This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Report feature

Topic » Report feature

5681 days 11 hours ago
Jubbzy
So Randomize doesn't get 2395823634 people saying THIS PERSONS BEING MEAN, when he has more pressing things to do, theres a a report button/box whatever, and they all go to a certain place, and a moderator can sort them out quickly.
bleh, I could go on, but you get the gist, just a REPORT FEATURE of some sort.
5681 days 11 hours ago
Chiku
Like maybe on their profile page? along with reason for banning?
5681 days 10 hours ago
PopBelly
Yeah, because I don't think Randomize will actually respond to people saying "THIZ C0W IZ BEIN MEANZ 2 MI & DEY IZ A CHEATAH!"... lol.
Report feature would be good.
5680 days 11 hours ago
Jubbzy
yep, it would be a button next to add friend, REPORT USER or summat, and then you submit your report.
that way, they can be categorised easy via USER, and bypass mailing randomize.
then we can cut down on the bad energy on this site :)
5679 days 21 hours ago
Richpaca
Love it
5679 days 19 hours ago
peenk
I like that, but he really would have to be properly staffed to handle it.  I'm pretty sure implementing something like that would cause a huge growth in 'reporting' people than there already is.  I used to admin at another game site, and the volume of bogus votes in games are ridiculous.  Some might have genuine concerns, others might just be retaliating to petty bickering amongst themselves, others might do it for fun, others would do it to see what happened, etc.  But yeah, with something like this it would definitely promote reporting and I'm fairly sure that the frequency of reports would rise drastically.  Implementing something like this would have to have a solid structure and discipline plan to go along with it.  I don't know how many emails Randomize gets on this stuff...  but if it's becoming a problem, he should definitely look into getting a good process for it.  Nice suggestion.
5679 days 17 hours ago
Jubbzy
I've heard he gets alot.
and from last nights "cancer" thing.
It would be better if they all went to one place and categorised, cos that would sure as hell messy to watch, let alone moderate.
5679 days 9 hours ago
tyleror
i am reporting innovative for posting links to his games where they dont belong!
5679 days 1 hour ago
Jubbzy
errrm...well fine?

open group

Suggestion Box

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!