This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Ireland - Idol Island Applications

Topic » Survivor: Ireland - Idol..

3615 days 15 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
This is the application section for Survivor: Ireland - Idol Island, the fourth season in my series.  Please fill out the following:

Name:
Hometown:
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?:
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:
What makes you different from everyone else?:

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed, though the title of the season ought to give you a hint.
3615 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name: Robbyjak (you can call me robby)
Hometown: Cleveland, OH
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategy but i have some physical strength and the ability to make friends
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: a little of both but most would probably call me a villain 
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: i can get people to tell me if im in danger
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: cagayan because it was crazy and you never knew what was going to happen!
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my ability to make people trust me
What makes you different from everyone else?: i dont give up and i always try my best
3615 days 15 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
NOTE: Idol Island is a completely new twist made up by me, and has nothing to do with Dragotistic's Idol Island in which everyone gets an idol at the beginning.
3614 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
New Zealand
Strategic,Social,Physical
Mostly Hero but a bit of villian
I make alliances and can go far
Honestly,its likely
Ill try
Ill try
Don't have one
My strategy and loyalty
I try hard and would like to win this game
3612 days 17 hours ago
trey2288
Trey
Orlando
Strategic physical social
Villain
The drive and how people respond to me it's amazing the games are awesome with me
Yes
Yes
Yes
Cagayan because with all the blindsides it felt like an all star season
My way with people
I always win
3612 days 17 hours ago
mrcool
Name: Matt
Hometown: Grayson GA
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: I'm all equal of those 3
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: Activeness :L
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Okay
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: China (Great cast)
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: I can make people trust me very fast
What makes you different from everyone else?:Hmm idk
3612 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
honeybunch1
female
Silver Level
karma 671
Eastern time
will be active
will do confessionals
either one is fine hero or villian
code name SSS
sassy social stratecic
3612 days 14 hours ago
Oysterman11
Name: Austyn
Hometown: Spruce Grove, Alberta Canada
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: 1. Strategic
2. Social
3. Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Mostly villain but I do have heroic qualities
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:I will go in there guns blazing with one end goal and that is to be there best here and dominate this game and I feel like I can manipulate people with the back of my hand.
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Mostly I'm going camping the weekend of july 18th but other than that
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes sir
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favourite season of Survivor and why?: Hmmmm thats a tough one... I really like blood vs water heroes vs villains cook islands and Pearl Islands
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my ability to manipulate people
What makes you different from everyone else?: man If this application isn't different and unique then don't pick me but I guarantee that no one else will be as good as me in this game so it'd be a mistake not to pick me
3612 days 13 hours ago
EddieDee
Name: Eddie
Hometown: New York, NY
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: I think my social game is my strongest with my strategic strength second and ultimately my physical strength last.
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: As much as I want to be a villain and cutthroat, I'm not. I tend to trust people until they show me they can't be trusted, and by the time that happens I'm already gone.
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I don't know if unique is really the word. As a player I think that I'm going to try to be as non-unique as possible because that will always help in staying under the radar.
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Yes, I host my own group game that requires me being online at least once a day.
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: I'll send in confessionals when I vote someone out at Tribal Council.
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: I will definitely vote at every Tribal Council. I can't guarantee that I can participate in all the challenges but I'll try my best.
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: My favorite season of Survivor is Gabon. To be honest, I'm not really sure why that's my favorite over the others. It's a mix of the characters that they had on that season (Sugar, Bob, Randy, Crystal, Corinne) and the great location. They seem fixated on stranding people on islands, so I really like it when they don't have them on an island.
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: I think my best quality is my rationality. I am able to think of all possible scenarios or at least a vast majority so I can really weigh my options correctly.
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm black.

LOL JUST KIDDING. Um what makes me different from everyone else is a hard question because I don't know what everyone else brings to the table. I'm delightfully active, I think would be a good way to describe it. Whenever I am able to do challenges I do my best in them and whenever I am working behind the scenes I try to go above and beyond to gain people's trust.
3611 days 12 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Name: Kevin
Hometown: Macon, GA
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, Social, Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villain with some hero in me
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I think i am a very hard game player who isnt afraid to do what needs to be done to win
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Yes i will
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: My favorite was prob the first all stars season because it was the first time with returning players
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: My ability to build strong alliances
What makes you different from everyone else?: I am not afraid to speak my mind and do what needs to get done
3609 days 9 hours ago
MrApple17
P.J
Victoria, Australia
Strategic, Social, Physical
Hero
I think i'm that guy that people say his not gonna make it to the merge but i'm one of the most strategic players around and i'm fun 2 be around
Yes
Yea
Yes
21 and 16 because it had my 2 of my 3 favourite players fabio and erik and i loved the fans vs favourites and season 21 was a really good season
My best ability is to have good alliances that take down other alliances
I can just play survivor and i have a great mind set
3608 days 19 hours ago
dsradine
Damian

Arizona, USA

Definitely strategic, then social, then physical

Lol, don't know why so many people are saying they're villains. I'd call myself a hero.

I have a really good intuition of when things are going wrong, so I can try my best to prevent that.

Yes I will!

Yep!

Yes!

China! Because my favorite winner (Todd), and my favorite player (Courtney!).

Definitely loyalty. If my alliance doesn't give me a reason to leave them, I won't. Although the villains make the game exciting sometimes, I love myself a heroic game.

Not sure if it counts, because I don't know how other people feel, but I guess my desire. If you're not first in a game like this, you're last.
3608 days 13 hours ago
pikachu142
Name: Zach

Hometown: Rochester, NY

Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social, Strategic, Physical

Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Hero

What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I learned Japanese by watching a LOT of anime

Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Hell Yes I will!

Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yep

Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yeppers

What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Pearl Islands Amazing cast, great challenges, awesome drama, RUPERT AND SANDRA! need I say more?

What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: My Social skills and likable kickbutt attitude

What makes you different from everyone else?: I Can tell when someones lying to me .. if there in my alliance I wont be hesitant to backstab them >;)
3608 days 1 hour ago
ejuzkiw
Name: Eric
Hometown: Garrettsville, Ohio
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic, physical, social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: I could really be either one but I like to call myself a villainous hero.  I am loyal to those who are closest but if you aren't in that group, I'll cut your throat
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I am a very eloquent speaker and I believe I can outtalk anybody on this game.
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Mmhmm
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yes but if I forget, just let me know and I'll take care of it still
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yup
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:Heroes vs. Villains; I loved the cast and I love Sandra
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: My brain.  I'm a thinker.
What makes you different from everyone else? My strong sense of words.  I can talk people in circles to where they have no idea what they were going to say.
3603 days 21 hours ago
Wiseman
Name: Cameron
Hometown: San Francisco California
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: 1st. Strategic, 2nd. Social. 3rd. Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: my sense of humor and my drive to win.
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: yes. not the weekend of the 4th though
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: of course
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Heroes vs. Villains. All the returning players
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:  blindsides
What makes you different from everyone else?: i will do anything to win.
3603 days 21 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
13/15 or 17, depending on another factor.

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!