This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules and Gameplay

Topic » Rules and Gameplay

4312 days 6 hours ago
Snake
The rules and game play are really easy to understand.

Basic Game play:

Big Brother Holiday Season 6 will be played using the Big Brother USA style. Each round there will be an HoH, 2 nominees, PoV, and an eviction.... unless stated otherwise.

That's pretty much it for the game play. Everything else is all up to you on how to play the game.

Rules:

I'm very lenient about the rules, just don't push my buttons :)

Activity - look, I know most of you have lives outside of Tengaged, so I understand if you will miss a few of the challenges... just tell me beforehand so I know that you won't make it.

For this season, you can not make a challenge 3 times without a punishment. BUT YOU MUST TELL ME IN ADVANCED.

If you do miss a challenge, and not tell me here's how it will go:
1st miss - No consequences, just be careful.
2nd miss - You must sit out of the next HoH Competition.
3rd miss - You will be removed from the game.

Cheating - don't do it. Don't photoshop your score for an arcade game, I'll be able to tell and you will be punished.

1st time - Disqualified from the current competition and will not play in the next HoH Competition.
2nd time - Removed from the game.

If you have any questions, or think I am forgetting to address something, please tell me.

Thanks,
Snake
4312 days 6 hours ago
jacknick
kay

open group

Survivor Holiday (S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!