This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gameplay of how game will be played.

Topic » Gameplay of how game will be..

297 days 6 hours ago
babygirl1991
20 people enter the mansion
We will spin the wheel to see who’s safe or not safe
If your safe you will be placed into a bedroom also done by spin wheel
Unsafe people must go to a room (on tengaged group) once chosen a room you must not move to another room.
I will then do the spin wheel to see who’s safe and not safe for the roaming room targets
Locked rooms mean you’re safe and can’t be killed. Unlock rooms means you are free to be killed by the killers among the house.
Killers must pick who they want to kill/not kill (if you don’t want to kill and your a killer you’ll let me know)
After a kill has been done everyone in the house will accuse someone of being the killer.
Then we will continue all this over and over again. ❤️

A few tips on my game :

There will be advantages and disadvantages every round.
If you don’t move to a room I will place you in a room.
If you don’t accuse someone , if there is no majority the spin wheel will determine your vote.
At anytime curveballs will be thrown as an advantage and disadvantage throughout the game it can benefit you or not benefit you so be careful of your game moves. 😁

open group

Murder mystery

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!