This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rocky's Music Taste - Episode 1 (The Start of Something New)

Topic » Rocky's Music Taste - Episode..

798 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Hello players! Welcome to the reboot of my music taste *audience roars*

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0HlAISI82nMbKsLK/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gqcce6bxaxqm1v47lrk1zzh56ujik74xmcwcrdpo&rid=giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure you all are familiar with how these run, but here’s a recap of DO’S AND DON’Ts:

For each round, there will be a different theme and you can post anything you like such as music video, lives or performances. I do like visuals, but I don’t mind audios too!!! As you’ll probably find appropriate times to post audios too *hint hint unreleased*

There definitely will be a scoring system and it shall be known! Anyone can go home at any particular time, the scoring system wouldn’t matter. It DOES HOWEVER matter at the end for who will become the winner, 50% will be based on the scoring system and 50% based on the performance on that round.

If you guys have any questions you can mail!

100% no reposting the same songs, I’ll attempt to keep track of that and definitely can post the same artists but just know that they shall be compared!

The deadline is 24 hours, but if you do need more time then you can mail me and I’ll happily provide an extension.

This brings me to the THEME OF THE NIGHT: NO RESTRICTIONS! However, try to bring something different and more FRESH!
Here are a few examples of my personal favourites:

-
-
-

GOOD LUCK GUYS! AND ROCK ON!!!

DEADLINE: 03/13 AT 9 PM
798 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
797 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
One of my personal faves atm

797 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
797 days 19 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
NOT SHE'S ALL I WANNA BE :o
797 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
797 days 18 hours ago
Byleth
.be
797 days 13 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Jade Bird 
797 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
Hey kids, Welcome to class. Today´s subject is:

How to make an impression:

797 days 2 hours ago
humanwebjet1
STILL TIME TO POST! EXTENSION 24 H!
796 days 12 hours ago
hazbez94
"Don't Watch Me Cry"
https://youtu.be/_iU1_WhMVjY
796 days 3 hours ago
humanwebjet1
CLOSED! RESULTS TOMORROW AT 8 PM EDT
I'LL SEND MAILS OVER!

open group

Rocky's Music Taste (Mini Series)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!