This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE CONFESSIONALS

Topic » PRIPYAT - NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE..

1492 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ryan/RL10

Final 6!! I'm glad I'm at this point in the game, but I'm pissed some of these people are still in the game over Max. Like, honestly, playing with some of these people is like talking a stone wall or any of these trees in Pripyat. But now is the home stretch, there are 3 votes left until the final tribal and I got my eye on the prize. I feel like Thanos from Avengers: Infinity War, collecting the infinity stones. Each one doing different things. And I think of the rest of the players in this game as one of those 6 stones. Like Brien is obviously the Power Stone because these people give him all the power and crawl under his feet like he's the king out here. Logan to me in this game is the Space Stone, can open portals from one place to another and get completely lost from what is happening in the game, like floating out in space. Aria is the Time Stone, manipulates and only gets to a point in time that benefits her, here today, gone tomorrow. Jared is the Reality Stone because at least he thinks before acting, but let's be real, he hasn't done much in the game until the last vote. Olivia is the Soul Stone because she's the only genuine person out here. And I'm the Mind Stone because I at least have the brains to know that Brien and his little renegade are controlling the game. All 6 stones still in the game and if I had an infinity gauntlet in my hands, I would happily snap half of them out of this game.
1492 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Aria/Sportygirl22

FINALLY!

My goal since the beginning was to get Max bc I knew he was a huge threat. It really was nothing personal. Unfortunately, he took it very personal and decided to call me an idiot and tell me I have 0% chance of winning.

Well, I just have to say that, Max, I didn’t vote with you twice right before this and you still thought I’d vote with you this round. That’s not my bad, that’s yours 🤷🏼‍♀️

And somehow, I think his freak out on the group actually helped me mend fences with Ryan and Olivia too 😂 they don’t seem bitter at all. But now I know I’ll lose 3 votes sitting next to them. I also love that I have 2, now 3 when Max votes, fans who have given me a black vote. Just wanted to give a shout out to them ❤️

Moving forward, I think I need to take out Ryan, Olivia, and Brien. Logan and is no one and I think they see Jared and Brien’s sheep.

Things may change and I still have my idol so hopefully I’ll see you all in the finale!

Xoxo
Aria
1492 days 10 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ryan/RL10

Honestly, these people are so stupid. For a few tribals now, Cam, Max, Noah and myself have been wanting to take Brien out and the rest of them were fine giving him the win this season and playing for 2nd. Now, when it's final 6 and the mind set is to build a resume, they're finally typing sentences instead of just words. Like seriously, welcome to the game of Survivor, glad you guys finally arrived on the island to play the game, instead of site seeing through Ukraine.
1491 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
Red/jmctwin

I’ve got a headache the size of New York, so tonight could go very badly. I’m going to try and make the finals with Aria and Logan since a lot of people will think they sheeped Brien. If I go out, I’ll be kind of upset bc I feel like I’ve worked pretty hard. I don’t trust any of these fools and they shouldn’t trust me. I mean, I’m voting Brien. Someone who I’ve been on call with. But hey, this game has helped keep me going during quarantine.
1491 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ryan/RL10

Finally, the idol hunter is gone!! I can't believe it took this long to get these people to make the move, but I'm just glad that I don't need to deal with Brien for the rest of this game. Two more votes to go...
1491 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
Logan/lhooper902976

Well I can make finale now thanks to those wretched cruel people in Will's Survivor.
Literally I waited a whole gen to get a second chance and they gave me the same treatment as the first time. First boot at the first tribal I attend.
Now I'm going to have to wait another gen to get another chance
1491 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
Aria/sportygirl22

I debated keeping Brien and flipping it on Logan. But that would need me to use my idol and then what at the F5? I’m alone with no vote and only Brien to save me with another black vote against me when they learned I blindsided them.

In the end, he’s just too big of a target and I can’t save him anymore. I hope it’s not you, but if it is, it’s been a long time coming buddy. Thanks for helping me!

Xoxo Aria
1491 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Red/jmctwin

Well, Brien is gone. It's weird... I keep on losing my partners either because they get voted out or because I vote them out. Oh well, just stepping stones to the end. I wonder who else I'll have to kick while they're down to get rid of.
1491 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Red/jmctwin

I'll be voting for Olivia, but I could easily be leaving right now. Aria and Logan are not responding to my messages and that is not very reassuring that I'll be moving onto the F3. These little monkeys better be careful or else I'll vote for Olivia (burf) for the winner.
1491 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Ryan/RL10 (Ponderosa)

Ponderosa Confessional 1: Man they got me, I definitely thought the relationships I was building towards the end were going to be enough to help me get to the end, but it's Survivor, you never know who's winding you up and swimming with the tide.

Ponderosa Confessional 2: Just checked in with doctor Joe and I was amazed that I lasted 36 days in that toxic forest without collapsing on the ground, but I'm alive and lost 25 lbs out on the island, which is a lot.

Ponderosa Confessional 3: The ride to ponderosa was a mixed one because I was proud to last 36 days in the game, but I also knew I was only 3 days away from taking the win because I knew I had friends on the jury who would've voted for me.

Ponderosa Confessional 4: The welcome to ponderosa was amazing, saw a lot of allies who I missed out on the island. The only one I didn't want to acknowledge was Bubba, who I disliked the most in this game. And that's probably going to be how it is for the rest of my time here.

Ponderosa Confessional 5: Seeing yourself in the mirror, especially after the game felt weird, I didn't look like myself. The first thing I thought about was the need for a shave and a haircut because man, it was bad.

Ponderosa Confessional 6: After looking in the mirror, we sat down and I ordered a bunch of food, like pizza, burgers and peanut butter, which I wanted since the merge feast because when your away from the island, you don't want to think about rice or beans, you want some real food. And also to go along with my food, Mac sent me a nice piece of fucking moldy bread which looked like he kept under his armpits because it was really sweaty looking, maybe because he was sweating from counting votes, who knows.

Ponderosa Confessional 7: First morning at ponderosa, it's a good time to reflect on the game and what you could've done better, but I made it to the final 5 and had no regrets from start to finish because I think if I think too much about what could've been, it will consume me.

Ponderosa Confessional 8: Given that I only have a couple days at Ponderosa, I took the time to just enjoy where I was and enjoying most of the people I'm with here because this was a great cast, with great people and here at Ponderosa, I can eat as much food as I want, while the remaining people suffer in the toxic wasteland.
1491 days 12 hours ago
lliiaamm
Logan/lhooper902976

Well I did it, I clawed my way to the end despite so many attempts to get me out. Someway somehow the final three I wanted ended up happening. Now to find out will my story change and can I finally win a Survivor group game since October 2017. This final three is what happened in Julian's Survivor Namibia that I created and once again did that , only difference is that one I won an immunity and after coming close in a few I got zero. None of us could win on our own but, this final three allows just that for one of us.

open group

Mac & Liam's Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!