This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Have you ever...

Topic » Have you ever...

5602 days 12 hours ago
IrvinIcon
loved someone so much that you would do anything for them?
---
I love my boyfriend with every fiber of my being. I've been in love before, but not like this. When I talk to him, no matter what mood I am in, his voice soothes my soul, and brings me back to reality. His laugh comforts me and his smile makes me happy.
Too me, he is one of the most important things in my life. More important than the things I once clung to, to make me happy. I would do anything for him, at any time.
Since he's entered my life, everything has gotten better. I've noticed a lot of myself changing slowly, but for the better. We talk everyday, and I love every second of it. I don't think I've been this happy... well.. EVER.
I LOVE YOU BOO BOO!
-
-
-
-
-
Have you ever been in love?
5602 days 10 hours ago
AdrienneL5
This post makes me VERY happy. Your boyfriend must be lovely. I can't say I've loved anyone like that before. The guys I date always turn out to be losers :(
5601 days 18 hours ago
IrvinIcon
He does make me extremely happy. The best thing I've had, ever. Adrienne, you will one day. And when you do, try your best to hold onto it as long as possible, girl.
5601 days 13 hours ago
TelekinesisBoy
Aww, I love this post! I HOPE one day I experience this!
5600 days 11 hours ago
lilhappydl
haha i love this post2! im soo happy 4 ya irvinicon!
5600 days 2 hours ago
Clayton
I love this post as well!!!!
Yes!!! I am in love as well! I was lucky enough to marry my boyfriend in October!!! I wish you guys the best! : )
5600 days 2 hours ago
TelekinesisBoy
Good thing you guys got that done before Prop 8
5600 days 2 hours ago
Clayton
yea, that was the plan : )
5600 days 2 hours ago
lilhappydl
wow congratz clayton! frickin lucky! lol i wanna find someone like that! lol
5599 days 18 hours ago
Clayton
im sure you will lilhappydl
5576 days 7 hours ago
nickynickynicky
This sounds so nice :)
I've only just got into a relationship about two weeks ago, but I adore my girlfriend and I hope we end up like that^ rofl.
5575 days 9 hours ago
TwoTonTyler
aw well just never give u on her

open group

GGG(Goregous Gay Group)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!