This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3261 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
Snow- my true loyalties were to poke and you and alan. When u were voted off, i tried to get the votes for stilts but i came up just short. I truly wanted to go to f3 with u but people were dumb and voted for u. And my gameplay i just voted off the people i knew i couldnt trust ans people who were threats
3261 days 12 hours ago
Davidftw123
i am Shirin
3261 days 12 hours ago
Davidftw123
ace is Carolyn, Poke is Mike and Baseball Will the dead fish
3261 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
U could of just fucking told me to my face not fucking lie to my dace
3261 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Face
3261 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
and yes i played like russell. Ans baseball shut the fuck up me and poke organized sedonas eviction not u
3261 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
Double, i had to lie cause u did the same in the final 5 vote u told me u voted baseball when u voted for me
3261 days 12 hours ago
Davidftw123
i hate you double stfu i should have been the villain of the season so sit down bitch
3261 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
David that might be better
Poke: Because you thought I was a dead fish?
3261 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
Any other questions ?
3261 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ace: What was your biggest flaw.
3261 days 11 hours ago
TheAce
My biggest flaw. Good question tbh. My biggest flaw was probably the amount of lying i did. It was unessescary and im sorry. At the end od the day, its a game so vote who played the best not how bitter u are.
3261 days 11 hours ago
Robbyjak
Hey so like I said before I know shit about what happened after I got out
so please give me in depth answers because I don't really have much to vote on besides what you say right here

Ace: People seem to call you a villain and seem to be quite mad at you and judging purely by the reactions to the jurors I think I probably played a similar game in another series that ended today
anyways What were the moves you made? and Why should I vote you over the other two sitting next to you?

Poke: You had one long ass speech
Why should I vote you over the other two sitting next to you? and also  What were the moves you made?

Baseball: Why should I vote you over the other two sitting next to you? and also  What were the moves you made?
3261 days 11 hours ago
TheAce
Well my moves was I orchastrated pretty much every single vote but my single best move was getting stilts voted off. He thought he was in charge but no I was the one in the driving seat.

Also vote me cause I won challenges and also I had a hand in everyone's eviction so I got blood on my hands and wasn't scared to lie.

Just whatever u do don't vote for baseball cause he floated, won no challenges, and just listened and followed me and poke
3261 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
My answers:

Snow:
Poke-What would your dream F3 be

Honestly looking at it my dream final three would have been Double and Baseball because as people have said so far Baseball didn't really do much and double also has those qualities but he also rubbed people like me the wrong way. Also just to clarify a comment Baseball made, his "plan" to blindside Alan at Final 5 was actually my plan as I told Baseball to vote for Ace and I was going to get Alan to vote for Ace and then when Ace was voted off and had to give immunity so someone he would give it to me........Baseball trying to act like he played the game....

Robby:
Why should I vote you over the other two sitting next to you? and also  What were the moves you made?
You should vote for me over my competitors because unlike both of them I made move I controlled votes and I made sure I was making the necessary moves in order to get myself to this position and not be a sheep or a goat. Also moves that i made was most of the pre-merge vote off except for Joaquint. One of my major moves was the Sedona and David votes as I organised who voted for who. A move that was also mine from your vote off as I managed to get people on my side to blindside you. And finally another big move I made from the Stilts vote off as I managed to use my connections with Alan and Baseball to get them on my side to vote for Stilts and keep me safe

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!