This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song Contest - ROUND 11 RESULTS

Topic » Ahmed & Nano's Blog Song..

1185 days 23 hours ago
FighterMan
Welcome to week eleven of the song contest hosted by #Fighterman and #Petro. Your hosts were sick of their survivor tribe and Sjsoccer88 stalking their every movement, and decided to get themselves out of the game by banning themselves. They will be back for the finale of this contest. For now, I will be posting results for you guys. This round they asked you to submit a song that brings you back to the HIGH and LOW times. You four were also broken into brackets. 1v1 / 1v1 style. I will now announce the winner from each bracket who will be facing each other off for a WIN. While the losers will sing for their life.

------------------------------ BRACKET 1--------------------------------------------
Useamint  vs GabrielTrezza

Useamint :
HIGH SONG: La Di Da - Blossom
Ahmed: I can see how this is a high song, but it’s really not my cup of tea at all. It’s kind of boring overall, but I love her voice! I feel this is a song you’d find in a disney camprock for some reason lmao which is probably why it puts me off a bit. Not at all a bad high type of song though, it just isn’t for me.
Petro: i think it was a very cute song! the guitar playing on the background was great and it added some spark into it, however i did find her voice kind of annoying, the constant screaming kinda made it a bit unenjoyable at times, but i do think it could also grow on me, like at some points it was very great while at others it was not especially near the end, but i wouldn't say it's a bad song,

LOW SONG: Thousand Foot Krutch: Let The Sparks Fly
Ahmed: This makes me feel more angry than Low to be honest. It reminds me of your earlier submissions which I didn't like much. It’s just hard for me to enjoy this type of genre but it doesn’t mean it’s bad. It’s just not my type really. The chorus is really good honestly and I dig it a lot, but the versus and screaming are just a headache and the only person who I'd ever accept screeching in my ears is Linkin Park.
Petro: This kinda reminds me of the songs you used to send at the start of the game, i personally wouldn't have sent a rock song to describe a low time of my life since personally they just kinda make you want to scream your lungs out and i see them in a positive way, but i did get your description for it so i don't have a problem with that, the song itself was alright, it was sloppy at some points but at some points it was also very great, i definitely would need to give it a few more listens to be fully convinced.

Gabrieltrezza:
HIGH SONG : Alok, Bruno Martini feat. Zeeba | Hear Me Now
Ahmed: I have this song on my spotify and I love to listen to it while biking during the springish weather or driving @ night with the windows down. I really like the guy's voice and chorus has a really nice chill to it. It’s definitely a song I listen to when I want to feel at peace in life. I think it’s definitely weaker for a high song submission though, this doesn’t give me HIGH vibes. Either way, good song. Petro:  it has a cute meaning, however i do think your low song was way so much better. I had great hopes for it at the start but I just felt like there was something missing cus i kinda got lost in the middle so it didn't keep me hooked like your high song did, I don't think it was bad, but nothing out of this world either..

LOW SONG : Dean Lewis - 7 Minutes
Ahmed: I love Dean Lewis' voice, it’s so unique and fire. I never heard this song and honestly.. I LOVE it. The chorus is really catchy and the versus are just as good. This is a very good submission from you after the plucker of slow ass songs. Good job.
Petro: wow i enjoyed this more than i thought i would! who did you lose! anyway, it started off pretty strong. the chorus was fine then it got a bit sloppy but then it picked up at the end again, overall it is a great song and it was very consistent and i would definitely want to listen to this again. i hadn't heard of him before so i'll probably be looking into his songs, so good job.

The winner of this bracket is…… GABRIELTREZZA! Congratulations Gabriel you will face off the winner of Bracket 2 for the WIN of this round. Sorry Kevin, you will be singing for you life with the loser of Bracket 2.

------------------------------ BRACKET 2--------------------------------------------
J2999 vs Andalarew_2231

J2999
HIGH SONG: Calvin Harris - Drinking From the bottle
Ahmed: This is quite the CLUB song. I love the chorus and it really pumps me up when I listen to it. I hope you know though when I said HIGH song i didn’t mean HIGH on drugs.. LMAO. Jokes aside, good submission although I do hate how it’s kind of popular, but for a calvin harris song, it isn’t really I guess. This is def the first submission I listened to that has made me feel energetic which is what I think a HIGH song should make me feel.
Petro: i dig calvin harris a lot! most of his songs are great, and this was no exception. regardless, i think it was way too fast and too much at times but it does have a great beat but i definitely agree with you, this is something that lights up the mood and i'd definitely want to listen to this in a party since it just has that natural thing that will make you want to dance and just enjoy your fucking self... well done!

LOW SONG: Robin Schulz feat. KIDDO - All We Got
Ahmed: Mr. James, kind of a risky submission imo, because I feel much more of a HIGH than a LOW from this, but I guess it’s all subjective to the person themselves. You listened to this to the low’s as you said. I used to play this song all the time like in November/December when i’d work out. It really pumps me up and gives me motivation. Very good song. I do think there are better LOW songs out there though than this.
Petro: yeah, i get where you were coming from with your description but yeah i'd see this song as a positive one rather than a sad/low one, however it's something i'd also use to cheer myself up so i'm just kinda conflicted... her voice is very great however i feel like i could definitely get bored of this after a few listens, but it's not a bad submission by any means,

Andalarew_2231
HIGH SONG: Quadron - Hey Love
Ahmed: I love her voice honestly and the beat at the start kind of gives me Rumour Has It by Adele vibes. It’s a bit bland for me at some parts for a HIGH type of song, but I still like the song itself a lot. The chorus def redeems the bland parts of the song and overall it’s a pretty good submission.
Petro: hmmm.. i enjoyed her voice but i'm not sure if i enjoyed the song as a whole. i don't think it's bad and i do think there's something catchy to it especialy with the chorus, like it's def a song i'd use to light up my mood cus something about it just makes you want to dance but i'm just not fully convinced with it, but i don't think it was a bad submission either, it could definitely grow on me..

LOW SONG: Medicate - Gabbie Hanna
Ahmed: The song itself is a very good low type of submission song. You can really feel many emotions while listening to this song. The song itself isn’t my cup of tea, but it’s not bad at all for this theme. I feel it’s a bit bland in some parts, but the chorus is good. The song def gets better as it progresses, it started off really weak and I was worried this was going to be your demise. Overall good submission and def a song i’ll be adding on spotify for when i’m in a mood.
Petro: Her voice is very soft and relaxing! it was a very interesting song with such a strong message behind it, to be honest i wasn't that hooked until the chorus started, then it definitely picks up... like the middle of the song is definitely the best part and the end just gets better and better.. well done, her voice is just so powerful!

This was a tough choice. The winner of this bracket is…… ANDALAREW_2231! Congratulations Andrew you will face off the winner of Bracket 1 for the WIN of this round. Sorry James, you will be singing for your life with the loser of Bracket 1.

You four will be posting any song of your choice on this blog before tomorrow. It can be ANYTHING! Impress us. You are either fighting for survival or for a WIN, so give it your all.

It is :
GABRIEL VS ANDREW [FOR WIN]
JAMES VS KEVIN [FOR SURVIVAL]

CHART:https://i.imgur.com/8iz4OsR.gif

SCORES:
HIGH + LOW
J2999 [31/40] : 8/8 + 7/8
Andalarew_2231 [31.5/40] : 7/7.5 + 8/9
GabrielTrezza [33/40] : 8/7 + 9/9
Useamint [29/40] : 7/7 + 7/8

open group

Ahmed & Nano Song Contests

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!