This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*~*~*~APPLICATIONS FOR SCREAM QUEENS**

Topic » *~*~*~APPLICATIONS FOR SCREAM..

5672 days 6 hours ago
TripleXXX
Name:
Are you ready to act:
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:
5672 days 6 hours ago
TripleXXX
And Maybe 20t's will be given to the winner
5672 days 6 hours ago
Latina
Name:Latina(Amy)
Why you want to play:Because i love scream queens!!
Are you ready to act:Hells yeah!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:Yes!
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Kick him in the balls and run away lol
5672 days 6 hours ago
jeffypop
Jeff
Im a hella good actor
Hell yeah!
YES OF COURSE
I fight that bitch!
5672 days 6 hours ago
Blondie9122
Name:
Blondie

Why you want to play:
Do i need a reason...i think not

Are you ready to act:
I'm always ready, and i can think of stuff on the spot

Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:
Heck yeah i do

Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:
I run and try to find a place to hide.

?Blondie
5672 days 6 hours ago
jimmyemery
Name: jimmy
Why you want to play: i love horror and want to be in one
Are you ready to act: HELL YA
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: HELL YA
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:  i run and scream for my life and hide
5672 days 3 hours ago
kingjames13
Name:kingjames
Why you want to play:cuz im a hooror maniac
Are you ready to act:of course im ready to act
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:ya mon
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you i go through my house and try to find a knife or a gun to kill the killer
5672 days 1 hour ago
kpelletier09
Name: Katie (KPelletier09)
Why you want to play: Because I think it will be a lot of fun, and i wanna screammm!!! :D :D
Are you ready to act: Of course!!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: YES YES YES!
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Hide in a room, lock the door.. and call the cops.. until i get caught.. then i scream. haha
5672 days 1 hour ago
punx193
punx193
casue i am crazy and really really loco
cocococococococo
YES I WANT TO ACT IN MY LIFE why else am i taking acting in school
YES YES A MILLION TIME FUCKING YES
GET IN A ROOM LOCK THE DOOR LOOK FOR PAPER WRITE DOWN WHERE THE OTHER ARE AND GET OUT THREW THE WINDOW AND RUN TO THE COPS
5672 days ago
xoogianna
Name: Gianna
Why you want to play: I think this game will be a lot of fun, and I also watch the show every week :)
Are you ready to act: Yes!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be applying ;) haha
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: I'd find an object that could hurt him, hide in a closet, then when he passes by that closet get out and hit him w/the object from behind, then run. haha
5672 days ago
Brett0906
Name: Brett
Why you want to play: The show is awesome and i think they should give guys a chance at this haha
Are you ready to act: HELL YEAH!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: I want to be the first male scream queen!! lol
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: i would get a weapon and fight back
5661 days 3 hours ago
Maggie
Name:Maggie
Why you want to play:I <3 the show and am a total scr3am queen!
Are you ready to act:HELL YES! was born to act!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:YES! and hopefully first ever tengage Scr3am Queen =]
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Use my sexuality. and then bite his neck.. kick his balls.. and RUN ASAP! <3
5634 days 2 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
Name:Kaden_Ryan_Rox
Why you want ot play?: i <3 the scream queens and i <3 acting and horror is my thing!
Are you ready to act: born
Do u wanna b a skream cueen:uh, yeah
Your bing chased by a killer in ur house what do u do?: run up the stairs and through items.
5633 days 6 hours ago
Ty_Conner
Name:Ty_Conner
Why you want to play?:because i would think it would be a whole lot fun,and me and my friends make horror movies together!
Are you ready to act:i was born to act
Do you want to be a SCREEM QUEEN:freak yeah!
Your being chased by a killer in your house, what do you do?:i would run into my room and lock the door, and if he came in i would grab anything that i can find to throw at him!
5632 days 11 hours ago
babes
Name: Babes =)
Why you want to play: I think it would be really fun to do, and although I have never watched the show, it sounds really awesome
Are you ready to act: Sure am. xD
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: Yes pleasee! It would be amazing.
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: I would try to keep myself as calm as possible, which would be very hard in this situation!I would run into a room, lock the door and block it with a wardrobe or chest of drawers, incase the killer tries to knock the door down. I would try to climb out of the window and RUN for dear life, while ringing for the police or assistance.
5627 days 8 hours ago
babes
Hmmm, this post is from ages ago.. =P

open group

SCREAM QUEENS =D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!