This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results Of Eliminations Task 1

Topic » Results Of Eliminations Task 1

5640 days 8 hours ago
Alex1991
Markiepoo is immune due to his reason
Here is how everyone bid:
phanne - 0.3
storm - 0.9
zacharyy - 1.2
punx193 - 0.4       
lilly1015 - 1.7
rtb6 - 0.8
daisy - 1.5
alyssa - 0.7
alicia86 - 0.6
2cool4school - 1
kitsuneinferno - 1.1
As no one matched bids the 3 people facing the judges are:
Zacharry
Lilly1015
Daisy
The elimination will begin later, in here you plea for the judges vote on why they should keep you, remember only one of you will be safe!
5640 days 8 hours ago
phanne
Oh No!  Good luck guys! :(
5640 days 8 hours ago
MarkiePoo
I promise I will be back into tin swing tomorrow afternoon! thanks and good luck. I cant wait to be back
5640 days 7 hours ago
KitsuneInferno
Oh my, I just barely survived elimination. :o Go, Zach!
5640 days 7 hours ago
Daisy
Awh man!  I gambled on that one and, sure enough, I was *almost* the highest.  I was hoping I was avoiding matching another's bid by going a little of 1.0. 
Best laid plans, right?
Well, onto the pleading...
Please, please, please, please, please, please...
What?  Oh, those are the type of pleads for mercy you'd like.
::blushes::
My bad.
Okay, I will post my *true* please in a few.  I would do it now, but I am at work and only had time for a little bit of my pathetic humor. :P
5640 days 7 hours ago
Daisy
*please = plead
Jeebus...
5640 days 7 hours ago
Zacharyy
Oh man i was barely nominated i thought the smartest move would have been to take high stakes so i wouldnt match anyone but it looks like nobody matched. Well i bid high and that prooves that im not afraid to take risks which is what a star should be like. I would serve tengaged well as its star because i keep it real and im not afraid of being hated.
-kthanxbai

open group

Tengaged's Next Star 3: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!