This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 8

Topic » Live Show 8

5211 days ago
Alex1991

Congrats to the final 5!

And now we have 2 songs and 2 theme's, the first being 'Old and New'

It's time! To face! The music!
5211 days ago
Mielz
OLD -

NEW -
5211 days ago
djs87
Ladies and Gentleman, here we have a true artist. She has moved away from her bubblegum pop origins and developed into a truly original artist. From a young girl to a confident woman, her songs have remained catchy and unique. It's Little Miss Sunshine, Rihanna!!!

OLD: Pon De Replay

NEW: Rude Boy
5211 days ago
Richpaca
Here is Elisa's old video:
The song is experimental and from her debut album released in the 90s when she was just starting her career:

Her new song is a touching song with heartfelt lyrics, demonstrating the deep songs she has gained fame for:
5211 days ago
oleary91

OLD

NEW
5210 days 23 hours ago
db1994
Old

New

Taylor has gone from being more of a Country artist to now being more pop, I think these two videos show how much Taylor has changed in the past few years.
5210 days 23 hours ago
Alex1991
There is no Judge's Choice this week, but the Judge's will still need to post their comments
5210 days 1 hour ago
Emma
Lady Gaga – I don’t know why you chose Starstruck if I’m absolutely honest, it doesn’t really show you off as an artist and it was quite dull actually. Thankfully you’ve got two songs this night, and you absolutely pulled it back with Telephone. A brilliant duet and you’ve certainly redeemed yourself in my eyes with that absolute floorfiller!

Rihanna – Love, love, love Pon de Replay. For me this is one of my absolute favourite Rihanna songs and I was glad to finally hear it, however, Rudeboy is probably my absolute least favourite Rihanna song. It’s vulgar and at times disgusting in my opinion.

Elisa – I thought your first song choice was incredible. I loved the vocal and could easily find myself listening to this over and over again. I have to say, I think I actually preferred your second song! I loved this. Had undertones of the Cranberries, which could only be a good thing. If Judge’s Choice was active, I would pick you this night.

Alicia Keys – I love the way you’ve shown light and shade with your song choices. A Woman’s Worth, probably one of the first Alicia songs I knew, and I loved it then and the love remains. Empire State of Mind is simply amazing on every possible level. I adored it in it’s entirety!

Taylor Swift – I wasn’t overly crazy about your first song – however I loved the last minute and a half or so, but you completely changed by the second song. A brilliant song choice on your part and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
5209 days 23 hours ago
Lizardwizard913
Lady Gaga – I love both songs. Whoever said that this competition is strictly vocals is ridiculous. They're both wonderful :)

Rihanna – I think Pon De Replay is quite annoying, and to be honest I didn't like Rude Boy at first, but NOW it's growing on me and I'm starting to love it. So good job! :)
Elisa – You've definitely got talent, but I need to see some edge. It's VERY apparent you can sing, and I commend you on that, but I want more entertainment. Hang in there!

Alicia Keys – I forgot about the first song! I liked it :) but I liked the second one a lot more. I think you are a top runner in this competition.

Taylor Swift – Didn't like the first song, but I love the second song =]
I also think you could give the acts a run for there money.
5209 days 22 hours ago
BlueStar
Lady GaGa - finally you made some good choices.. although I wouldnt really class Starstruck as old. Good week for you

Rihanna - woah, I forgot about this song..  think you tuly showed how much Rihanna has progressed through her career, great job and I hope your here next week.

Elisa - Final 5 <3 Im so proud of you for getting this far and I really hope you make it to the end... Your voice speaks for itself, and the lyrics in this song were jst amazing.. loved it

Alicia Keys - Loved both songs, and your voice has been incredible since the beginning... damm this week is gonna be tough

Taylor Swift - You're so cute, I can see exactly why the public are keeping you here week after week.. you go girl!
5209 days 5 hours ago
AlphaBravo
MIELZ - LADY GAGA
It's gonna be hard to critique these performance given the theme and the fact that you're not nearly mature as an artist to show a significant change over a year.
However, I did like the performances. The second one a lot more than the first.

DJS87 - RIHANNA
I'm so happy you're my final act in this competition, I think week after week we've put on amazing performances and tonight was no different at all. You looked and sounded absolutely amazing in both and you really have developed as a performer. And I think Emma needs to lighten up a bit, it's only pop music!

RICHPACA - ELISA
What a journey this competition has been for you. You've gone from a virtual unknown battling some of the most famous artists of the world to being in the final five. I really enjoyed both performance from you tonight and I've decided if Rihanna can't or doesn't win. I want you to.

OLEARY91 - ALICIA KEYS
You haven't blown me away for some weeks now. These vocals on these performances were really good, but it's just missing something. I'd like to see you back next week just to see if you can pull something new out of the bag.

DB1994 - TAYLOR SWIFT
I agree with the other judges I didn't love your first song, but then again I haven't been your biggest fan throughout this competition. Second song was way above the first, but I still feel you're the weakest act left.

open group

Tengaged X Factor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!