This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3-Roun11-PutMeinaMovie~Critiques~

Topic » Season..

22 days 11 hours ago
Xyris
Mike:
Xyris:  liked the story and I felt like the songs made sense for your movie. I started off not liking the third song but as it went on I loved it. I think music-wise your package was strong. 28.5/30

Yoko:  I liked the synopsis. It seemed more like a comedy than a drama because I was laughing at the protagonist's bad luck lol first song is strong, first song I like its combination with disco and pop music. It seems nostalgic and rhythmic to me. It is a good choice to start.
Second song is not a big thing for me but works in your scene
Third song is just a good song for the end  I think you have good cinematography vision I can see this song perfectly before the credits I really enjoyed this

22/30

Danny: So… Freya Ridings won a season of my album game, I love Weekends- I love her voice. Then we go into a song with Grant, who Ive tried to get into and hes just so mehh to me, but this song was fine! The last song to me was awful. Good story overall and you picked Freya so I give you props for her! 23/30

Konoha: 27/30

Arris:
Xyris: the story was cute and I can honestly say I liked every song. The three songs gave off the same vibe and the way you ordered them was perfect. From all the submissions, this one took my mind there. MUSIC-wise I enjoyed yours the most. 30/30

Yoko: Create a story with the  jury members. LOL  That's a good move. especially if you choose very good and atmospheric songs. first song is very good. It's not my type of music for these types of challenges but you put me on a stage and that's what it's about.third song, very good choice.. solid song that I can visualize in your movie story

Second song, I think that of the three, it is the one that convinces me the least for the scene you describe, but it is on par with the musical quality of your other choices. well done

25/30

Danny: Well! Arris kinda ate this theme up, huh! He made us all into characters! So smart on his part. A great storyline too! I think that all three songs (with his descriptions of when they were played made alot of sense.) I liked all 3 songs, they each got progressively better with the final song being my favorite of the 3. 29/30

Konoha: not hes trying to do another season of xyris bachelor, 23/30

HareHere:
Xyris: Your movie and song choices were giving me Turkish or Mexican telenovela . You overall package was solid and though out 27.5/30

Yoko:  I'm confused because you have to sell me your movie and you're literally defending yourself to stay in the game. I think it's iconic LOL ok let's get to the songs and your movie about powerful women

I don't think you're presenting me with a movie. you simply chose the girl power theme and chose songs that serve vagina. It subtracts points from you because you didn't give me a movie or contextualize the songs. Regardless of that, I have no problem with you presenting only Balkan songs. I live for your participation in this game!! I live listening to this type of music all day long...it's hard to impress me but you made three good choices although you did not comply much with the slogan. You made mistakes similar to Brayden's but with songs that I liked a little more 15 /30

Danny:  I think you utilized a better singular artist than Brayden. She does show strong and confident! What i struggle with is there is a lack of story and how this would be a Romance, Drama, and a Thriller. But I could totally see this woman being the leading lady in a movie about power. 22/30

Konoha: 24/30

xcharliex:
Xyris: I like all the songs you submitted but for this theme they felt thrown together. The difference in all three took me out of that movie fantasy 23/30

Yoko: Is the first song...acceptable? a little weak for a movie The second song is a Yes. I remember very well that Lorde had a boyfriend... I think he was Asian and very thin? Everyone bullied him because the boy did not have hegemonic beauty. And all those comments seemed simply cruel to me... anyway. I love Lorde and this song is perfect for your movie

The third is a bit predictable but it works... although I expect more risk at this poin

Danny: These songs were all good. None really stood out, but none were bad. I feel like only one of them really fit the theme of the movie, and that would be The Scientist, at the end of the movie if it ends sad yet peacefully, this would be a great ending song. 19/30
for me Arris won, Brayden did the worst. the rest were pretty even.

Konoha: charlie: 18/30

Geooo:

Xyris: I can honestly say I loved your movie probably the most. The first two songs choices were beautiful and as a whole ate up the the romance genre. I love romantic movies with melancholy songs it's a weakness for me. The third song seemed a little out of place. Although I like some of Pablo's songs, this one being one of them, if felt out of place. 27.5

YOko: I think it's a good combination of songs for this story and variety. Caetano Veloso was the best choice, the rest was acceptable I hope  gurl u  wrote all that and you didn't do it with artificial intelligence!!!!

Anyways well done
21/30

Danny: I feel like this was on par with a majority of the the others. It wasn’t amazing, but wasn’t awful either. Kinda middle of the road. The story wasnt super clear, and I felt like the interpretation of the songs were used instead of a plot for the movie. i really liked the Pabllo song, the first song was good. The middle song did nothing for me. 20/30

Konoha: geoo- 22/30 mostly from the pablo song tbh

Brayden:
Xyris: submitting the same artist 3x was risky but I think it paid off . This genre of music isn’t my favorite, but I could def see how the music fits the movie. I think you played this round smart , but it was giving me music video trilogy instead of movie . 25/30

Yoko:  I'm a little angry with this because the story is already created by the band... so your creativity isn't very expansive here. firstly because the three songs are by the same band and secondly because the story has already been made so I don't see traces of your intervention or your creativity here. It's like if you asked me to create a Christmas movie with music videos and put three scenes from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Danny: Honestly, I felt uninspired by these three songs, the second song being the only one I really enjoyed! I feel like picking the same artist, while acceptable was mehh- probably because of the artist? IDK it left me wanting way more. 15/30

Konoha: brayden: 21/30

open group

Xyris's Music Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!