happy about it.
17) Bloodline - Okay I'm bopping to this. It's a good song I guess and like possibly the best song of the week in an unironic way and should've done better on it's original season. But idk this week seems like I should be rooting for a more fun song. But it's good.
18) Iggy Azalea - OMG! Mother!!!!!!!!!!!!! I G G Y is iconic and this is a certified bop! BOUNCE BOUNCE
19) Greta Van Fleet - My dad loves them and I mean honestly, this isn't bad! I'm kinda rockin and rollin.
20) Brum - Ok I know this is a troll but I'm still kinda bopping to it idk.
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - Yes Ally! Ally and Dinah carry Fifth Harmony! This ate omg Camila Lauren and Normani could never!
22) Hole - This is kind of a bop. I'm bopping old school energy vibe I like this I like this good ending!
175 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. lil' kim & sisqo - kim is so washed these days then u look back and remember her at her peak ... the beat is crazyy sisqo's hook is iconic... just a classic plain and simple
02. MUNA - MUNA is so overhyped by gay men online! This song went nowhere omg.
03. monster high - fright song was RIGHTTT there and would've been a 12 in a week like this but this is a very kyuute soundtrack. washed high school musical i fear. they didn't have to go off like this but they DID.
04. piranha plants - my children, whom i've so graciously accepted ever since i got them in the mail last week. i love every single one. ah yes. and how harmonious they are.
05. britney spears & madonna - and when i say in the zone >>> blackout... i'm lying yes but still. classic britney bop.
06. celine dion - no offense to joanna94 but i would've let celine dion drown in the titanic.
07. amaka - bop
08. stacie orrico - BOP but minus points for a relatively recent beta win. i see what you're trying to do here and it's not cute (BOP)
09. ronela hajati - this is very crazy i remember this entry very well. it was one of my first contests in 2019 and everyone was saying she sounded like a man. so what if she does? #brick representation iktr. bop!
10. school gyrls - CLASSIC ... unmatched bratty teen pop it does not get any better than this.
11. katya sambuka - not her best but such a lovely little ditty from the rusko pornstar chanteuse
12. blackstarkids - it's cute and eeverything.. u know.. i like blackdstarkidss... this isn't one of their best but it's very CUTE...
13. estelle - if this was tengaged song objective ranking this would have to rank very highly. my steven universe alumni estelle did her thing and she said fuck those pigeons. obviously a classic and a great song
14. a子 - very lovely song that i thought placed top 10 at the time so i'm surprised to see it here. just very nice and good
15. susanne sundfør - idgaf omg so sorry
16. rosalía - yeaaa hahaha she's so annoying but this was the soty of 2022. run it the fuck UPPP
17. bloodline - it's like when poop comes out of a horse's butt
18. iggy azalea - i know she's azealia's godson but if i was her i would've stomped on her baby cranium back in pangea
19. greta van fleet - he's kinda sexy.......
20. brum - BRRRRRUUUM BRRRRRUM LET'S RIDEEE. what a fantastic song! even though i'm not british - smiles to the camera - entries like this really do inform me how nice it must've been to been a little wee british lad in the 90s. i was born in the wrong generation!!!!!(14yrs old)
21. ally brooke & matoma - another queenmichelle entry i remember stanning back at the very early days of my tsc career... see this is the stuff of legends. ally brooke is undeniably the charisma uniqueness nerve and talent behind fifth harmony, second being normani and third being the baby goat stuck in camila's throat that just accentuates songs sometimes. ahh fifth harmony how u were my mothers back in 2015. anyways this still holds up as a generic bop idk what 2 tell u
22. hole - obviously a good song. i always wish jodi arias did music before she killed her husband too

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!