This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 547 Final

Topic » TSC 547 Final

30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
14) Zerb - 'Mwaki (ft. Sofiya Nzau)'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Anya Nami - 'Bread'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Sampa The Great - 'Let Me Be Great (ft. Angélique Kidjo)'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Peggy Hsu - 'Balloon'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - 'KARMA'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
19) Queen Naija - 'Karma'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
20) Yseult - 'SUICIDE'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
21) Green Apelsin - 'Perfumer'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - 'Self Love'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
23) MeidĖ - 'Vaiduoklis'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
24) HOLYCHILD - 'Over You'
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
25) Brimheim - 'Into the Ooze'

Alt Link:
https://soundcloud.com/brimheim-sc/into-the-ooze
30 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
All 25 Songs have been POSTED!!!!!

You got until Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST to comment and vote!
30 days 2 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1.        Hailey Knox-I enjoyed the vocals and the chill vibe, but overall it was meh.
2.        Blvck Svm & Pilotkid-I enjoyed listening to the instrumentals, other than that it was a boring song.
3.        Dana Gillespie-This was a great song! I loved the lyrics, the authentic vocals, and the folk style.
4.        Tennis-This song is giving me an ‘80’s mixed with Disco style, but in a bad way.
5.        Brit Smith-This was really fun and it had me dancing in my chair!
6.        Wande-I enjoyed the upbeat style and the vocals, but the song became old by the end.
7.        Mia Rodriguez-This song was bad.
8.        AMARA ctck100-Ugh this round is going downhill in terms of quality of music and I hope that it gets better.
9.        Kodi Lee-Finally a good song with both meaningful and catchy lyrics, in addition to strong vocals.
10.        ARTMS-I enjoyed how original this song was compared to everybody else. The lyrics were haunting, and the group did a good job at singing together and nobody was the star of the group. Plus, the eerie instrumentals helped the song become what it was supposed to be about.
11.        Xandi Blu-Omg this song is so cringe, but I can see this being played at parties and clubs.
12.        Sabrina Carpenter-This song was a letdown for me, because I do think she is a good artist. However, this song didn’t do justice for what I know she’s capable of. It’s not one of the worst songs I’ve listened to this round though.
13.        Faouzia-This song is officially one of my favorite songs submitted this round! The vocals and the instrumentals were what made this song special.
14.        Zerb-I liked the idea of what the artist was going for, but it didn’t work for me. I didn’t like the electronic choice of style, because it didn’t showcase what the actual singers could do.
15.        Anya Nami-This song was really bad and unfunny.
16.        Sampa The Great-I somewhat enjoyed the vocals, instrumentals, rap, and lyrics.
17.        Peggy Hsu-This song was boring, but the singing was fine.
18.        MICHAEL MEDRANO-This song is a guilty pleasure to me. It’s trash, but I kind of liked it.
19.        Queen Naija-I enjoyed the silky-smooth vocals and the emotion put into the song.
20.        Yseult-I loved how powerful the singing was, compelling lyrics, and the rock style choice of music.
21.        Green Apelsin-I haven’t listened to Opera music in a long time until now, and I’m loving it! The vocals were beautiful, and I liked how the music reminded me of a mixture of Harry Potter and A Series of Unfortunate Events.
22.        Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes-I loved the choice of hard-rock style because it makes them stand out in this round, and the vocals were strong.
23.        MeidE-The vocals were strong, and the alternative music was good too.
24.        HOLYCHILD-At first, the song was bad, but I ended up really enjoying this song.
25.        Brimheim-The vocals were unique which is good, and I liked the music.
29 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Hailey Knox: It starts out with a nice melody and the vocals … got me intrigued tbh. This is giving me a calm slay like I’m actually digging it :)
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid: Another calm song loool, please I need some excitement or I’m gonna fall asleep. The instrumentals would be 100% amazing in a lo-fi playlist. Enjoyed this!
03) Dana Gillespie: Okay I’m awake! Goodness me, only thing appreciate is the fact that I did a master’s in environmental science. Other than that, meh.
04) Tennis: Ouuu this week is starting off great eh!! Mee likey, it’s giving me uniqueness and intrigue.
05) Brit Smith: I was about to be like pass, but then the beat is 100% infectious and I start boopingggg my little booty :)
06) Wande: Did most peeps decide to bring the heat in this week? I’m shaking my boots cause this is YUUUMMMM! A yay slay.
07) Mia Rodriguez: This is funnnnnn, I’m intrigued ahh catchy. I’ve literally included 6 peeps in my top 10 and I haven’t even listened to half …
08) AMARA ctk100: SPINNING SPINNING SPINNING, Rocky loves herself some good beats and ear wormssss. Don’t you see the millions of worms coming out of my ears and mouth?
09) Kodi Lee: I cannot do this ANYMORE! Right from the beginning I was hooked, I was tranced, kidnapped, sequestered … my brain, mind, consciousness all taken. Yummmyyy YES!! I’ve lovedddd Kodi Lee from AGT, one of a kind truly.
10) ARTMS: Apologies not for Rocky.
11) Xandi Blu: Mhm … I shall pass.
12) Sabrina Carpenter: Sab Sab … it’s an okay song but I wouldn’t say top 10 for me. Sorry <3
13) Faouzia: OMG Faouziaaaa, my past lover! The amount of times I’ve used you as act for my music group games … PERFECTION. I absolutely love you still <3333
14) Zerb: Come onnnn this is giving Brazilian/Kenyan Infusion!! Loving the diversity this round and I’mmmm eating it up!
15) Anya Nami: Whyyyyy always the catchy songs … looollll this is fun tbh like I bopped a little bit.
16) Sampa The Great: The way my eyessss OPENED up, not only is this music video visually beautiful but the songs/vocals are just WOWWW! The way I started bopping up my whole body and like I truly felt this in my soul. The way I’m predicting like 5 possible winners what the heck. LOVEEE <3
17) Peggy Hsu: I honestly felt bored, like I just got off on a high and then bleeehhh.
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO: Nope nope sorry.
19) Queen Naija: Honestly, personally I don’t like her songs. They always feel one note to me.
20) Yseult: Now … me no likey these songs.
21) Green Apelsin: Goodnight!
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes: I love alternative songs, but this one did not catch my attention at all.
23) MeidĖ: It’s okay, I like the vibes lol I got some Adele-ish vibes, idk.
24) HOLYCHILD: What was this ?? Apologies it’s pass.
25) Brimheim: An okay song, I wouldn’t say the best to end of this week. Anyways I really enjoyed myself this edition … THANK YOU ALL!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!