This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor as a game too!

Topic » Survivor as a game too!

5695 days 6 hours ago
Pogo11
We could enroll in Surivor games and Big Brother games. So people can choose which one they want to enroll in. Surivor games could go like this: There's 8 people per tribe and the least active tribe goes to tribal council where they vote out a player. It will keep going like that until there's 10 people left then there's a merge. Then theres indivisual immunities and people get voted out and there's a jury to decide who wins.
5695 days 5 hours ago
Jubbzy
Nice idea, but a bit too complicated.
5695 days 5 hours ago
peenk
I'd really like for the official Tengaged games to stay as Big Brother only.  We already have a million groups with their own version of other reality game shows..  if people want to play Survivor, then they can have a personal group.   I guess I'm a bit of traditionalist.  Tengaged was originally created as an online Big Brother game, so why should the whole concept be changed?
5695 days ago
Pogo11
Well, can't it still be both. I respect you opinion peenk, but people like you for example can play Big Brother and other people could play surivor. You don't get karma in the group survivor games and sometimes there slow moving. I don't know, it just would be nice to have a new game to play. I'm ok with a Big Brother game, but make the rules a little different. We need something new here at tengaged. Like the new casting games were cool, now we need something else.
5694 days 23 hours ago
peenk
Well, I'm sure these new creations take time.  And I'm pretty sure there are future changes and new twists to the Big Brother games in store.  It's kind of unfair for you to say "the new casting games were cool, now we need something else."  Come on.  He just released it not too long ago.  Patience is a virtue.  Many of us were playing the same games for a long time before any changes were made.  I do understand boredom though.. but that's why there are TONS of game groups available for people out there based on other shows.  :)  But that's just my two cents.  :P
5694 days 23 hours ago
Jubbzy
The thing is, the new casting game is like that as it is, because soon, it will be the sort of "welcome lounge" game.
the first game...CASTINGS.
then there will be more games sprouting off from that, not just rookies and stars..a survivor game would confuse the algo methinks.
5694 days 6 hours ago
Pogo11
Ok well thanx for your opinions peenk and Jubbzy. And I know the casting games came out not too long ago but I was thinking more allong the lines of like changing rookies a little too.
5694 days 1 hour ago
peenk
Oh Rookies is getting a change here very soon.  It's getting a jury!  :)  It'll be neat to see how that goes.
5693 days 22 hours ago
Pogo11
Really? Oh that's cool!
5693 days 22 hours ago
Jubbzy
Jury will be here in a week! :) :)
or so.
5693 days 19 hours ago
Pogo11
Can't wait!

open group

Suggestion Box

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!