This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lets talk about our game play, how to defeat the enemy

Topic » Lets talk about our game play,..

5713 days 16 hours ago
Xavier
To me this game is like a chess game, how can we defeat that one person that is like our nemesis, I can name of few.  But lets chat...
5712 days 13 hours ago
Xavier
I am playing on a very inactive game right now, I barely know my mates.  But so far they're vey cool, I got no strategy yet.
5712 days 13 hours ago
Xavier
I am playing on a very inactive game right now, I barely know my mates.  But so far they're vey cool, I got no strategy yet.
5712 days 7 hours ago
westcoast
My first game is wrapping up in a half hour. I formed an alliance with the most active person from the get-go, and we made it to the finals without ever getting nominated. There were only two flaws in my game: 1.) I aligned myself with the best player, so while my odds of making the finals were high, my odds of WINNING the finals were low. 2.) I was too focused on getting rid of threats rather than inactives; I left this idiot in the game who had only made one post. We let him get to the Final 5, and then he finally comes on and negs the hell out of me. Lesson: The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.
5712 days 5 hours ago
Xavier
that sounds good, did anybody ever find out about the alliance?
5712 days 5 hours ago
Xavier
by the way congrats on winning 2nd pl on your first game.  That shows a lot abot you.  I guess that now I know who your ally was but we'll keep it a secret.  He should join us too.  Was there any big drama on this game? I'm playing a very inactive game right now but so far so good.
5711 days 15 hours ago
westcoast
Not really, I got pretty pissed at the guy who negged the hell out of me, but besides that it was pretty chill.

open group

Mindgame Tengaged Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!