This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*~*~*~APPLICATIONS FOR SCREAM QUEENS**

Topic » *~*~*~APPLICATIONS FOR SCREAM..

5646 days 9 hours ago
TripleXXX
Name:
Are you ready to act:
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:
5646 days 9 hours ago
TripleXXX
And Maybe 20t's will be given to the winner
5646 days 9 hours ago
Latina
Name:Latina(Amy)
Why you want to play:Because i love scream queens!!
Are you ready to act:Hells yeah!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:Yes!
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Kick him in the balls and run away lol
5646 days 9 hours ago
jeffypop
Jeff
Im a hella good actor
Hell yeah!
YES OF COURSE
I fight that bitch!
5646 days 9 hours ago
Blondie9122
Name:
Blondie

Why you want to play:
Do i need a reason...i think not

Are you ready to act:
I'm always ready, and i can think of stuff on the spot

Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:
Heck yeah i do

Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:
I run and try to find a place to hide.

?Blondie
5646 days 9 hours ago
jimmyemery
Name: jimmy
Why you want to play: i love horror and want to be in one
Are you ready to act: HELL YA
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: HELL YA
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you:  i run and scream for my life and hide
5646 days 5 hours ago
kingjames13
Name:kingjames
Why you want to play:cuz im a hooror maniac
Are you ready to act:of course im ready to act
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:ya mon
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you i go through my house and try to find a knife or a gun to kill the killer
5646 days 3 hours ago
kpelletier09
Name: Katie (KPelletier09)
Why you want to play: Because I think it will be a lot of fun, and i wanna screammm!!! :D :D
Are you ready to act: Of course!!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: YES YES YES!
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Hide in a room, lock the door.. and call the cops.. until i get caught.. then i scream. haha
5646 days 3 hours ago
punx193
punx193
casue i am crazy and really really loco
cocococococococo
YES I WANT TO ACT IN MY LIFE why else am i taking acting in school
YES YES A MILLION TIME FUCKING YES
GET IN A ROOM LOCK THE DOOR LOOK FOR PAPER WRITE DOWN WHERE THE OTHER ARE AND GET OUT THREW THE WINDOW AND RUN TO THE COPS
5646 days 3 hours ago
xoogianna
Name: Gianna
Why you want to play: I think this game will be a lot of fun, and I also watch the show every week :)
Are you ready to act: Yes!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: Of course, otherwise I wouldn't be applying ;) haha
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: I'd find an object that could hurt him, hide in a closet, then when he passes by that closet get out and hit him w/the object from behind, then run. haha
5646 days 3 hours ago
Brett0906
Name: Brett
Why you want to play: The show is awesome and i think they should give guys a chance at this haha
Are you ready to act: HELL YEAH!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: I want to be the first male scream queen!! lol
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: i would get a weapon and fight back
5635 days 6 hours ago
Maggie
Name:Maggie
Why you want to play:I <3 the show and am a total scr3am queen!
Are you ready to act:HELL YES! was born to act!
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN:YES! and hopefully first ever tengage Scr3am Queen =]
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: Use my sexuality. and then bite his neck.. kick his balls.. and RUN ASAP! <3
5608 days 4 hours ago
kaden_ryan_rox
Name:Kaden_Ryan_Rox
Why you want ot play?: i <3 the scream queens and i <3 acting and horror is my thing!
Are you ready to act: born
Do u wanna b a skream cueen:uh, yeah
Your bing chased by a killer in ur house what do u do?: run up the stairs and through items.
5607 days 9 hours ago
Ty_Conner
Name:Ty_Conner
Why you want to play?:because i would think it would be a whole lot fun,and me and my friends make horror movies together!
Are you ready to act:i was born to act
Do you want to be a SCREEM QUEEN:freak yeah!
Your being chased by a killer in your house, what do you do?:i would run into my room and lock the door, and if he came in i would grab anything that i can find to throw at him!
5606 days 14 hours ago
babes
Name: Babes =)
Why you want to play: I think it would be really fun to do, and although I have never watched the show, it sounds really awesome
Are you ready to act: Sure am. xD
Do you want to be a SCREAM QUEEN: Yes pleasee! It would be amazing.
Your being chased by a killer in your house what do you: I would try to keep myself as calm as possible, which would be very hard in this situation!I would run into a room, lock the door and block it with a wardrobe or chest of drawers, incase the killer tries to knock the door down. I would try to climb out of the window and RUN for dear life, while ringing for the police or assistance.
5601 days 10 hours ago
babes
Hmmm, this post is from ages ago.. =P

open group

SCREAM QUEENS =D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!