This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 540 Final - Second Chances

Topic » TSC 540 Final - Second Chances

175 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - this bop is a filthy classic but I am partially triggered because I've listened to Aquamarine recite these verses over and over again on call, I haven't been the same
02) MUNA - is it just me or was that the longest chorus ever? I can't tell. But these lesbians made a fun song
03) Monster High - if you were going to send one of these kids dolls songs it should've been from a woman because men just make these songs worse (also these belong in film vs tv week)
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - funny but we legit just had this, give it a rest
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - what better way to honor former Dad Cheznahuf than to enter this song which resulted in one of glee's more underrated covers/videos
06) Celine Dion - one of the best movie songs of all time that manages to be so serious but also give us such a meme. The pennywhistle will live forever
07) AMAKA - she is doing exactly what the song suggests and that is cruising
08) Stacie Orrico - I feel like this girl pops up in TSC often, even this song, but I love it and it's just a bop so thank you stacie
09) Ronela Hajati - I understand why she had her foot in the door (former ESC artist), and I do love a party song from a woman, I just missed what made this special or particularly fun
10) School Gyrls - would love to be these queens *** friend in detention
11) Katya Sambuka - https://media.tenor.com/nK5Th2inFZgAAAAd/wtf-what-the-fuck.gif
12) Blackstarkids - sirens in the background really were testing me like I am sick right now and I needed this to end
13) Estelle - talk about a shock NQ… It's a great song, pop/rap perfection almost, but sending in KANYE? In 2023? That's gonna dock you
14) a子 - to me this is basically just chill good vibes, which are needed in a contest like this I just hope it ages well at the end when I figure out my ranking
15) Susanne Sundfør - this song starts off as something I can get behind and then it goes off the deep end… everything is happening everywhere all at once and I can't even figure out what key this is in
16) ROSALÍA - starts off annoying, never liked the part where she says the title, but when it gets to the beat I'm like that's it, give me more
17) Bloodline - I think this aged kinda well. I mean I gave it an 8 at first and now it's among bigger competition so it can still hold its own. It's enjoyable and passes quickly
18) Iggy Azalea - I assume whoever sent this just wanted us to watch her cultural appropriation the whole time
19) Greta Van Fleet - this is exactly a highway tune I would definitely play the CARS PS2 video game as a kid and listen to this song, or I could at least see myself doing that
20) Brum - me on my way to fuck your man while singing a catchy ass song
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - This is not as bad as I remembered, but it's still Ally Brooke
22) Hole - what a rush I get every time we get to the chorus and hear the HEYYYYYYYYYYY… you can't recreate that feeling often
175 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo: Meh meh non mi piece, I don’t like it.
02) MUNA: I was about to be like ouu I don’t remember this song, but then I’m like I haven’t been on here for that long yet :/ Me likeyyyyy. The beat is so infectious and chill at the same time.
03) Monster High: Oh my goooddnessss their story was so saddd if I remember it right. My sibling was obsessed with watching this and I lowkey loved it tooo, slayyyyy.
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: IT’S A MEE MARIOOO. Still lovee ittt but this round is looking super packed already in my opinion.
05) Britney Spears & Madonna: This is okay tbh like I kinda like it, never was much of a Britney fan but this a slight bop
06) Celine Dion: OMGG Celine my loverrrr, and woow this was a while agooooo too. This is one of my top notch favourites.
07) AMAKA: I remember this! This is another highkey bop that now that I’m listening back in is yuuuuuumm.
08) Stacie Orrico: Ouuu this is giving me throwback vibes, oh Lordy I don’t know how my rankings are going to go now :/
09) Ronela Hajati: Mhm it’s infectious for sure, but I wouldn’t say I’m immediately intrigued by it.
10) School Gyrls: Not really for me tbh.
11) Katya Sambuka: Looool!! Nope still.
12) Blackstarkids: Noope nope.
13) Estelle: Meh nope.
14) a子: This is interesting for sure and I kinda like it tbh. It’s giving calm vibes lol ik I say that pretty often but it’s true.
15) Susanne Sundfør: I thought it was going to be boring boring, but I’m like ouuu when it started.
16) ROSALÍA: Still a nope for me.
17) Bloodline: Ouuuu this song is totallyyy giving and the music video overall is 100% unique. The way the beat is so catchy and intriguing I’m like ouuu!!!
18) Iggy Azalea: Nahh naah.
19) Greta Van Fleet: Noiceeee but underwhelming this edition.
20) Brum: Nope nope.
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma: It’s not bad at all, but I don’t think I’m intrigued by it.
22) Hole: Naah.
175 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Lil Kim & Sisqo - oh a classic !!! aquamarine really did eat this one little thing up!
02) MUNA - moms idc idc they ate this !!
03) Monster High - YASSSS i mean…. this was a serve !! the whole soundtrack is a hit + the movie is a serve
04) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - still kinda funny still think that one planet should’ve lived
05) Britney Spears & Madonna - oh bawp duh but i lowkey like the glee cover more sorry
06) Celine Dion - a classic i guess…. but i never really been a celine girl and never will probably
07) AMAKA - oh a HIT duh !! pennytrationstan is constantly sending good music to tsc
08) Stacie Orrico - oh bop duh tsc 4 wasn’t woke i fear
09) Ronela Hajati - NSHKSDN but honestly this is eating!!
10) School Gyrls - A HIT!!!! queens of pop fr… im still mad the movie was a flop because they really do have the material to be a classic but no one cared enough to really try so now they’re just an obscure memory 💔💔
11) Katya Sambuka - still camp! but i kinda just still don’t care about this<3
12) Blackstarkids - LOVE THEM!!! and love this too !!! ate down
13) Estelle - oh a classic !!!! estelle ate! k*nye was there unfortunately
14) a子 - oh this is a hit im kinda bald….
15) Susanne Sundfør - well!
16) ROSALÍA - the way i didn’t care about this when it first came out but now im like… bop!
17) Bloodline - all of tbrown’s submissions….. and this is gets sent? but anyway! bop i fear
18) Iggy Azalea - LMFAO eggy is so funny… anyways this is fine!
19) Greta Van Fleet - nawt for me i fear<3
20) Brum - brum brum really does get things done!
21) Ally Brooke & Matoma - HELP ally brooke queen of pop lowkey like she ate this!!
22) Hole - oh a classic!!! bawp!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
TurkeyLover smells
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Who's Who

1001games - Estelle
bibbles - Greta Van Fleet
Currents - Britney Spears & Madonna
FromAWindow - ROSALÍA
hellomynameis347 - a子
humanwebjet1 - Bloodline
ianfitz0012 - Celine Dion
ilovetosing - Stacie Orrico
Lemjam6 - Ronela Hajati
LornaHollas - Hole
MISSimogen - AMAKA
nateclove - School Gyrls
Natepresnell - MUNA
PennyTrationStan - Lil Kim & Sisqo
QueenMichelle - Ally Brooke & Matoma
ryan5676 - Brum
SeaViper - The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder
tbrown_47 - Blackstarkids
Tepr - Susanne Sundfør
TolisKalkas - Iggy Azalea
turkeylover - Monster High
Yoko_Homo - Katya Sambuka
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Sadly QueenMichelle didn't vote and therefore their act Ally Brooke & Matoma will lose their Top 3 votes!

I will be revealing the results the classic way going to each user so let's get this started!
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
PennyTrationStan        Lil Kim & Sisqo

1        Katya Sambuka
2        Ronela Hajati
3        Britney Spears & Madonna
4        Brum
5        The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder
6        Ally Brooke & Matoma
7        a子
8        AMAKA
10        School Gyrls

and 12 points go to…       

ROSALÍA!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Yoko_Homo        Katya Sambuka

1        Estelle
2        Susanne Sundfør
3        Greta Van Fleet
4        Brum
5        Ally Brooke & Matoma
6        Blackstarkids
7        Hole
8        a子
10        School Gyrls

and 12 points go to…       

Stacie Orrico!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SeaViper        The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder

1        Celine Dion
2        MUNA
3        Greta Van Fleet
4        Ally Brooke & Matoma
5        Bloodline
6        a子
7        Monster High
8        Hole
10        Stacie Orrico

and 12 points go to…       

Brum!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
STACIE ORRICO IS COMING
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
LornaHollas        Hole

1        Greta Van Fleet
2        MUNA
3        School Gyrls
4        Katya Sambuka
5        Estelle
6        Lil Kim & Sisqo
7        Britney Spears & Madonna
8        Celine Dion
10        Brum

and 12 points go to…       

Iggy Azalea!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
STANDINGS AFTER 4 of 21 VOTES

Here is the first update and look who is in the lead!
https://media.tenor.com/ZiJasRkcbsEAAAAC/happy-brum-car-humanoid-car.gif

Brum is leading by 7 points and will he get things done by winning tonight?

01        ::        030        ::        Brum
02        ::        023        ::        School Gyrls
03        ::        022        ::        Stacie Orrico
04        ::        021        ::        a子
05        ::        015        ::        Hole
06        ::        015        ::        Ally Brooke & Matoma
07        ::        012        ::        Iggy Azalea
08        ::        012        ::        ROSALÍA
09        ::        010        ::        Britney Spears & Madonna
10        ::        009        ::        Celine Dion
11        ::        008        ::        AMAKA
12        ::        007        ::        Monster High
13        ::        007        ::        Greta Van Fleet
14        ::        006        ::        Blackstarkids
15        ::        006        ::        Lil Kim & Sisqo
16        ::        006        ::        Estelle
17        ::        005        ::        Bloodline
18        ::        005        ::        The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder
19        ::        005        ::        Katya Sambuka
20        ::        004        ::        MUNA
21        ::        002        ::        Ronela Hajati
22        ::        002        ::        Susanne Sundfør
175 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
01        ::        030        ::        Brum
02        ::        023        ::        School Gyrls
03        ::        022        ::        Stacie Orrico

SO TRUE
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1001games        Estelle

1        Iggy Azalea
2        Britney Spears & Madonna
3        MUNA
4        Brum
5        Susanne Sundfør
6        Hole
7        Ally Brooke & Matoma
8        Stacie Orrico
10        Greta Van Fleet

and 12 points go to…       

Celine Dion!!!
175 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
MISSimogen        AMAKA

1        School Gyrls
2        Britney Spears & Madonna
3        Lil Kim & Sisqo
4        Bloodline
5        Iggy Azalea
6        MUNA
7        a子
8        ROSALÍA
10        Estelle

and 12 points go to…       

Hole!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!