This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

What after Black Colour Card? [ I have an suggestion! ]

Topic » What after Black Colour Card?..

5521 days 21 hours ago
imxrated93
Well I have always thought of Reputations Points but never came up with anything what it will be like but today this all just came with a bang :D

After Black LeveL we can have a Shop Opened to exchange T$ with Reputation points and then with those Rep. Points we can buy Different STARS/Twinkles of different colour each having it's own specialty!

Also there can be Badges too or Cups? This will have a a lot of varieties for use of T$ and then a  new things Rep. Points + badges + Twinkles! :D

A image of those Twinkles can be seen in the blog and also they can be used for giving T$ to another Tengager or making group or enrolling in games at less T$ or in many more ways. SO what you think about this and also what all can we use of these Twinkles?
There can also be a Wall of Fame for those who helped the most with these Twinkles or having most Badges etc.

SOURCE : http://www.tengaged.com/blog/imxrated93/39188/what-after-black-level-i-have-suggestion
5398 days 19 hours ago
Mini
Good Idea

open group

Suggestion Box

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!