This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

About this game

Topic » About this game

3941 days 6 hours ago
Vindication
Hey everybody, I am hosting a forum version of Big Brother! Unique in design, this game will last about two weeks and I am looking for sixteen houseguests to sign up. Games held on my forums will be played anonymously, so you can't be targeted based on play from other games and it also serves as a counter measure against pre made alliances.

http://bigbrothergame.boards.net/

Every challenge has been planned already from start to finish with a mixture of them being quizzes (based on the actual game your playing), puzzles, riddles and flash games which are usually present in the POV competitions.

For now, I am just looking to grab sixteen players to play the game but I hope to turn this into a community with multiple games going on at once, being held by different mods. If your interested in playing or moderating a game yourself in the future, please visit the site, sign up and leave me a message.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you there!

open group

Big brother Quick Game (apps open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!