This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Se habla espanol

Topic » Se habla espanol

5706 days 13 hours ago
Xavier
SI eres Latino I simplemente prefieres comunicarte en espenol estas en el mejor grupo de tengaged.  Aqui puedes hablar de lo que quieras sobre jugadores I personas que simplemente no re agradan.  Muchas gracias por ser parte de nuestro grupo.  Si podis darnos una introduccion sobre ti, seria perfecto...
5706 days 7 hours ago
tyleror
why is this is spanish?
5706 days 6 hours ago
tyleror
i dont see why you posted in spanish, they wouldnt have joined the group if they couldnt speak spanish, but oh well, i read it, here it is in english

IF you are a Latino I simply prefer to communicate in these espenol in the best group of tengaged. Here you can talk about what you want about players who I simply do not re liking. Thank you very much for being part of our group. If podis give us an introduction about yourself, seriously perfect ...
5706 days 5 hours ago
Xavier
Well I created just for those who can only communicate in Spaish, also those people that just feel like speaking in Spanish but I totally understand where you're coming from.  Thanks for letting me know.  Lets see how other members react to this matter.
5705 days 3 hours ago
Latina
:D GRACIAS

open group

Mindgame Tengaged Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!