This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My suggestions - I blogged them and Jubbzy pointed me here.

Topic » My suggestions - I blogged..

5535 days 18 hours ago
EvilMinx
Here are the two things I have come up with so far - I blogged this first coz I didnt know we had a suggestion box group but now I do, so here they are!

1) Games to be left open for a couple of minutes after the finals close (and indeed for evictees to have a last word before they leave) so that we can say goodbye to our fellow housemates and congratulate them on a game well played etc. It would add to the whole reality tv spirit of the occasion. Davina doesnt show up and yank you out by the hair - you get some time to "say your goodbyes" before shes coming to get you.

2) A "report this post as offensive" button on each post - so that moderators can be instantly alerted to any problem posts. I appreciate this could be open to misuse - but it would give the ability to locate immediately any really serious problems and act on them. Guidelines for use of this button would have to be set in stone and people made aware of them.
5535 days 18 hours ago
EvilMinx
Oh, I just thought of another one.

Players who are banned for misuse of terms of service to NOT continue to be monitored by the algo and to recieve a big fat excluded automatically. I was in a game recently and two players were permabanned for inappropriate content - but stayed in the game for several days - despite being banned from Day 1. It is unfair on players who are abiding by the rules to lose out on ranking places to people who will either spawn a multiple and cause more trouble, or who will never have access to their accounts again.

That'll do for now, thankyou for your consideration :)
5535 days 9 hours ago
babes
great ideas there  =)
5532 days 21 hours ago
EvilMinx
Ohhh, heres another one :)

Algoed out people to take LOWER place in the rankings than evicted by vote people. If you get Algoed, its usually coz you have been inactive / and or have much negativity about your posting. More often than not though, its inactivity. Quite often I see an algoed person whos not been on for a day or longer - get a higher rank than someone whos been voted out - but has been very active. That doesnt seem so fair.

open group

Suggestion Box

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!