This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 1 - EPISODE ARCHIVE

Topic » SEASON 1 - EPISODE ARCHIVE

356 days 12 hours ago
AbioticSand
356 days 12 hours ago
AbioticSand
https://i.imgur.io/EiSRWka_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.gif

https://imgur.com/LJO2zb5.gif

* All information below was pre-typed with names and numbers being randomized to fit the story line on random.org. I promise I haven’t tampered with this 😊*

LETSSSS GOOOOOO

EPISODE 1 – THE INTRODUCTION

Hello and welcome everyone to the first season of The Challenge hosted by me, AbioticSand (Jordan) and welcome to beautiful Cape Town, South Africa where this season is going to take place.

https://i.imgur.com/DuIDO5K.gif

On this season of The Challenge, we will be playing in pairs! The challenge gods were kind enough to choose the pairs that you will be playing with this season. This person is your only lifeline the one the person that you can trust in this game. Will this be a blossoming new friendship? A past hatred that can be rekindled for the sake of the game.

The following teams are:

Here is your sequence:

Team 1 @Semajdude & @Maxi1234
Team 2 @BigBrotherSuperToMe & @Arskinsky78
Team 3 @PrincessPretty & @Wyatt2001
Team 4 @Thiii & @jhoffheat
Team 5 @Alibonico & @PrincessPinkLips
Team 6 @Top20Fan33 & @Alex_Naf
Team 7 @BiminiBonBoulash & @3pi14159
Team 8 @JohnPigeon & @Lucas_RFS
Team 9 @ikaw0ng & @Russell11
Team 10 @ilovepuppies135 & @Fendimania
Team 11 @Flamingjojo & @cocacola12
Team 12 @KrisStory & @Kalamity
Team 13 @HausofKimChi & @LooseyLaduca
Team 14 @Woah & @PrincessKandi2014
Team 15 @AronJX & @mackey

Now starting off guys, today’s challenge is called “Air Pockets!”. You must jump off the boat and swim to a buoy and then swim underneath the water to a small box that is filled with air, and you will repeat this process until you get to the other side. I hope you are a good swimmer!

The winners of today’s challenge are Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf

The team who placed last today are BigBrotherSuperToMe & Arskinsky. I’m sorry guys, but you are being sent directly into elimination. Now the rest of you can go back and relax in the house as on this season the winners of the daily challenge will being nominated one team to go into elimination to verse the losing team of the daily. I will be in contact with this team to see who they have chosen, and we will move onto the elimination.

Today’s order was.

1st - Team 6
2nd - Team 7
3rd - Team 11
4th – Team 8
5th – Team 9
6th – Team 15
7th – Team 1
8th – Team 13
9th – Team 14
10th – Team 4
11th – Team 5
12th – Team 10
13th – Team 3
14th – Team 12
Last – Team 2

Back at the house;

- Alibonico and ilovepuppies135 got into a fight over who gets biggest room which almost ended up into a fist fight! Production had to intervene to separate them. This is one hell of a fight for the premier of the episode.

- Team 8 (JohnPigeon & Lucas_RFS) and Team 11 (Flamingjojo & cocacola12) are bunking together in the room and decided to create a bedroom alliance called the lavender ladies!

- PrincessPretty approached Kalamity and Top20Fan33 to form a secret alliance and to try and protect each other later in the game. Since Top20Fan33 won the challenge that day they felt like they didn’t need to form a secret alliance this early into the game. Will this affect the game in the future?

The juicy stuff is going to come!

WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE.
356 days 12 hours ago
AbioticSand

EPISODE 2 – THE FIRST ELIMINATION

https://imgur.com/TOLovLw.gif

All the contests approach a dystopic looking arena to be welcomed by the host, me! Hi everyone, welcome to ‘Purgatory’, this is where all your eliminations will take place on this season of the Challenge.

Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf is standing on the other end of the arena as they won the challenge earlier in the week. The bottom two players, BigBrotherSuperToMe & Arskinsky are standing down in the arena waiting to hear their opponents.

Earlier I asked Team 6 who they wanted to send directly into the elimination to verse our loses. We now have another TWIST, if the team is unable to come to a decision and vote separately on the teams, they will have to draw from two swords in stone, one of the daggers says SAFE on it and whoever draws this will not be competing in the elimination.

As the winners didn’t come to an agreement, the two teams that have been nominated are Team 12 (KrisStory & Kalamity) & Team 11 (Flamingjojo & Cocacola12).

Now time to draw daggers! Kalamity goes first.

https://imgur.com/qUx80Yz.gif

It is not the safe dagger! Flamingjojo & CocaCola12 have escaped this weeks elimination. That means the elimination is between Team 12 & Team 2.

Todays elimination is a Hall Brawl. Starting off big!!

The winners of the elimination are….. KrisStory & Kalamity! I’m sorry @BigBrotherSuperToMe & @Arskinsky78 you have been eliminated from the Challenge.

As the contests arrive the next day to a new daily challenge, they are shocked by what they see! Rockets hanging over water. I now tell everyone its trivia time!

Before starting the challenge today, I addressed the fight that happened between alibonico and ilovepuppies earlier in the week and I stated that if it happened again, there will be consequences!

Today we are playing in singles, but you still win as a team, last one to stay up wins.

- During the challenge, woah was asked "What language do they speak in Australia?" and he responded "Dutch" which resulted in him losing this week!

The winner today is Lucas_RFS & JohnPigeon. The loses today is 3pi14159 & BiminiBonBoulash

Todays Order:

1st  @Lucas_RFS
2nd @looseyladuca
3rd  @PrincessKandi2014
4th  @Mackey
5th @KrisStory
6th @Semajdude
7th @princesspretty
8th @ikaw0ng
9th @Ilovepuppies135
10th @top20fan33
11th @Wyatt2001
12th @BiminiBonBoulash
13th @jhoffheat
14th @aronjx
15th @Thiii
16th @Princesspinklips
17th @cocacola12
18th @fendimania
19th @alex_naf
20th @johnpigeon
21st @flamingjojo
22nd @hausofkimchi
23rd @Kalamity
24th @alibonico
25th @Maxi1234
26th @Russell11
27th @Woah
Last @3pi14159

Again, I will be in contact with Lucas_RFS & JohnPigeon to see who they want to put into elimination with our losers today.

Back at the house….

- PrincessKandi2013 caught PrincessPinkLips and Jhoffheat hooking up down near the pool behind some trees! She went and told everyone in the house which caused a lot of drama between PrincessKandi and PrincessPinkLips. Battle of the Princesses!

https://imgur.com/TeMi5uQ.gif

- Thiii has been fed up and getting angry at the rest of the house for how they treat the house as it is messy in all of the communal spaces and then CocaCola12 threw some food at Thiii to shut them up which caused another massive house fight!

A lot of tension this early in the game!
356 days 10 hours ago
AbioticSand

Episode 3 – HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A PUPPY SCORNED

The contests arrive at Purgatory!

Lucas_RFS & JohnPigeon arrived as the winners while 3pi14159 & BiminiBonBoulash are down in the arena ready to face their opponents.

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena is KrisStory & Kalamity!

The elimination that will be played today is called balls in! One play from each team will verse eachother in an offence/defence battle. One will have a ball trying to get it into the cylinder in the centre of the circle while the other player must stop them from getting it in. Its best to three! This one is going to get physical!

The winner of the elimination is…. KrisStory & Kalamity! Back-to-back elimination winners! I’m sorry that means that @3pi14159 & @BiminiBonBoulash have been eliminated from the Challenge, we hope to see you in the future.

Good morning, everyone, welcome to a new day. Today’s challenge is called ‘Retrieval’, where you are required to get stolen gems! A helicopter is flying over two cars where each team member must try and catch the packages that are thrown out of the heli. The team with the most packages wins!

- During the challenge ilovepuppies135 was unable to catch any bags and she feared them damaging her face!

- Kalamity smashed the challenge today, but their partner Krisstory only caught two bags which resulted in them not being able to win today.

Todays winners are…. AronJX & Mackey!

The team who placed last today and will go directly into the arena is ilovepuppies135 & fendimania! I’m sorry guys but you will be competing in the next elimination Now the rest of you will go back to the house and I will be in contact with the winners to see who they will be sending into the elimination.

Todays Order:

1st - Team 15 @AronJX & @mackey
2nd - Team 12 @KrisStory & @Kalamity
3rd - Team 1 @Semajdude & @Maxi1234
4th - Team 13 @HausofKimChi & @LooseyLaduca
5th - Team 4 @Thiii & @jhoffheat
6th - Team 8 @JohnPigeon & @Lucas_RFS
7th - Team 9 @ikaw0ng & @Russell11
8th - Team 14 @Woah & @PrincessKandi2014
9th - Team 6 @Top20Fan33 & @Alex_Naf
10th - Team 11 @Flamingjojo & @cocacola12
11th - Team 5 @Alibonico & @PrincessPinkLips
12th - Team 3 @PrincessPretty & @Wyatt2001
Last - Team 10 @ilovepuppies135 & @Fendimania

Back at the house….

- Reeling from her lose this week, ilovepuppies135 was ready to fight anyone and everyone that wanted to bother her. HausofKimChi & LooseyLaduca thought it would be funny to try and pull a prank on Fendimania and Puppies! They were not impressed! Puppies screamed at LooseyLaduca until she cried and Thiii had to defuse the situation, so it didn’t escalate any further. The fight was caught on camera!

- Another secret romance has been brewing with ikaw0ng and another housemate, but who could it be?
355 days 15 hours ago
AbioticSand

EPISODE 4 – TANGLED 

The contestants arrive at Purgatory!

AronJX and Mackey arrived as the winners while ilovepuppies135 & fendimania are down in the dirt ready to fight to stay!

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena is HausofKimChi & LooseyLaduca!

The elimination that you will be playing in tangled! In front of you is a bars in the shape of the pyramid, you and your partner are attached to a very long and heavy rope that you need to weave and tangle as much as you can. When the timer goes off must stop and we will swap pyramids and its your job to untangle your opponents. First one untangled win the elimination!

- During the elimination hausofkim and loosey started yelling at eachother as panic set in! Puppies and Fendi had their rhythm from the start, and it had all the contestants scared.

The winners of the elimination are….. Ilovepuppies135 & Fendimania! I’m sorry that means that @hausofkimchi & @looseyladucas time has been cut short, we hope to see you in the future!

Good morning everyone, welcome to a new day. It’s time for you to brush up on your math skills as you enter the ‘Mind Field! Today’s challenge includes endurance and intelligence!

- During the daily challenge Semajdude and Maxi1234 couldn’t figure out the puzzle portion which caused major tensions in the group!

The winner of todays challenge is…. KrisStory & Kalamity! Finally got that win after last weeks performance.

Sadly, the losing team today is…. Aliboncio & PrincessPinkLips. They will be going directly into the elimination. I will be in contact with the winners to find out who they have decided to put into elimination.

Today’s order:

1st - Team 12 @KrisStory & @Kalamity
2nd - Team 3 @PrincessPretty & @Wyatt2001
3rd - Team 11 @Flamingjojo & @cocacola12
4th - Team 14 @Woah & @PrincessKandi2014
5th - Team 15 @AronJX & @mackey
6th - Team 4 @Thiii & @jhoffheat
7th - Team 1 @Semajdude & @Maxi1234
8th - Team 6 @Top20Fan33 & @Alex_Naf
9th - Team 10 @ilovepuppies135 & @Fendimania
10th - Team 9 @ikaw0ng & @Russell11
11th - Team 8 @JohnPigeon & @Lucas_RFS
12th - Team 5 @Alibonico & @PrincessPinkLips

Back at the house…..

- The house has been quiet this week with nothing major happening, a break from all the madness you might say…
355 days 15 hours ago
AbioticSand

EPISODE 5 – THE PURGE

KrisStory & Kalamity arrived as the winners while Alibonico & PrincessPinkLips are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge.

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena to verse the losers is Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf!

Todays elimination is called ‘Rope Burn’, an opponent from each team will stand on a box and hold the end of a very large rope and your objective is to pull the other player off, first to three wins!

The winners of the elimination are…. Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf! I’m sorry, that means that @alibonico and @princesspinklips have been eliminated from the challenge! We hope to see you in the future!

Good morning, everyone and welcome to a new day! Today is going to be a rough one as we are doing a PURGE. The last team to place today will be LEAVING the challenge. The team who places second last will go directly into the elimination with our winners today nominated a team to verse them as per usual. Goodluck to everyone!

In todays challenge you will be faced with multiple activities that require endurance, strength, agility and intelligence. Take this as a mini final!

The winners of todays challenge is….. Woah & PrincessKandi2014! Congratulations

Sadly, the two losing teams today… The team that came last and will be leaving this competition is @KrisStory & @Kalamity. I’m sorry but you have been eliminated from the challenge!

The team that placed second last today and will go directly into purgatory is JohnPigeon & Lucas_RFS. As always, I will contact the winners to see who they want to throw into the elimination.

Today’s order:

1st – Team 14 @Woah & @PrincessKandi2014
2nd – Team 10 @ilovepuppies135 & @fendimania
3rd – Team 3 @princesspretty & @wyatt2001
4th – Team 15 @aronjx & @mackey
5th – Team 4 @thiii & @jhoffheat
6th – Team 6 @top20fan33 & @alex_naf
7th – Team 11 @flamingjojo & @cocacola12
8th – Team 9 @ikaw0ng & @russell11
9th – Team 1 @semajdude & @maxi1234
10th – Team 8 @johnpigeon & @lucas_rfs
Last – Team 12 @krisstory & @kalamity

Back at the house…..

- The challengers decided to throw a dressup party at the house which ended up being a big one, the theme was Halloween! Ilovepuppies dressed up as a puppy!

https://imgur.com/nRJPkWJ.gif

- Ilovepuppies was flirting and hooked up with Russell11!. Thiii was also caught hooking up with Fendimania!

- A drunken fight broke out about the game an alliance between Cocacola12 and Krisstory which involved a lot of the house.

- Team 3 (PrincessPretty & Wyatt2001) & Team 14 (Woah & PrincessKandi) decided to not drink to much so they could discuss an alliance and the game moving forward as both teams have been doing above average throughout the game.
233 days 16 hours ago
AbioticSand

EPISODE 6 - ANOTHER FIGHT

The contestants enter purgatory!

Kandiprincess2014 & Woah arrived as the winners while Lucas_RFS & Johnpigeon are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge.

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena to verse the losers is ilovepuppies135 & fendimania!

The game you will be playing is ‘body of war’, each team mate will be attached to a rope at the waist with the opponent and it’s your job to get outside the circle line, first to three wins!

The winners of the elimination are….. @Lucas_RFS & @JohnPigeon! I’m sorry, that means @ilovepuppies135 & @fendimania have been eliminated from the challenge, we hope to see you in the future!

Good morning everyone, and welcome to a new day! Today’s challenge is called ‘Grab the money’. You must in your teams go and fetch a bag of money but to get there you much go through some obstacles and your opponents, team with the quickest time wins!

The winners of todays challenge is…. @Top20Fan33 & @Alex_naf! The team that came last and will go directly into the arena is…. @Semajdude & @Maxi1234. I will be in contact with the winners to see who they want to send into elimination.

Today’s order:

1st - @top20fan33 & @alex_naf
2nd - @aronjx & @mackey
3rd - @thiii & @jhoffheat
4th - @flamingjojo & @cocacola12
5th - @woah & @princesskandi2014
6th - @ikaw0ng & @russell11
7th - @princesspretty & @wyatt2001
8th - @johnpigeon & @lucas_rfs
Last - @semajdude & @maxi1234

Back at the house….

- A massive fight broke out about alliances between ikaw0ng and Mackey! Ikaw0ng hit Mackey and had to be removed from the house because of this incident. We will find out the fate of ikaw0ng at the next challenge.
233 days 16 hours ago
AbioticSand

Episode 7 - Double Elimination

Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf arrived as the winners while Semajdude & Maxi1234 are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge.

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena to verse the losers is JohnPigeon & Lucas_RFS.

The game that you will be playing tonight is called ‘Smash It’ you just run bricks up a ramp then smash them through a grate to fill up a wheelbarrow to then fill a box, first one to fill their box wins!

The winners of the challenge is JohnPigeon & Lucas_RFS! I’m sorry, that means that @semajdude & @maxi1234 have been eliminated from the Challenge, I hope to see you in the future.

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new day! First of all we are welcoming back @ikaw0ng after being removed from the house, we at the challenge do not condone violence but instead of evicting you from the challenge you will be going directly into elimination and will not participate in the challenge today!
That means tomorrows elimination is a double elimination!

Todays challenge is called ‘Battle Ball’, everyone must run down into a circle that is filled with balls, but there is only a certain amount of balls, each round two teams will be out until there is one winning team!

The winners of todays challenge is @Flamingjojo & @Cocacola12! The losers of todays challenge is @JohnPigeon & @Lucas_RFS, I’m sorry but you will be going into the elimination , you both have had a hectic season thus far! You both will go into elimination with @ikaw0ng & @russell11 and whoever wins this elimination will verse the team that the winners pick today!

Today’s order;

1st - Team 11 @flamingjojo & @cocacola12
2nd - Team 4 @thiii & @jhoffheat
3rd - Team 6 @top20fan33 & @alex_naf
4th - Team 14 @woah & @princesskandi2014
5th - Team 15 @aronjx & @mackey
6th - Team 3 @PrincessPretty & @Wyatt2001
Last - Team 8 @lucas_rfs & @johnpigeon
Disqualified - Team 9 @ikaw0ng & @russell11

We are getting close to the end everyone, thanks for the participation :)
233 days 16 hours ago
AbioticSand

Episode 8 - Plane Dive

Flamingjojo & Cocacola12 arrived as the winners while JohnPigeon & Lucas_RFS are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge.

The team that the winners have nominated to go down into the arena to verse the losers is Top20Fan33 & Alex_Naf.

The elimination we will be playing tonight is ‘Hall Brawl’ again! John & Lucas will be versing ikaw0ng & russell11 first then the winners will verse top20 and Alex.

The winners of the first elimination is…. Lucas_RFS & JohnPigeon! Now time to verse Top20 & Alex. The winners of the second elimination is…. Top20Fan & Alex_Naf!

I’m sorry, that means @ikaw0ng, @russell11, @lucas_rfs & @johnpigeon have been eliminated, you all have played one hell of a season and we hope to see you back in the future!

Good morning everyone, and welcome to a new day! In today’s challenge you will submerged into water while inside of a plane and it’s your job to get out and through the obstacles, first team out wins, last team out goes straight into elimination!

The winners of todays challenge is…. @wyatt2001 & @princesspretty! The losers of todays challenge is…. @thiii & @jhoffheat, I’m sorry but you will be going into the next elimination with the winner nominating a team to verse you!

Todays order:

1st -  Team 3 @Wyatt2001 & @princesspretty
2nd - Team 11 @Flamingjojo & @cocacola12
3rd - Team 6 @Top20Fan33 & @alex_naf
4th - Team 15 @aronjx & @mackey
5th - Team 14 @princesskandi2014 & @woah
Last - Team 4 @thiii & @jhoffheat

The house was quiet today!!! Good news or bad news?
233 days 16 hours ago
AbioticSand

Episode 9 - To The End Of The Road

@Wyatt2001 & @PrincessPretty arrived as the winners while @Thiii & @Jhoffheat are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge.

The winners of the last challenge were unable to come to an agreement on who to send down to elimination, they have nominated aronjx, mackey, top20fan33 & alex_naf. We will draw the safe sword to see who isn't going into elimination, the team that is safe is.... @top20fan33 & @alex_naf! Sorry that means @aronjx & @mackey will verse @thiii & @jhoffheat!.

The elimination is a memory and puzzle game, you must run to a box and look inside to see the answer key and run back and tell your partner, who is behind a wall what you are seeing, the first to get their puzzle correct wins the elimination.

The winners of the elimination are.... @aronjx & @mackey! I'm sorry, that means that @thiii & @jhoffheat have been eliminated from the challenge, I hope we get to see you in the future!

Good morning everyone and welcome to a new day! The final is right around the corner! You are playing 'Air Drop', you must hold onto a bar that is attached to a helicopter and then drop at the marked location and swim back to sure, fastest time wins!

%3D%3D

The winners of todays challenge is @flamingjojo & @cocacola12. The losers of todays challenge is.... @princesskandi2014 & @woah. I will contact the winners of todays challenge to see who they want to put up for elimination.

Remember, the FINAL is right around the corner. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!

Today's Order:

1st - Team 11 - @flamingjojo & @cocacola12
2nd - Team 3 @Wyatt2001 & @princesspretty
3rd - Team 15 @aronjx & @mackey
4th - Team 6 @Top20Fan33 & @alex_naf
Last - Team 14 @princesskandi2014 & @woah
233 days 16 hours ago
AbioticSand

Episode 10 - Challenge Champions

Flamingjojo & Cocacola12 arrived as the winners while PrincessKandi2014 & Woah are down in the arena as the losers of the previous challenge. This is the FINAL ELIMINATION. The team that the winners have chosen to go into elimination is @aronjx & @mackey.

The game you will be playing ‘Last Man Standing’, you must hold onto a rope that is above your head which is connected to a bucket that full with water equal to 25% of your body weight. The last person standing without their bucket dropping wins the elimination!

The winners of the elimination are….. Aronjx & Mackey! I’m sorry, that means that @princesskandi2014 & @woah have been eliminated from the challenge, I hope to see you both in the future!

THE FINAL DAY

Congratulations to the teams that a left standing, you have made it to the end, what an achievement to beat 11 others teams/22 people to get to this moment! The first final is Abiotic’s the challenge is going to be a gruelling task and is going to test you all in more ones than one. This final is going to last two days.

There is many obstacles spread out of huge distances which you will be running, ending with a mountain climb!!!

30 hours later…..

I’m standing at the top of a beautiful mountain in Cape Town, south africa waiting for the winners to approach. I can see some heads bopping up and down but I can’t make it out who they are…. Wait, we have a team approaching in a sprint as they run over the finish line.

Congratulations, you both a first champions of Abiotic’s the challenge, the winning team is…..

@flamingjojo & @cocacola12

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHALLENGE CHAMPIONS

The final order:

1st - Team 11 - @flamingjojo & @cocacola12
2nd - Team 3 - @wyatt2001 & @princesspretty
3rd - Team 6 - @top20fan33 & @alex_naf
4th - Team 15 - @aronjx & @mackey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankyou for everyone that participated it’s been so fun to write this all!! I’ve had most of this pre written then using random.org to give me a name or a team as in my document each player had a number.

I’m excited to try this out again, next season will have PRIZES for the two new challenge champions, I’m currently trying to figure out how I can get people more involved in the game especially if I’m giving out prizes

open group

ABIOTIC'S GROUP GAMES!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!