This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Three (Judges)

Topic » Episode Three (Judges)

60 days 19 hours ago
Harehere
Let’s hear raftinga for yours songs
60 days 19 hours ago
Harehere
Ratings my fckn autocorrect
59 days 1 hour ago
UsernameThatWasFree
I'll do critiques tonight
58 days 21 hours ago
Harehere
Yonaka

Well I love classics and this is really old one and I love it too. Also no metter how much I love classics it’s just sometimes and I am more listening modern music. I saw what others posted as well before rating

Rating 5/10

Icyz

Well I think there was been lot better songs to post here. I am not saying it’s good one but from you I expected lot lot more bcs this doesn’t hitting me like some others would . So far you been amazing in this game and get back on that way.

Rating 3/10

Diffindo

I saw one more player posted Rosalia too and he heve nice voice. But this song didn’t buy me tottaly. I wanted more.

Rating 4/10

Tswiftlover

Where is all these music hits on Spanish language. I expected everyone will be amazing on this but so far y’all didn’t buy me. I think this song need more and I expected more.

Rating 4/10

Beeemm

I love Anitta. But she have better songs even if I liked this one. I feel like if all players went with classics and hits they wouldn’t make mistake and ratings would be much more better. Or maybe it’s me who is problem tonight and maybe I am not in mood for this music idk. Sorry

Rating  6/10

JayGlezst

When this song just came out I wasn’t been blow up by it. But after some time I started to love it. I know Shakira is artist and she needed to take out her emotions trough songs. Thank you for bringing this song here from that phase of singer.

9/10

Cazweet

Well this is song I have on my everyday list and we all know Decpasito. But when I post this theme I was been I love Despacito but I will have to have Lower points bcs of start of game and we had this song once on wrong theme. Still good choice

7/10

Laura

Ok here is finally some ballade on Spanish after all songs for dance some modern dance we have something like this.

Like I don’t hate y’all’s songs but start of it I feel they are all same vibes just different text that’s how I get them.( music lately become all same )
This is nice and I enjoyed in it Laura thanks for refreshing my ears

Rating 8/10

Joaricos
Another song that have place on my everyday playlist. Great one and thanks for posting it. I enjoyed in it a lot.

Rating 9/10

Absolutely

Well I hoped for more. But after yours last round this is jump as well. I am waiting for you to shine

Rating 4/10

HumanWebjet

I loved vibe of it . And its catchy song really. But I am missing something even I don’t know what exactly. Still good choice I enjoyed.

Rating 7/10

Lukaa

Well it is addictive song. it made me made moves little bit 😂. It does have vibe.

Rating 5/10

Jojo

There is so many Spanish hits and you could deffinatly choose better one . This is not working for me honestly

Rating.   3/10

Jewcub

We have another Rosalia. But I wanted to hear songs where is whole text on Spanish. I needed that.

Rating.   3/10

Alison

It’s dance song. And I loved it but I needed more honestly. And when I compare it to others for me it’s somewhere in middle so that’s how I am gonna score it

Rating 5/10
58 days 21 hours ago
Harehere
Sadly
Pavaneli and Jason didn’t post their songs so they will be rated with 0s
58 days 21 hours ago
Harehere
Also dear players I am sorry for delay for this but I had pretty much busy weekend
58 days 17 hours ago
icyz
Im not gonna lie, I’m shocked with 3 because I love this song so much lol
57 days 21 hours ago
cazweet
Omg
57 days 20 hours ago
Laura21
Aitana ❤️
57 days 18 hours ago
UsernameThatWasFree
I'm super busy tonight, so I do not have time to write critiques. Just scores. Sorry guys.

Pavaneli and Jason_2_12: 0/10
Yonaka: 9/10
icyz: 6/10
Diffindo: 4/10
tswiftlover13: 7/10
Beeemm: 5/10
Jayglezst: 8/10
cazweet: 6/10
Laura21: 7/10
joaoricos: 8/10
Absolutely: 6/10
humanwebject1: 7/10
Lukaa: 8/10
jojo_strawberree: 8/10
Jewcub1024: 7/10
Alissonk: 7/10

Good luck to you all.
57 days 8 hours ago
Harehere
Congratulations joaoricos and JayGlezst you two are both winners. Bcs of same score now it’s time for yours decision together. You must agree who you want to send to elimination.

Pavaneli and Jason will already face elimination round.
56 days 23 hours ago
Ghostfacegangsta
I will post mine tonight! Sorry all I have been battling a sickness
56 days 22 hours ago
Harehere
AlisonK joaoricos and JayGlezst choose to sent you right to elimination round good luck

open group

WORLD SONG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!