This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

December 2022 - A Familiar Stranger by A.R. Torre

Topic » December 2022 - A Familiar..

538 days 17 hours ago
SennaRichards
With 50% of the votes A Familiar Stranger will be our first book! I hope we are all excited to read and discuss this together. Below is the description and a few places you are able to get a copy. As we read this next month I will post different discussion questions about the book.
I will be posting our next poll on/ around the 1st so be sure to add to the suggestions forum if there are any books you would like to read together 馃槉

Book Description:
Such a quiet and ordinary wife and mother. Who will even notice what she鈥檚 done?

Lillian Smith leads an unexceptional life, writing obituaries and killing time with her inattentive husband and disconnected son. Then she meets David, a handsome stranger, in a coffee shop. Lured into an affair, she invents a new persona, one without strings, deadlines, or brooding husbands.

Lillian has never felt so reckless, unpredictable, or wanted. But as her affair with David intensifies, she withdraws from everything that鈥檚 real, even her closest friend. When evidence of her life as a secret lover finds its way onto her son鈥檚 social media, she risks ruining much more than her marriage or reputation.

As lies beget lies, Lillian鈥檚 two worlds spiral dangerously out of control. And betrayals run deeper than she imagines. Because Lillian isn鈥檛 the only one leading a double life.

Where to find it:
Available for free on Kindle Unlimited
Kindle Purchase for $4.99
Available on Audible
Paperback copies can be purchased from Amazon or Barnes and Nobel
You can always check your local library, I know I have seen some of her other books at my small library before.

open group

Senna's Book Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!