This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [WELCOME] ™

Topic » “EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.”..

3953 days 18 hours ago
totallymicheal
Hey, hey, hey! It's been a unique journey for me, with this group - it started off as an idea, and now it's coming to life, and I don't think I could've asked for a better cast! Alright, so to get this on the road, I'm just gonna map out some stuff for you folks, and open it up for any Questions an Answers.

HOW IT'LL WORK - - The game will work like Big Brother UK - the "UK" will vote to evict their least favorite house-guest. Which, at first, will simply be the least active or less involved character.

Eventually, when it slims down to all active players, it will then become about having the more juicy storylines, as ACTUAL polls will be opened, leaving your characters subject to a vote based on how interesting their character is in terms of story line.

We will also have polls put up every once in a while about how to rock the boat in the house and make things more interesting. The first one is here: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1045/poll/channel-4-how-should-we-surprise-house-guests-96187

We also have an intro video - let me know what you think!:

Post ANY questions, comments, or concerns below!
3953 days 18 hours ago
totallymicheal
Q: "When my character has been evicted, does that mean they are gone forever?"

A: Absolutely not! This game revolves more around the drama and the plot than the actual game. The game is just where the plot lies. When your character has been "evicted", they will be moved to "sequester", where their lives will STILL be tracked on the show. If your character builds enough at sequester, it is perfectly possible that they may end up back on the show. It is ALSO possible that NEW characters may enter the game - this is a book that we're ALL writing together, we'll just have to see how it turns out.
3953 days 18 hours ago
blatastic1234
OH MY GOD THE INTRO VIDEO IS AMAZING!!!!
3953 days 14 hours ago
halcyon
This is all really fantastic. You've outdone yourself, totallymichael! :)
3953 days 13 hours ago
TAGZ14
the intro is truly amazing I cant wait..i don't mean to complain but in the intro Tyler Curtis is my character under my picture it says Daniel Groce....thats not me lol
3953 days 9 hours ago
MARIO_PLUS
WHY AM I NOT IN THE CAST I SIGNED UP?
3953 days 2 hours ago
FLYINHAWAIIAN
Lol. I'm Daniel Groce. and I love the Intro!!!!!
3952 days 22 hours ago
totallymicheal
Whoops! I'll definitely fix that - thanks for letting me know. If there are any more questions, don't be afraid to ask. We'll start as soon as everyone's clear.
3951 days 23 hours ago
Imbue
Sorry I had an overnight trip but I'm back now and ready to be active! This game seems really exciting and I know your group games are always well done.
3951 days 17 hours ago
totallymicheal
(Alright, folks, JUST got back from my college orientation trip, so, I'll be posting the new video as SOON AS I can hit the computer. I'll be posting a poll to decide when the show itself will be starting.

open group

“EYES. ON. THE. PRIZE.” [SEASON 1] ™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!