This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE CONFESSIONALS

Topic » PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE..

1495 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
Bitch (turkeylover)

at first, i thought i didn't get casted because i'm dumb as fuck. but now that i learned to read, like 5 seconds ago, i'm here to PLAY bitches!!!

https://i.imgur.com/Gmpg2Wg.gif
1495 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Red (jmctwin)

Whelp, my tribe is going to hate me because I wasn’t online but at least I’m not Bubba I guess? Oh well. We’ll see where this goes.
1495 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Justin/Jussy07 (Voden)

I hope my tribe doesn’t team up against me due to the fact that I’m a tv level and the rest are newer users because I’ll be totally honest when I say that I’m awful at group challenges 😬
1495 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Max/Mahalpin11 (Opik)

I'm just starting to get to know my fellow tribemates as much as possible right now. My social game is always my strongest asset so im just trying to use that to my advantage and get some numbers on my side along the way. I talked to Cameron a lot and we established an early alliance. I feel really great about him moving forward, and I hope we can have eachothers backs for a while. We are thinking of who we want to pull in, thinking brien and aria right now.
1495 days ago
lliiaamm
Max/Mahalpin11 (Opik)

Super pumped about winning first immunity, although Im sure Michael would be an easy target in my head. Cameron and I constructed an ideal majority of me, him, aria, brien, and logan. I havent actually talked to logan yet so I'll see where is head is at before I make any actual alliances. I also dont wanna come out of the gate too strong, and if I can id like to convince cameron to actually make the alliance so i can kind of stay out of the spotlight
1495 days ago
lliiaamm
Ray/Ilikebugs (Voden)

Well so far I've contacted everyone since we lost which sucks, but I think I got a pretty cool group of Ryan, Me, Ami, Kai and Clark. My strategy is to just stick to someone who probably has a better social game than me lol. Ryan is looking like that person so far, I hope he is willing to work with me till the end!

Bubba wasn't on for the challenge, I wouldn't be too concerned if he left.
Also for some reason I really hate Justin and Noah, if they turned out to be Patriots fans I wouldn't even be surprised
1495 days ago
lliiaamm
Ryan/RL10 (Voden)

First time walking on the beach, it really is creepy and I don't know what the producers were truly thinking, but anyways, this is about Survivor and surviving is the main goal here. Initial look at this Voden tribe and I think we got a pretty solid tribe here. If a couple folks had actually showed up or if we could've the challenge differently, we might've had a shot at winning this first challenge, but it is what it is and time to play the game. So far, I think the two who didn't show up at the challenge are the obvious targets, but you never know in Survivor, at one moment it could be you and you'd never know. I trust Clark at the moment because he seems cool and I think we think on the same page. Kai, I think is a gamer and is playing the game a little too hard which could be a good thing for my game, since he might be seen as a threat and a target later in the game. Ray, thinks I'm his no 1 ally and I'll let him think that for a little bit until it's time to cut him loose. As for the twist, not sure what to think of it early in the game, but I'm sure it'll play a big part further down the line.
1495 days ago
lliiaamm
Olivia/livilivster (Opik)

I’m liking my tribe so far so the most part. Max did act kinda weird when he messaged me but idk if i was interpreting his messages incorrectly. also Aria is super sweet ! not sure who i want to ally with yet
1494 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
Kai/Kmartt (Voden)

okay i have to say, I'm really happy with the group that I picked. they seem like cool honest people, and i expect that we will run the table into the merge. We have a pretty good tribe but the two inacts really frustrated me because we were so close to victory just to fall short. red at least came on to the groupchat afterwards but duffy did not and still hasn't responded

i hope that we can redeem ourselves with a win next game
1494 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
Red/jmctwin (Voden)

Hopefully I can place enough blame on Bubba to save myself, but If outside relationships come into the game, they might keep Bubba since I'm not as well known.
1494 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
Noah/Ace99 (Voden)

Alright lets get this show on the road. What’s up VL! If you don’t know me (probably don’t but whatevs) hi I’m Noah. I’m so excited to be here and play a group with a lot of people I do not really know. I am excited to meet people and get the chance to play a different game than I’m used to. I’m going to do whatever it takes to win this game. I will hunt for idols, scramble to get the blindsides, and if I have to, will go gay for play (or bi to survive I don’t even know lmao). So the game just started and I got to meet my tribe. I know Jussy from playing like one game with him (it was a castings?). I played like 2 fastings with Ray in 2014 so there’s that. But, stuff is already happening. Shit hasn’t happened this fast in a game in years. Minutes after chats are created Kai asks if I want to be in an alliance. I told him no. Then I thought about it for a little bit, and I realized it would probably be a good idea to align myself in a majority. I am now in a F5 with Ami, Clark, Kai, Ryan, and the sexiest guy in Ukraine, me! Our alliance name is Ass Eaters Alliance. I’ve never eaten ass before. This is definitely making me interested though. So I have talked with everyone/know who they are except for Duffy, who was looking for apartments instead of participating in the challenge. He forgot about us. I’m sorry hunny, you just can’t do that! Like yeah I didn’t initially show up, but I did pass dat torch unlike your ass. So right now we have majority in that alliance, which I feel really good about, and we have somebody to vote out, which I feel really good about. Now all we have to do is stick to the plan. Hopefully it is easy peezy. I have too much stress in my life, the last thing I need is for this group game to give me stress bc idiots don’t know what to do or think this game is the most important thing going on for them, which it might be for them, but not for me. Well this is it. Day 1 already. Let's just hope I don't sizzle out, because I do like speaking my mind. Something tells me I'm gonna do a lot of that bc these people are already pissing me off.
1494 days 23 hours ago
lliiaamm
Max/Mahalpin11 (Opik)

Glad that Aria started an alliance with the 4 of us, hopefully this can be a group I move forward with for a while. brien does seem to be playing just as hard as me as i can see, so im gonna have to keep my eye on him down the line.
1494 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Bubba/DuffyButt11 (Voden)

Clark is a pussy ass bitch.
1494 days 22 hours ago
chillum
"will go gay for play" I nominate this for episode title
1494 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ray/Ilikebugs (Voden)

Well Bubba just said someone told him that Ryan was a snake, but I trust Ryan. I really want to vote out Justin. I made an alliance chat, but I don't feel so comfortable with the people in it so far, I'd rather make a group of just Me, Kai, Ryan and Bubba and maybe Red.
1494 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
Logan/lhooper902976 (Opik)

Well it's good to finally dip my feet in this series, I'm still trying to find my second Survivor win and hopefully I find it here. Honestly this will not be an easy season for me and hopefully I can find the right way to get to the end. I'm going to try my hardest to remain a hero . Anyways here is my cast assessment.
Opik
- Aria M. (Sportygirl22) We met in Ryan's Survivor Codajas way back then in 2017 where she didn't vote me out but, her allies did.
- Bitch E. (turkeylover) never met in a group game but, Mac knows all about the Haus of Dancer rivalry with them .
- Brien W. (justdontevictme)
We have never stuck together, we first met in Benlinus Survivor Raja Ampat. I used my vote spy on him and he tried to vote me out multiple times and he even forced a rock draw and I convinced him to keep me and I betrayed him and in a later game he betrayed me.
- Cameron W. (DrPepsi) we met in Pokepat Survivor Italy where he won.
- Lee A. (bigbrotherallstar)never met
- Max V. (Mahalpin11) never met
- Michael M. (MichaelM099) not a good host and an easy first boot.
- Olivia G. (livilivster) never met

Voden
- Ami L. (LockerAmi) we met in Martheans Survivor Reborn Islands and she won , definitely social savvy
- Bubba G. (Duffybutt11) never played with
- Clark K. (ClarkKent6969) we are as dysfunctional as me and FireX. We can work together or try hard to get each other out.
- Justin S. (Jussy007) I've hosted them and they hosted me.
- Kai M. (Kmarrt) never met
- Noah B. (Ace99) never met
- Ray L. (Ilikebugs) I think I met them but, don't know where.
- Red C. (jmctwin) I hosted them a long time ago in my 12 Deaths series.
- Ryan L. (RL10) He hosted me in his Survivor season 1 and he knows I can be good at comps since I nearly won his unanimously had I won final three immunity.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!