This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A suggestion! re blogs.

Topic » A suggestion! re blogs.

5682 days 9 hours ago
Jubbzy
The ability to delete your own comments that you write on someone elses blog would be nice, I'm sure we had it once before..then it went?
But yes, that would be nice.
5682 days 9 hours ago
Richpaca
My self appointed congess of me and Nicola Roberts disagree with this, so your suggestion will not be mailed to Randomize. You cannot mail it top him yourself because you are not in the congress of myself and Nicola Roberts. I'm sorry.

No really, that would be cool!
5682 days 9 hours ago
Jubbzy
Well, I shall the first lady of Tengaged, Phillip Schofield, and he shall have a recount, then it shall go forward into the house of lords, where the king, and all his horses shall do a merry vote.
5682 days 9 hours ago
Richpaca
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise who you were! Well ask Natasha Hamilton as she is the horse, you know, the important one. She actually makes all the decisions.
5682 days 4 hours ago
PopBelly
LOL!! You guys are hilarious. Anyway, I would love to be able to delete my own comments because I am a total asshat.
5682 days 4 hours ago
PopBelly
Okay... that last bit about the asshat-ness was from Nutmeg, not me, she's trying to take over my computer.
5682 days 3 hours ago
Chiku
Which would be a good example of why blog or forum comments would need to be deleted.

At least with blogs, maybe it should be like with ning, where they have 15 minutes to edit or delete a comment?
5681 days 22 hours ago
Richpaca
Seriously though, I agree with this point :)
5681 days 21 hours ago
imxrated93
I think better than deleting we can edit the post or liked CHIKU's idea of having a limit time in which we can edit or delete the comment in the BLOG
5681 days 20 hours ago
peenk
I like the idea with the time limit thing.
5681 days 10 hours ago
Nutmeg
Sometime's I don't realise my comment is stupid until after 15 minutes though.... Lol, j/k.

open group

Suggestion Box

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!