We say goodbye to Actress Jessica Lucas whom starred in Cloverfield, Evil Dead, The Covenant and the current hit show Gotham as she became the ninth evicted. Only 7 are left.
Grab a spoon and Pick a Celebrity you wish to save, whomever is last will be without a spoon and will be evicted. Choose from the following Celebrities.
01. Anna Paquin
02. Scott Speedman
03. Beau Mirchoff
04. Jean-Luc Bilodeau
05. Erica Durance
08th Jessica Lucas
09th Rick Moranis
10th Will Sasso
11th Alannah Myles
12th Neil Young
13th Amanda Tapping
14th Natalya Neidhart
15th Jacob Tremblay
16th Katheryn Winnick
- All songs sent in TSC between 226 to 264 are eligible (except for the 70s and 90s themed contests + throwback TSC)
- YET AGAIN, this is based on my personal opinion. Please do not take any offense from what I think of as they are strictly my thoughts, but I have no idea whether this disclaimer is useful because EVERY YEAR I get someone complain about it. Don't read it if you get offended, easy as that, if you are gonna cry about that then do it somewhere where you don't look like a fool.
- Contrary to some weird belief, I don't believe that my music taste is better than anyone else's. This list is for you all to have some fun and laugh at possible comments I make.
- If you are disappointed that your stinker isn't on this list (unlikely), there will be a dishonorable mentions list just for you to fap to your own entry!
11. VV Brown - Sacrifice - #Yoshitomi, TSC229, 28th, 12 pts
VV is known for her great hit single "Shark In The Water", featured in Degrassi. All of her releases between 2008-2012 were pretty cool and quite good in quality. In 2013 she released a more experimental, but still decent Samson & Delilah album, which may be was not the most commercial appealing, but still quite nice, with the directon heading similar to Santigold's. Then she released "Glitch" last year, and oh boy, the album name really fits. Everything on that record sounds like it has gone through some glitching processes, not helped by the fact that she wanted to be a bit avant garde and quirky - again I'm all for uniqueness when executed properly, and in this case it sounds like someone's noseholes got stuck in a fucking dildo. It's a pity, because the message of the video is actually very good, but what else I can say when the final result is pretty shit?
10. Charli XCX - Paradise (feat. Hannah Diamond) - #AquaMarine, TSC229, 29th, 11 pts
Jesus fucking christ, what the hell happened to Charli XCX in this album? Honestly, the chorus should just tell you how obnoxious this song is - while it does sound semi-decent during the verses, I have no idea what she was smoking when the "Tonight we're in paradise" parts were made. Hannah Diamond doesn't sound as horrible here, but that's because we have to compare her to this horrendous chorus, which I don't think was sung by either of them. For fuck's sake, why can't PC Music just stay away from this?
9. Hatsune Miku - Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! - #Yoshitomi, TSC248, 19th, 27 pts
I really have no words for this, so I'll just go with the comments:
06) Hatsune Miku - Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (The Equivalent of Waterboarding Version)***. I can't deal.
6) Hatsune Miku – We even get trolled in foreign language week.
06) Hatsune Miku – Okay this is an interesting song where I never heard of this before
Yes, the last one is from..
Wowee I did another
Citrisha - Mastropola
Mangloria - Jgoodies
Banannabelle - Mattmon3365
Grapette - KingGeek
Melonie - Halloween
Lemonica - Kelly0412
Apple - Ghrocky100
Coco - Absol
Strawberica - Zachbbs
Pomegretchen - Splozojames50
Kizi/Miss Jam - Dusty12910
Tara Tomato - me
And Temponeptune as Carolime!
This series will sadly be on hold over the wineter break because my ass got myself another animation job and this one pays. MONEY..
Warning -- Players, you might wanna check my blogs frequently because I will start doing more than one round a day :o and they don't always show up in your profile
** ONLY ONE PERSON WILL BE ELIMINATED **
You may choose ONE player to give a spoon by tagging them. Having a spoon means that person is safe. The last PERSON to receive a spoon will be ELIMINATED.
[[[ RULES ]]]
- anyone on tengaged may give a spoon
- can only give ONE person a spoon
- cannot give yourself a spoon
- if a player, you can give another player a spoon
- multi comments will not be counted
- if you comment more than once, i will delete comments after your first one
- if the person you comment has already..
CBS JUST POSTED ON THEIR FACEBOOK THAT THEY ARE RECASTING 2 AND A HALF MEN WITH YOUNGER PEOPLE TO APPLY TO THEIR AUDIENCE. LOOK AT THE NEW CAST OMG!
(i made this joke when ess sent me a picture and she laughed)
If you don't get it read this:
Category: Flop Houseguests
Point Value: 1000 points
This houseguest won 0 competitions, had an awful social game in VMR2/3, took credit for moves he had no part in, got taken out by my HOH reign in the F6, often uses personal attacks against others appearances, and most importantly, in case you forgot, he won nothing...literally nothing
Hint: in case you're stuck, his last name rhymes with "Bitchy", which most would find ironic
All you have to do is upload three designs to speed dc and put 4 cswag in the title so I can put you down for the giveaway. I've had this giveaway many times before and always gift the winner.
THANKS TO MY BUYERS
Vanili - I owe you 2, I'll find a way to repay you!
TheBlackDog - Sorry for the steal.
AND TO MY WONDERFUL GIFTERS (comment if I forgot you :/)
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO born2pizza
AND FUCK YOU TO *some* OF THE PEOPLE I THOUGHT WOULDN'T STEAL :) You know who you are. xo
AND THE DOUBLE WEAVE POST WAS ICONIC. THANKS QUEEN EMILYTHORNE I'VE FOLLOWED YOUR FOOTSTEPS XO
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Such fascinating talk this week at both Tribal Councils about the need to make big moves to pad your résumé, but then also how those big moves then make you an immediate target. So how, as a player moving forward in future seasons, do you avoid that deadly catch-22?
JEFF PROBST: You don’t. You wanna win? You have to stand up and play. If you look at a list of the most recent winners: Jeremy Collins, Mike Holloway, Natalie Anderson, Tony Vlachos, Tyson Apostol, John Cochran, Denise Stapley, Kim Spradlin — all of them were game changers. They were willing to make risky moves to further their game. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn’t. Your question is the..
TREND WHO YOU WANT TO WIN!
Brittany J( LaFierceBrittany2)
Christian B( Christian_)
DJ M( coolexchangestudent)
Jake B( JakeB)
JT T( BestHeroD)
Kash L( blatastic1234)
Magnus L( magge555550101)
Tom T( flippo135)
1: Players cannot post anything
2: Nobody who played in this game can post anything
3: Nobody can post multiple times(I will delete all but their first post)
THIS ENDS AT APPROX. 10PM EST