This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 547 Final

Topic » TSC 547 Final

28 days 10 hours ago
1001games
Hailey Knox: Not quite for me and quite basic.

Blvck Svm & Pilotkid: Very monotone for a rap song. Put some umph in it!

Dana Gillespie: Confused but this kind of was a good vibe?

Tennis: Kind of plain and meh.

Brit Smith: This woke me up a bit after some slow songs. This actually wasn’t too bad!

Wande: It kind of grew on me as it went but nothing super special.

Mia Rodriguez: Felt kind of Disney. But I’m here for it.

AMARA ctk100: Yeahhhh its a no from me.

Kodi Lee: Always have a soft spot for Kodi. But this felt way different than what his songs usually sound like. I still liked it though!

ARTMS: This was a lot. Too much for me.

Xandi Blu: This was really bad.

Sabrina Carpenter: Meh. She has better bops.

Faouzia: Good voice and I like the production. It was just missing something.

Zerb: Good clubbing song but not much more than that.

Anya Nami: Weird and stupid lyrics. But the whole vibe was so epic and catchy. It’s hard to hate it!

Sampa The Great: Its quite bad I’m afraid!

Peggy Hsu: Its giving big Regina Spektor vibes. I didn't hate this and it was very pretty but I would love english subtitles.

MICHAEL MEDRANO: Sounds like a rave song. Meh.

Queen Naija: Sorry but this got super boring.

Yseult: This was quite an interesting tune. It was a bit messy but it definitely worked for me.

Green Apelsin: Geez a bit dramatic much?

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes: Interesting sound. A bit too loud for my liking but overall it wasn’t horrible.

MeidĖ: Not bad but idk if its as strong as the other songs this week.

HOLYCHILD: It took a sec to get into this but damn this was so good! So catchy and great all around!

Brimheim: I didnt mind this. It was a little off putting at times but overall I enjoyed it.
28 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
01) Hailey Knox - it was okay nothing to write home about
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - it was cute but forgettable
03) Dana Gillespie - uhh...okay?
04) Tennis - I was surprised that I actually enjoyed this!
05) Brit Smith - I'm gagged I didn't know she had such a hit released!
06) Wande - Not this sounds exactly like the previous song but somehow worse?
07) Mia Rodriguez - it was okay...not really my fave
08) AMARA ctk100 - she was repeating the word spinning a bit too much for my liking but I enjoyed it enough!
09) Kodi Lee - um?
10) ARTMS - I was bald at the cover art and was ready to stan but it didn't really go anywhere imo!
11) Xandi Blu - pls ajxhsjxbsnbzna campy and kinda...good? bald....
12) Sabrina Carpenter - this following xandi blu AJDNNAJXBSBS but MIDbrina strikes again! (I love this song and it's a certified bop)
13) Faouzia - she cried tears of bronze for this one
14) Zerb - it was catchy!
15) Anya Nami - it was catchy!
16) Sampa The Great - it was nice!
17) Peggy Hsu - I didn't love it </3
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - xandi kinda ended him but this was enjoyable enough!
19) Queen Naija - sure!
20) Yseult - hm....kinda a hit at some parts and a flop at other parts.
21) Green Apelsin - it was cute!
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - I actually enjoyed it a lot
23) MeidĖ - it was forgettable to me
24) HOLYCHILD - I was obsessed with this like 4 years ago lol
25) Brimheim - it was very meh 2 me.
27 days 23 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1-I like it. It is an ambient song to play in the background. It's exactly what I'm looking for right now. songs to play in the background while I clean my room.
OKURRR OKURRR OKURRRRRR

2- I support this . OKURR OKURR OKURRRR

3-oh fuck her voice is so good and melancholic.
I WILL BE VERY ANGRY IF THIS QUEEN DOESN'T WIN.
I need a collaboration with mac demarco and her OKURR OKURRR OKURRR

4- i like the visuals and the retro vibes She is iconic. i see we have many icons in this edition AND IM LIVING THIS SHIT. OKURRR OKURR OKURRRR

5- this is okay but not the big thing
when i read william i thought it was willam from rpdr. but it is not. I still liked them collaboration here, anyways. I like some parts so well done anyway, Yassssssssss
The party doesn't start until grandma dances   OKURR OKURR OKURRRRRRRR

6- This sound good.  Kinda basic to  me but this sound good and that is important to me. give me good sounds OKURRR OKURRR OKURRRRRRRRRRRR

7-not my cup of tea . autotune appropriates this song, FREE MIA RODRIGUEZ.

8-At least this is danceable. I can put it in the background while I take a bath and pretend to be bourgeois bitch OKURRR OKURRR OKURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

9- enjoyed this , vocals are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10--  This starts off interesting, I thought Midsommar was starting and I was like: gurl I don't want to watch Midsommar again.

okay this is fun to watch but not fun to listen to, you know what I mean?
27 days 23 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Hailey Knox - This was a little dreary for an opener, sorry...not really my kind of song sadly, just a bit mid
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - Again, not really my kind of music. It wasn't offensively bad or anything, jusy not something I'd listen to
03) Dana Gillespie - COLLAPSED. YESSSSSSS!!! I'M JUST A POLAR BEAAARRR, TRYING TO SURVIVEEEEE
04) Tennis - Alright this was nice! A pretty chill bop, I can really get into that! Loved this tbh <3333
05) Brit Smith - Oh dear-
06) Wande - I knew this was going to serve from the thumbnail. It's not usually something I'd go for but I actually enjoyed this? Like I honestly thoroughly enjoyed this! Didn't love the rap bits though
07) Mia Rodriguez - I hate all the autotune here, but otherwise it's ok
08) AMARA ctk100 - Ok yeah, I'm just not the target audience for this. Kinda scared me
09) Kodi Lee - I mean it's cute! A little generic sure, but it's still solid! A small bop
10) ARTMS - I had the lyrics getting translated and actually they are GORGEOUS. The song itself though wasn't really for me
11) Xandi Blu - I think I'm traumatised
12) Sabrina Carpenter - I wish I hated this but she kinda ate and I loved it, sorry ;(
13) Faouzia - Honestly just not her best. I was kinda bored by this ngl
14) Zerb - Oh this was gorgeoussssss, strongly giving winner to me this week ngl! The ending also had me moving, yassss!!! perfection honestly
15) Anya Nami - MASTERPIECE HOLY SHIT, IT BOPS TOO!!!
16) Sampa The Great - Yeah, this one also wasn't really for me. It wasn't bad though, I did enjoy it in parts tbh!
17) Peggy Hsu - I swear we just had her...anyway, this was actually GORGEOUS! Like while I do think she's a tad overrated this was so pretty...I'm in love
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - The build to the drop was solid...the drop and everything after it was not
19) Queen Naija - This was cute, but just a bit forgettable overall. I just feel too neutral about it
20) Yseult - Ooohhhh!!! Now this was unique...suitably dark and powerful. I usually hate when the voice is too quiet but this time it was really artful...also kinda winner vibes tbh
21) Green Apelsin - This was actually very nice as well! Really powerful vocal, loved the way the music built up...loved this!
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - I wasn't expecting this to serve but it absolutely did! Elements of beautiful dark rock vibes, I could listen all day <3
23) MeidĖ - The ending of this contest is EATING IT UP! Sure, this was a little generic, but it was also a brilliant listen! I loved this actually!
24) HOLYCHILD - Oh this week going out with a BANG! I didn't think I was gonna like this, but I ended up LOVING IT! This was gorgeous actually!
25) Brimheim - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Honestly I feel like it's come full circle now! Best song from her new album, I just ADORE the vibes here...ate! Good choice Mrkk!
27 days ago
PennyTrationStan
01. hailey knox - so good and sultry idc. im obsessed a bit
02. black svm - kinda went nowhere but it was very pretty.
03. dana gillespie - queen
04. tennis - oh this late ass send. it's a bop though i guess
05. brit smith - +people died. this is so experimental and fierce
06. wande - this is really cute i like the grimy production
07. mia rodriguez -mmfgh this is so delicious. gia woods serve
08. amara ctk100 - her best to me #TBH
09. kodi lee - u just ruined my whole fucking vibe.
10. artms - I COULD GATHER EX BOYFRIENDS.....!!! this is so good but i wish there was a bigger dnb breakdown. still very good
11. xandi blu - i don't like this <3 but im veryhappy for xandi blu. go boy pussy!!!
12. sabrina carpenter - oh saballah godpenter. this is just so summery n pretty im glad shes making good music again <3
13. faouzia - this is so good and this is from a original faouzia hater. the percussion on this is soo good n the sample doesn't sound out of place w her vocals. she nibbled
14. zerb - this is boring as hell
15. anya nami - contemplating cutting my ears off
16. sampa the great - aged
17. peggy hsu - bit of a snore but its pretty i love her tone
18. michael medrano - https://tenor.com/view/samantha-wrong-club-girl-jumping-to-edm-music-club-clubbing-gif-27664296
19. queen naija - YASSSS QUEEN NAIJAA AAAAAA "!" YAAAAAAAAS
20. yseult - far from her best but i appreciate how different it is from the rest of the songs ik from her. the switch up? djdsjdsjsd pls.
21. green apleisns - very pretty actually
22. frank carter - no.. no i just don't think
23. meide - i just don't think
24. holychild - we're rly in the gutter right now.
25. brimheim - the prod on this is so good... maybe she's queen after all.
26 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) Hailey Knox
Nice chill pop vibe.

02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid
This was chill af! I vibed.

03) Dana Gillespie
Awe this was so cute!

04) Tennis
Gave me modern Disco vibes.

05) Brit Smith
Oh no. This lost me.

06) Wande
OH SHE’S A QUEEN!

07) Mia Rodriguez
This was cute.

08) AMARA ctk100
I REALLY liked this! The beat is so infectious!

09) Kodi Lee
I remember when he won AGT. This was a good entry.

10) ARTMS
OH THIS IS CVNT!!!!!!!!

11) Xandi Blu
I am DYING!! AND THE GRINDR SOUND…

12) Sabrina Carpenter
It's giving vintage summer, it's giving teen beach movie, it's giving Sharpay singing fabulous, it’s giving CVNT.

13) Faouzia
I like the beat but that’s about it. She just doesn’t do anything for me personally.

14) Zerb
OH THIS IS CVNT!!!!

15) Anya Nami
I can’t do carbs right now.

16) Sampa The Great
The flow is outstanding! The song is okay.

17) Peggy Hsu
STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD LISTEN ALL DAY!

18) MICHAEL MEDRANO
YASSSSS!!! SLAY KARMA CVNT!

19) Queen Naija
TWO Karmas in a row.. This one was okay. Feels dated.

20) Yseult
EMO ALERT!! Loved it!

21) Green Apelsin
SO PRETTY!!! VOCALS ON FIRE!

22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I AM OBSESSED!

23) MeidĖ
Gorgeous vocals and the beat was great too!

24) HOLYCHILD
YASSS!! Love Alternative Pop! This was such a vibe and the video was super cute!

25) Brimheim
WHAT an ICONIC closer! I LOVE HER! I was just introduced to her recently and I am HOOKED!
26 days 14 hours ago
Mrkk
01) Hailey Knox - got some interesting and haunting elements that work really well, some parts fall flat but there's more stuff that i enjoy rather than stuff i dislike. her voice is really nice too.

02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - soothing voice and melody but the whole song isn't really convincing me. it's the same thing for the entire song and it wasn't that powerful to make it a good listen.

03) Dana Gillespie - the fact this was all made by a computer is rly funny to me, it does have the most boring chord progression ever so it makes sense. her voice is rly cute though and this will forever be the most random thing to ever happen in eurovision nf history.

04) Tennis - wow what a vibey song. still, it doesn't hit me in any way. a boring experience i'm sorry

05) Brit Smith - the fact this song made her career end this abruptly rly makes sense this is dogshit. i still root for her now after the whole karma scandal.

06) Wande - some parts didn't convince me but this food is so fucking good i got up.

07) Mia Rodriguez - something tells me i should hate this, but i really don't. i did like this a lot!

08) AMARA ctk100 - oooh i lived. addicting sound and voice, short but effective

09) Kodi Lee - i mean i can't lie i vibe with this imagine dragons ass music i can't stop it. we'll see how will this rank at the end. all best for him i guess

10) ARTMS - very interesting, this was complex and well produced. not my kind of genre but i must admit this is insane work

11) Xandi Blu - what in the angel dust is this. ngl it's good i like it but goes on too long in my opinion. the grindr notification in the mix is fun but it makes me wanna die, if gay marriage is taken away i'll blame them too

12) Sabrina Carpenter - the song is okay i love the direction she's taking but i really dislike her as a person she's a 13 year old in a 24 year old body and her sex jokes got even older like if she gotta make this her whole personality could she at least do it properly. oh yeah right the song, yeah the song is nice it'll do well commercially i think.

13) Faouzia - the fur elise sample isn't overused and it really works this could be so good in a musical or smth. even without the sample this would be really nice to listen to. enchanting and it's nice to finally listen to smth less radiopop from her. she has so much potential wasted on boring hits no one actually remembers

14) Zerb - this would've ate in 2015. but for me, boring ass song

15) Anya Nami - the fact there was probably days of work behind this. i'd regret making this after a short amount of time

16) Sampa The Great - oooooh i love this chorus. great sound overall, would work well in a movie or smth. i feel, alive? kinda corny but idk what to say

17) Peggy Hsu - very calm and emotional. it goes nowhere but maybe doesn't need to? idk usually songs like these make me ascend but this lacks smth, too bad.

18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - bopped. moved. swayed. idc what anyone thinks. one of the standouts of the week so far. put this man in a cage with xandi blu and let's see what happens

19) Queen Naija - a pretty listen, lovely, but probably won't leave that much of an impact.

20) Yseult - i adore her voice she's so powerful and the switch up was actually cute and didn't ruin the entire song i love the ending too i knew i wouldn't be disappointed.

21) Green Apelsin - wow i got shivers lmfao that was gorgeous

22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - has potential but eventually goes nowhere. sad. voice is okay too

23) MeidĖ - really cute song! love me some lithuanian bops

24) HOLYCHILD - this was really good!

25) Brimheim - this queen just gets better and better! extraordinary
26 days 12 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Hailey Knox - this sounds very soothing to me, and very full-bodied. I enjoyed this
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - compared to the first this just sounds more boring and not even cause it's from a man. This felt more like background noise
03) Dana Gillespie - random but I'm glad this exists
04) Tennis - feel like I've heard this before, there are points I enjoy especially when the song feels like it's building up more, but it's a very slight build up and then usually resets, so it's hard for me to feel like I'm really into the song. But there is something about the chorus that's very slow Madonna that I enjoy
05) Brit Smith - so entry #5 had a few jumpscares lol can this girl actually sing
06) Wande - good beat but the vocals fall flat for me
07) Mia Rodriguez - it's got some slutty catchiness to it which helps the basic feel
08) AMARA ctk100 - cool, an ASMR track, fun
09) Kodi Lee - giving me like american idol male single vibes a little bit but for a song about change I was not inspired
10) ARTMS - something to get my pussy shaking, it's about time! However I think this is a little all over the place, with a cool chorus I'd love to hear up on the speakers and then you wonder when it gets thrilling again
11) Xandi Blu - happy for whichever tengager this is
12) Sabrina Carpenter - mom but I didn't want to see her here
13) Faouzia - she's all over the place in tsc but this is… a soft serve
14) Zerb - Can't explain it but this song basically read the room and knew I wanted something chill but great… bop
15) Anya Nami - it's…...... Cute
16) Sampa The Great - I expected something not as upbeat from them and this was a pleasant surprise. Cool instrumentals too
17) Peggy Hsu - a very sweet song to listen to while hungover but I was in the mood to groove
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - actually heard this song before and it's fun, I think it all works as either a gay slut bop or a car commercial song and I'm happy for it
19) Queen Naija - I really stan one of her songs Medicine, this doesn't hit as hard but I'll still listen to her sing her feelings
20) Yseult - kinda want this woman to take an edible and be happy
21) Green Apelsin - I'm happy for her I am
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - love you person who sent this (I have a guess) but I couldn't get into this
23) MeidĖ - abigail sounds great here. I like the energy this has
24) HOLYCHILD - random pick, I never got into this like it feels lethargic
25) Brimheim - please let me look at anything else but this album art, it's giving a bit of florence but didn't go as hard/edgy as I'd like
26 days 5 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Hailey Knox  - '11th Hour' - This is really nice, it's groovy and the vocal is nice.

02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - 'Cueto' - It's chill but I don't like rap.

03) Dana Gillespie - 'The Last Polar Bear' - I'm confused.

04) Tennis - 'Let's Make a Mistake Tonight' - It's ok but it's kind of a typical retro dance song.

05) Brit Smith - 'Provocative (ft. will.i.am)' - I get that this is a troll entry but I'm not in the mood for these songs this week I'm sorry.

06) Wande - 'IN THE LIGHT' - Yeah, no.

07) Mia Rodriguez - 'Ride' - This feels like a slightly more upbeat version of Tennis' entry.

08) AMARA ctk100 - 'Girls Like Me (Got You Spinning) (ft. Big Softy)' - Nope.

09) Kodi Lee - 'Change' - Why does this sounds like Imagine Dragons lol. At least he has the vocals.

10) ARTMS - 'Birth' - It's fine.

11) Xandi Blu - 'Twinky Cheeks' - I ......, wow. Honestly if I do point this song it's 100% because of shock value not for the song itself.

12) Sabrina Carpenter - 'Espresso' - My mind is playing songs from Katy Perry's album while I was listening to this.

13) Faouzia - 'Fur Elise' - It's ok. It kind of picked up at the end.

14) Zerb - 'Mwaki (ft. Sofiya Nzau)' - Oh, an EDM song I see. Honestly I enjoyed a bit during the singing, but when the boring beat breakdown or whatever it is called in the middle, I'm kind of lost my interest.

15) Anya Nami - 'Bread' - Lol yes go get your bread!

16) Sampa The Great - 'Let Me Be Great (ft. Angélique Kidjo)' - Not for me.

17) Peggy Hsu - 'Balloon' - It's pretty, I like it.

18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - 'KARMA' - I mean I don't hate this.

19) Queen Naija - 'Karma' - I can live with this.

20) Yseult - 'SUICIDE' - The vocal is nice here.

21) Green Apelsin - 'Perfumer' - This gives me opera vibe.

22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - 'Self Love' - An indie rock, I don't mind listening to this.

23) MeidĖ - 'Vaiduoklis' - This is a bit of a bop.

24) HOLYCHILD - 'Over You' - This has white girl pop song energy.

25) Brimheim - 'Into the Ooze' - I kind of like this.
26 days 4 hours ago
Tepr
01) Hailey Knox - gorg vocals, ethereal rnb? digging this
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - ohh keeping it rnb? Nice jazzy points. Hmm pretty simple, but flows nice
03) Dana Gillespie - this is tragic
04) Tennis - wow gorg, so hypnotic
05) Brit Smith - not for me
06) Wande - toned down cunty, give me more
07) Mia Rodriguez - foot is tapping away, just felt a little generic
08) AMARA ctk100  - okay this is giving, nothing extraordinary,  but doing its Job,
09) Kodi Lee - painfully generic,  sorry really bad.
10) ARTMS - don't understand the hype
11) Xandi Blu - annoyingly catchy
12) Sabrina Carpenter - foot was tapping, just missing something
13) Faouzia - instantly intriguing, gorgeous vocals, I fear this isnt going anywhere
14) Zerb - need this energy after the last two songs. Its a little one note, need it to pick up. a Lot of songs this week are missing there full potential
15) Anya Nami - okay maybe this, maybe
16) Sampa The Great - need to listen to her more, feels like the most original song of the week
17) Peggy Hsu - undeniably pretty
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - very cheesy, it's fun, but feels dated
19) Queen Naija - feels dated again, But don't mind so much here
20) Yseult - very different, strange transitions , but yes please
21) Green Apelsin - yes quiet gorg and very unique
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - yes , the end eats.
23) MeidĖ - a little generic , but rather nice
24) HOLYCHILD - not bad, not standing out, but solid
25) Brimheim - she is a very engaging artist, I just need a bit of an edge or something
26 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
01) Hailey Knox - A pleasant opener. Absolutely my vibe. Not entirely original but that not a problem, it doesn't need to change the world in order to please my ears.
02) Blvck Svm, Pilotkid - Oh you guys are just sending songs that I'd love. This is so good! His voice is really calming and fits the beat in the production. This was very well done. This is going on my playlist.
Dana Gillespie - The only NF song I'd accept.
04) Tennis - i bopped a little. Another very nice entry. Nothing incredible tho.
05) Brit Smith - queen. Girl can do no wrong she needs to release the EP.
06) Wande - I ascended. This was actually perfect. Loved it from start to finish <33333
07) Mia Rodriguez - This week is going to be so hardddd! The chorus slaps so hard!!! Really enjoyable, never heard of her before so I'm going to have to look into her.
08) Amara ctk100 - This would sound good with headphones. This was an experience. Not my favourite this week tho icl.
09) Kodi Lee - oh first flop I'm afraid. I'm just not into this kind of Imagine Dragons beat/style of music.
10) ARTMS - This was DRAMA. Think at the end of the week tho it will be quite forgettable. I wouldnt choose to listen to this, but it was nice!
11) Xandi Blu - ummm, go off i guess.
12) Sabrina Carpenter - Even tho I'm not the biggest fan of Sabrina, this song is quite nice. May need to give it some more listens before forming an opinion
13) Faouzia - I fear people are going to give her high points. This wasn't bad I was just extremely bored. Ruined the mood of the week
14) Zerb - yesss omg this was amazing. I love the fusion of culture and club music. This was perfect I'm in love <3
15) Anya Nami - Albatross vibes. Very weird but I was kinda digging it.
16) Sampa The Great - it was alright. I think it was a bit messy but I was still vibing. Just could've popped off more.
17) Peggy Hsu - omgggg Peggy Hsu. I made a statement either last year or the year before that Peggy Hsu's song in TSC 483 was the best of the whole year. This was exactly what I expected and more. She is a very special artist <3
18) Michael Medrano - I think I should be hating this but I... don't. This would also slap with headphones. Good entry cl.
19) Queen Naija - oh yes she is the queen. This is such a vibe, really cool entry.
20) Yseult - Not the kind of thing I'd choose to listen to I'm afraid.
21) Green Apelsin - This was a really interesting and high quality song. Russian always sounds so pretty aswell
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - Not my favourite!
23) MeidE - this was nice, I wouldn't listen to this regularly tho.
24) HOLYCHILD - It's quite grating
25) Brimheim - this was alright, I just don't really see the hype with her
26 days 2 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Meh it was fine
2.        Did not care for this
3.        OBSESSED! Go off queen
4.        Kind of a vibe
5.        Aww Betty White. Love how Jojo Siwa accidentally restarted this girls career
6.        I am vibing! This goes off
7.        Digging the sound of this
8.        Yaaaaaas
9.        Not for me but it’ll have an audience
10.        Kind of a vibe
11.        LOL I am kind of obsessed. Love this trainwreck
12.        Quite a chill vibe to this, I dig it
13.        Builds up quite nicely
14.        I feel like I should like this but it just feels a bit flat
15.        Auntie Mabel outsold
16.        It was trying way too hard
17.        Well that was boring
18.        Oh this goes off! Living for this!
19.        Meh
20.        Love how raspy her voice is
21.        TSC needs a good opera every once in a while
22.        I liked the guitars
23.        It was alright
24.        What cult is this?
25.        Feel like it could grow on me
25 days 23 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
11- a little basic and them voice is not a voice to music. maybe a voice to make comedy
12- Weak song. not for me. i dont like her vocals
13- ok this is fine !
14- im here for songs like that, honestly.  the beat is a little repetitive but anyways is a slay i just would prefer more vocals
15- yes yes and yes.. IM HERE FOR THIS. FOR REAL.
16- oh please, this is so good. THE VISUALS YASSSS
17- I dont like the melody of this
18- funny but bad . bad but funny.
19- This sounds great!
20- Yes, this is good. !!! i like the chorus  this have dark vibes and other genres that i likeand works good together. she is good!
21- yes i like the vibes of this
22- oh i missed alternative rock from boys  band in tsc.. Yassssss
23- Yassss .. This song is different and a cute BOP . i love to listen other languages!!!
24- Is fine! sounds good but is not a solid song bc  .. we have hard competition this week
25- i like this !!!!
25 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) Hailey Knox – some bits are okay, but others a tad annoying. May only get points if theres not enough songs to give points to.
02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid – this is music for insomniacs!
03) Dana Gillespie – its, okay! Sad though.
04) Tennis – got stevei nicks, blondie, kate bush, running up that hill vibes!
05) Brit Smith – not for me!
06) Wande – the vocals were quite irritating.
07) Mia Rodriguez – theres a voice effect thing happening, and its all a bit monotone.
08) AMARA ctk100 – the songs are blurring into one, with irritating vocals and beats, its like one long song!!
09) Kodi Lee – thank goodness for a different type of song. Its all been done, but it’s the best so far.
10) ARTMS – a bit whispery, it was okay.
11) Xandi Blu – that’s was awful.
12) Sabrina Carpenter – shame she swore.
13) Faouzia – Fur Elise is a beautiful bit of music, it didn’t fit here. The song itself, was okay.
14) Zerb – not for me.
15) Anya Nami – mad!
16) Sampa The Great – not for me, one note monotone, boring.
17) Peggy Hsu – the piano was lovely, but the vocals were sooooo irritating!
18) MICHAEL MEDRANO – im seriously starting to question why I do this contest.
19) Queen Naija – you wait all year for karma to come along, and two turn up at once!!
20) Yseult – terrible.
21) Green Apelsin – sounds like it should be in a film.
22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes – very good.
23) MeidĖ – not my sort of thing, but it wasn’t too bad.
24) HOLYCHILD - sounds like a slow version of a song ive heard before.
25) Brimheim – shame about the swearing.
25 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Beverage rating system! 🍷 ☕️ 🧃 🍺 🥛

01) Hailey Knox - 🧃 hmmmmm it’s good. Really well produced. Kinda lacking bass, it needs some bass to really drive the song. It’s fine just needed some more elements to really sell me.

02) Blvck Svm & Pilotkid - ☕️ oooooooooh this is such a vibeeee. The percussion is really really interesting and sets this song apart from other vibey jazzy rap songs like this. His flow is really nice, the horns are lovely, very noir which I love for. I like this quite a bit!!

03) Dana Gillespie - ☕️ LMAOOOOOOOOOO oh this is an icon in the making. Star quality right here.

04) Tennis - 🍺 mehhhhh I’ve never loved this group. It’s fine. Vocal is very Kylie Minogue but the song is giving album track I fear. Cool synth riffs at parts but it doesn’t quite reach where I want it to.

05) Brit Smith - 🍷 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS no bc when I was denied karmas a bitch originally I really should’ve checked if this was as good bc it totally is. Oh this is funnnnn she’s truly becoming the princess of pop. Even will.i.am. on one of the worst features I’ve ever heard could ruin the magic in this, brit smith is just far too powerful. She’s truly one of the most iconic people of the year already im just so obsessed with her like…

06) Wande - 🧃 I like this! I feel like something’s missing from it, probably better percussion? But her vocal performance is really funnn!! The verses kinda lose me hmmmm I’m really in between on this one. I feel like I should be living for this more than I currently am, her rapping is really good. I’ll relisten to this one before voting, it’s really unique though which is always a great thing :))

07) Mia Rodriguez - 🧃 hmmm cute! It’s well done! A little too generic for me. This is definitely getting Tim’s white girl jumpscare of the week. It’s kinda catchy? It’s like good!

08) AMARA ctk100 - 🍷 here we goooooooooo this is the HITTTTTT we’ve been wanting from her OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is cute and quirky and fun and girly and the beat in the chorus is sooooooooo cunty. Here for this!!!! Best song of hers by a wide margin.

09) Kodi Lee - 🥛 not for me

10) ARTMS - ☕️ I thought of sending this when it was released, it’s quite the moment, but I thought it had a little too much build up to the really cunt moments for me. Really good overall though! I really enjoy this and am glad someone else could use it :))

11) Xandi Blu - ☕️ this beat is soooooooooooooo fun!! However, i can’t discern the vocal basically at all, and that includes the melody which is important. The ending tho is really good like whoa the production. Fun and campy and cute! Yeah!

12) Sabrina Carpenter - 🍺 *sighs* I thought we stopped doing this style like 2 years ago? The viral part is the only good part, that’s a cute moment.

13) Faouzia - 🧃 kind of a bit too formulaic sounding for me. The chords in the chorus are interesting, but it feels a little lacking in soul. The ending is good! I can see why someone else would like this more than I do.

14) Zerb - 🍺 it’s well produced I just want more of a performance with the song. Not for me.

15) Anya Nami - 🧃 this got a good chuckle from me lmaooo. And why is it well produced lmaoooo there’s no reason for this to bop. Fun!

16) Sampa The Great - ☕️ I still really enjoy this one, I used to be a bit obsessed with this one, I kinda want more Sampa in the chorus? I’ve heard this a lottttttt and it’s kinda funny to see this here years later. It’s such a bop though I get it, the instrumentation is truly incredible like whoa. Wish this ended on the chorus tbh, that’d have felt better, but this is a bawpppp.

17) Peggy Hsu - ☕️ Mom will never stop momming. This is gorgeoussssssss I really love this :) a little more simple in comparison to her other songs of hers I’ve heard but it’s still really beautiful :)) it’s Peggy Hsu of course I live for this :))

18) MICHAEL MEDRANO - 🍷 BAWPPPPPPPPPPP YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I had this on my list ugh. His best recent single imo, this is sooooooooo pop princess coded like him and bronze Avery are kinda showing that gay men can maybe make something good for society? This is just sooooooo catchy and insanely produced like whoaaaaa. Life changing fr.

19) Queen Naija - 🍺 I’m not gagging. Fun just for the sake of the karma war but this tired ass beat is…well tired!

20) Yseult - 🧃 I want to like this more than I do.  It’s good cool ideas and I respect this, but idk I’m just…wait…this switch up oooooooh okay I see it. Melodrama I see. It’s certainly really interesting!!! Very artistic, I get it. Hope this grows on me!

21) Green Apelsin - ☕️ Ooooooh I’m immediately transported to wherever this is going. Kinda reminds me of a Russian “faschtmol” tbh, lowkey I prefer this though. This is veryyyyyyy dramatic, I’m not completely on board with the vocal at parts icl, but this is givingggggg me dramaaaaaa. Omggggggg this endinggggggg yasssssssssssssssssss okay yup yup yup she really did that! 

22) Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes - ☕️ okayyyyyyyy I get it. Love the grunge vibes, this is really cool!!! I like it! It’s a little *too* man at times but I’m kinda living for it for at least this listen. OMGGGGGGGGGG THIS SOLO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Okay period.

23) MeidĖ - ☕️ oh I kinda lowkey live for this? It’s really well produced! It’s a little too Melanie Martinez for me at points, especially using the water droplet sample, but it’s really cute overall!!! Kinda live!

24) HOLYCHILD - 🥛 I can’t listen to this one at all I fear.

25) Brimheim - ☕️ brimheim closer is kinda rude lmao. This was the only album track I remember at all from the album but yeahhhhhh the correct pick. Well besides baleen feeder now where’s THAT in tsc?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!