This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor All-Stars - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor All-Stars -..

1383 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

You fucking tried it old man. Rule number one about young people, they won鈥檛 stop for nothing to get their way. Byeeee

BOBBY
1383 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brendan / bwburke94:

So we get back to camp after the first challenge, and it's absolute chaos. No one knows who's going home, because no one's put any plans in motion! About to vote, but because Bobby claims he gave me his ticket, I want verification from the host first.

VOTE: Jeremy
I'm sorry it had to come to this, but you weren't able to back up your claims about Bobby
1383 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

I feel like a dumbass holy shit. I was completely left out of that blindside because they all thought I was close to Rohan. But now they鈥檙e trying to do damage control to make sure I feel safe. I feel like I鈥檓 at the bottom now so hopefully we are able to get the win at the challenge later
1383 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

Our first tribe win and it feels really good to have the night off. I think for the most part, it does a good thing for our morale as a tribe because everyone is in a good mood going forward and builds confidence in our ability to work as a team. I think with Nels gone, we can come together and be closer as a tribe with some strong tribe unity.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I had a really tough decision today. I told myself from day 1 that I wanted to mutiny, but I'm playing to win the game I'm not playing to make big moves all the time. I made a lot of big moves last season and that got me 2nd place. If I mutinied on Day 2, I immediately show 5 people on my tribe that I don't trust them and that just makes my loyalties with Nicky and others look so strong. I don't have any solid relationships yet on my tribe, but I have been socializing a lot and have working social connections with people so I'm not dead in the water.

If I knew no one else would go for it, I probably would have said fuck it and went for it, but knowing that I could've showed my cards and munitied just for it to backfire in my face and I stay on my tribe, that was too big of a risk for me to take. I would've for sure been the next one to go. I just have to keep talking to people and hopefully we keep winning. I still have my ticket and I have to use it wisely.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I have been talking to Abel a lot which is different because we didn't ever come together on our last season. I don't know how much I can trust Abel, but I have given him a lot of info that I have gathered from observing the other players. I definitely worry that he has run to Ryan/Yung and told them I was worried about them because they have a lot of friends. If he wants to throw me under the bus, it is what it is. I actually like Abel and let him know immediately when I heard his name. I want to work with him, but I know he's aware that I was close with Nicky, JB, and Gera last season. All of whom are back for this season. It would probably be hard for Abel to trust me.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Scott / gbpackXLVchamps:

Walks up to podium
Takes out pen and parchment
writes down :  ERIC

Speaks:  You seem like a cool dude, but are just too inactive and don't really appear too interested in being here.

Confessional:  I got one vote yesterday, probably from Rohan, who ultimately got blindsided with an idol.  Yesterday went perfectly.    Now, Eric is the target today mostly because he is an easy target for missing two consecutive group challenges.   I unfortunately will have to miss tonight too because of my ball game.  I'm hoping that I don't become the casualty if we go to tribal tomorrow, but with my stellar social game, I doubt it....brandon is next on the chopping block and anyway, a swap is forthcoming soon.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Everyone is saying Eric is the move but after the outcome of the last vote, I鈥檓 not sure if I trust it. Eric has missed the only two challenges so far so it would just be stupid if they keep him around.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Lukas / SirNiceGuy:

So we won the challenge. This... does worry me a little, because in the last year I've been on two consecutive tribes that did great at the challenges, like super great, and then I... don't. This probably means I'll have to try and make some connections on the other tribes. I've already chatted with Scott, and I'm thinking I can use that Finland connection to my advantage and get on Brendan's good side. It's just a matter of finding the time and, of course, the courage to speak to him.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / NotNicky333:

aj: trust him 100% king
jb: mess but i think he'll work w me at least till merge. he think he smart but like he's not.. he makes himself a target for no reason like idgi this is what u did ur first time and u LOST.
ethan: he had the same winning game as me im assuming cause he plays just like me. his problem this ssn hes not gonna be aggressive enough and hes gonna pay for it. i honestly think if we lose again he's done.
antonio: i trust him but something is off.. i need to keep my eye on him
burke: irrelevant and probably not making swap
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

Sucks to be going back to tribal, but we have a pretty solid 4 of me, Curly, Scott, and JJ. We're taking out Eric because he's missed challenges and he's been quiet, don't think he's too focused on this game.
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Eric / awwsum11:

my strategy: use my social game to keep me in =]. not even gonna talk game with anyone until tomorrow. oh well, one less game is good for me ig. I'll wait though to see if anyone wants to help me =]. I told JJ that Brandon told me I was getting all the votes =]. if I'm not, Brandon looks weird for telling me that and if I am, he looks like a snake =]
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
JJ / LEANNA:

my mind is going crazy in this game , out tribe is gonna keep losing I can feel it 馃槵
1383 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Brendan / bwburke94:

Still on the bottom of the tribe, and still no progress. This'll come down to the ticket draw as soon as my tribe loses. Although I hate having my game come down to luck, at least I have the best odds!
1383 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Eric / awwsum11:

idgi if people are voting me why are they lying just like dot dot dot tell me bc I don't have an idol. My target has honestly changed Curly, be prepared for a vote headed your way trying to turn this vote AROUND. Also kind of not liking Scott

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!