This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Ireland - Idol Island Applications

Topic » Survivor: Ireland - Idol..

3602 days 19 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Name: Monty
Hometown: Palmyra , New Jersey
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategic,social,physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: a little bit of both but after the season a villian
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: #TickTockBoom im explosive
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: Yes im open till Sept.
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Yea probally more to share whats going on in the game
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yea you need to in this game
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: HvV and FvF1
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Lets keep that a secert
What makes you different from everyone else?: Im willing to do anything to reach my goals and dont take failure as an okay thing
3602 days 19 hours ago
yr_2007
Name: yogi
Hometown: hyderabad (india)
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: social >strategic > physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: hero always
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: a social game and some brilliant game play :-)
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: heroes vs villians due to an awesome group of players
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: loyalty towards my allies
What makes you different from everyone else?: determination to win
3602 days 13 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Name: Carson
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Social, Strategic, Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: Well one, and I intend to use this to my advantage, is that I'm gay and will make friends with many of the other girls. Also I have a very special personality that is just magical when I walk in the room.
Will you actually be active, over the course of Late June and July?: For sure!
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Oh yeah!
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: Yes sir!
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: I don't know why everyone hates this season but I really loved Thailand! I think the players were interesting!
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: My social skills are super strong!
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm gay and plus, I bet I'm the only one here who can fit my whole fist in my mouth.
3602 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
Name: JJ
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: First: Strategic Second: Social Third: Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain? Heroes
What do you bring to the table that is unique? My loyalty to people who I can trust, but I'm not afraid to blindside them
What's your favorite season and why? The Australian Outback, because it wasn't all about blindsides in that season, there weren't any returning players, the editors showed us that they actually had to survive, and great players
What is your best quality in the game of Survivor? Mainly loyalty
What makes you different from everyone else? I stick true to alliances, but like I wrote above that I'm willing to blindside them only if I find them threats.

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!