This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3251 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
The Final Three! -
Baseball03
MrPokeguy9
TheAce

Congratulations Baseball03, MrPokeguy9, and TheAce! You guys have gone as far as you possible could!

Before we get to jury questioning, all the finalists will have until 9pm est tonight to give an opening statement and talk about what they did to get here and why they deserve to win!

JUROR #1 - tundrahenry101
JUROR #2 - Davidftw123
JUROR #3 - Robbyjak
JUROR #4 - KingGeek
JUROR #5 - Snowgirl57
JUROR #6 - Stilts12
JUROR #7 - alanb1
JUROR #8 - doubledarefan01

The jury members will be the only ones voting, HOWEVER, EVERYONE who has been voted out is aloud to talk and ask questions to the finalists. The finalists MUST answer any and all questions given to them. If they do not want to, they must at least say "I will not answer that."

VOTING IS NOT ALLOWED UNTIL I SAY SO. I will likely open it late afternoon tomorrow.
3251 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
MrPokeguy9 asked me to post theres.. so the following statement is from MrPokeguy9! ----

*look over at the jury*

Hello members of the jury, now i know that no matter what is will probably have the hardest time at this tribal council because of previous games and this game now I treated people however like usuals I am ready to plead my case because I do feel at the end of the day I do deserve to win this game on the merits of my gameplay and the moves I made.

I mean coming into this game I knew I would have people gunning for me because I had previous negative experiences with David, Robby and Alan so I was not sure whether they would still hate me over those so one of my goals in this game was to see where their heads were at and if I felt like they weren't over a past situation to get rid of them for my benefit. Also coming into this game I was put in a huge disadvantage being on the Hopper's tribe with baseball, I mean this twist meant that no matter what I would be going to every single tribal council and would have a say at every vote off so this goes into one of my reasons I feel deserving of the win because when everyone else had the chance to be safe in the immunity challenges and not always have to worry about tribal council and could work on being under the radar and not a threat I had to constantly be working my arse off and forming relationships with everybody to keep myself in this game since the other tribes could get rid of us since physically I was no help to them, however it feel like due to my strong social game pre-merge I was able to bond with a lot of the castaways and secure my spot by proving to them my loyalty and helping them with votes, however this didn't means I wasn't controlling votes as I made sure that people I did not feel like would help me in the latter period of the game I made sure to put targets on their backs so people would be willing to vote them off.

I know some people may critique my pre-merge game saying I was too loud and too aggressive however when I was put in the hopper situation I had no other chance but to constantly work and ensure I had allies in all aspects of the game to keep me safe and it did as pre-merge I was almost always in the majority apart from the Joaquint vote. Also I feel like my pre-merge proved without a doubt how strong my social game was because I bonded with alot of allies pre-merge and this helped me gain numbers post merge when I needed the votes because I showed those allies have loyalty and trust pre-merge

Now moving onto post merge (which is where it keeps difficult)

Going into post merge I knew I was a target because I knew that due to events of pre-merge where Robby broke our agreement on immunity for the last pre-merge tribal and Alan returning after I got him voted off, I was nervous because I knew I would be targeted however I feel like the first merge vote off proved my strategic and social ability because when the votes came back as 3-3-3 I knew that I needed to ensure that people voted for Double because I knew that King, Robby and Alan were gonna vote for me again and I needed to ensure that another tie was made to ensure my safety which happened so I managed to get myself safe however in the process losing my closest ally in this game which was a Tundra :(

However moving forward from this was obviously going to be hard because I knew I had King and Robby targeting me so I managed to get the connections that i made pre-merge to turn against Robby and King and they were voted off the next two tribals after this, however during this time I did create some tension with both of these two and this was because I knew my name had been brought up and they had both lied to me and one thing about me is never lie to my face when I know the truth because I was go off....big time (just my irl personality, can't change it, sorry). However during this I managed to make an unlikely ally in Alan which I was happy about because it meant I wa
3251 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
cont****However moving forward from this was obviously going to be hard because I knew I had King and Robby targeting me so I managed to get the connections that i made pre-merge to turn against Robby and King and they were voted off the next two tribals after this, however during this time I did create some tension with both of these two and this was because I knew my name had been brought up and they had both lied to me and one thing about me is never lie to my face when I know the truth because I was go off....big time (just my irl personality, can't change it, sorry). However during this I managed to make an unlikely ally in Alan which I was happy about because it meant I was mending bridges with him from past experiences and it was generally happy about that. The next vote off didn't go to plan as Snow another close ally of mine from voted off due to Stilts managing to pull in Baseball, Alan and Double leaving me and Ace in the minority however me being me I was not going down without a fight.

Moving into the next stages of the game was hard and very, very tense as I had Stilts and Double beign very rude and abrasive towards myself and Ace after the vote and Robby should know from watching me in other group games that I can have an acid tongue so I was not going to be quiet, if someone was going to be rude and patronising to me I will stand my ground and honestly that's why I said things I said because it someone tries coming for me I will do the same, it's only fair. Luckily from a strategic stand point I managed to paint the target on Stilts and double's backs as i made it clear that they thought they were controlling the game so when I watch back to my connections with Alan and Baseball I was able to get Alan bake on our side and due to Baseball's self vote Stilts was voted off.

How moving forward into the final rounds of this game I had the great motto from the queen of Survivor Sandra Diaz-Twine of "as long as it ain't me" so during the immunity challenge I luckily won and gained immunity for Final 5 however Ace had Final 4 immunity and I was going to set up a plan that have me a clear path to Final Tribal Council however due to Alan's self vote it did not happen however I still managed to get to Final Tribal Council with the help of pre-jurors on my side.

Now i know looking back at this game I may be labelled a bitch, a bully, a liar however unlike my other two competitors I had much harder battle to deal with since not only was I forced into the game having to play hard from start to finish however I was constantly a target for people whether it was pre-merge or post merge and I do believe I received the most votes this season, however it was not for me constant fighting and determination to make it to the end, I would not be here. I'm sorry to do this to my other two competitors but I do feel from a strategy and social stand point I played a much better game however though I did earn myself a couple of immunities int this game, I had a lot of control and say in almost all of the tribal council vote offs and I was only in minority for two votes and considering I attended every tribal council this is good and.

I mean sorry to Baseballbut in terms of this strategy, he just went to whoever had power and did not control any votes, he didn't have a mind of his own and he didn't use his voice to gain control and with Alan, even though I love him to pieces and he is forever now a close friend of mine and he did help me with decisions post merge I watched him be very shady in what he did as he always tried to make the background moves to help him. I mean I will always knew up to my mistakes and my moves because you have too however Alan was being extremely shady trying to make me look like I was trying to screw everyone in the Final immunity challenge as for the start he only wanted to do Baseball as to not get blood on his hands with Alan and Double, similar to talks, he haven't rallied vote in mails
3251 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
CONT****
I mean sorry to Baseballbut in terms of this strategy, he just went to whoever had power and did not control any votes, he didn't have a mind of his own and he didn't use his voice to gain control and with Alan, even though I love him to pieces and he is forever now a close friend of mine and he did help me with decisions post merge I watched him be very shady in what he did as he always tried to make the background moves to help him. I mean I will always knew up to my mistakes and my moves because you have too however Alan was being extremely shady trying to make me look like I was trying to screw everyone in the Final immunity challenge as for the start he only wanted to do Baseball as to not get blood on his hands with Alan and Double, similar to talks, he haven't rallied vote in mails, I was doing a lot of the ground work so he did not look shady in people's eyes.

My closing statement with my jury speech is this. I want the jury to look back at the entire game and look at what not just me but my fellow competitors had to go through and see that I had a much bigger battle to face then my competitors and thanks to my strategic and social game and my determination I never stopping trying and I always kept fighting and in terms of the game and moves, I deserve this title since I bloody well earnt it for the struggles I had to endure constantly
3251 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
Please jury members, don't post until 9pm est! I will tell you when you can post.
3251 days 3 hours ago
Baseball03
Okay jury members I played the best game I had to play and I had to get close to people who went to tribal and Mrpoke so I would not go home f on the beginning of the game I never thought I would be here even though I didn't win a single immunity I still made it here! I made moves in the game. The best move I made was getting my allies to vote out Sedona and if Alan never was Dq I would of had the best blindside ever by having double and Mrpoke and myself vote for Ace but no that didn't happen. I never went to people with power Mrpoke always ask me to go ask people who votes but Mrpoke played one hell of a game and I glad o got to work with her. When we switch tribes that when I figured Mrpoke or me was gone but I got some people to vote for who we wanted gone and I made sure we were still voting for the people she said if I wanted to be shady I could of have votes to get Mrpoke out but I didn't Cz I'm a loyal person and I never lied to anyone in the game so jury u can vote for someone who has lied the whole game basically or someone who never lied and made bold moves to get this far so thanks and Gl Mrpoke and Ace
3251 days 2 hours ago
Stilts12
ok its 9pmest now joe
3251 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
i will open when theace posts his speech
3251 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
honestly pokey needs to win like i tried to take him out but these idiots just let him fly on by
3251 days 2 hours ago
Davidftw123
and the ace was a bitch to me although he would have my vote if pokeguy wasn't here
3251 days 2 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Poke or ace are not getting my vote
3251 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
doubledarefan01
Poke or ace are not getting my vote

loving the open mind
3251 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
I haven't been paying any attention to this after I got out so my vote is open to anyone :P
3251 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Once ace posts his speech, you are all welcome to post questions
3251 days 1 hour ago
TheAce
Opening speech:

I played my ass off this whole game and theres no denying it. As i said in my application i was a villain. I fought tooth and nail to get where i am. I started this game day 1 with these 2 (baseball and poke). While we worked together me and poke made all the decisions. Baseball was a follower. HELL HE EVEN WENT INACTIVE FOR A DAY AND ALMOST GOT MED EVACUATED. while i was actually winning challenges and strategizing my ass off to get me to this point. I ran this game from start to finish. And to the people that are bitter, its a game holy shit. Dont vote based on bitterness, vote based on who deserves it most. Ill answer any questions u have. Gl poke <3 and baseball......LOL u did nothing so im not wishing u luck
3251 days 1 hour ago
TheAce
Baseball shut the fuck up dude u didnt do shit bro u were just along for the ride

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!