This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TWENTY4SE7EN SIGNUPS

Topic » TWENTY4SE7EN SIGNUPS

5601 days 5 hours ago
Blaqk
Welcome to the 4th season of Se7en - this time it's totally different.
---
The Games Begin February 15, 2009

Name:
Honest Activity Level:

By filling out this application I (Tengaged Name Here) understand that this game is beginning February 15, 2009 at 7PM (EST) and I (Tengaged Name Here) promise to be present & active during the beginning of the game all the way until my eviction. I (Tengaged Name Here) also understand this game will be a continuous 24 hours game.
Signed (Tengaged Name Here)
5601 days 5 hours ago
IAmPaxton
Aw man.  I work that day so I can't play.
5601 days 5 hours ago
Blaqk
It's alright. Maybe next time.
5601 days 5 hours ago
IAmPaxton
Yes, I'll be watching for the next season.  Hope you have a great game!
5601 days 5 hours ago
Blaqk
Thanks bud
5601 days 4 hours ago
coolghost
Name:coolghost
Honest Activity Level: i am usually active, and for this game i will sure be highly active
Color Level:yellow

By filling out this application I coolghost understand that this game is beginning February 15, 2009 at 7PM (EST) and I coolghost promise to be present & active during the beginning of the game all the way until my eviction. I coolghost also understand this game will be a continuous 24 hours game.

Signed coolghost
5601 days 4 hours ago
Blaqk
Thank you coolghost.
5601 days 4 hours ago
Darren
Name:Darren
Honest Activity Level: active whne i think i need to be =D
Color Level: lite green
5601 days 4 hours ago
Darren
By filling out this application I (Darren) understand that this game is beginning February 15, 2009 at 7PM (EST) and I (Darren) promise to be present & active during the beginning of the game all the way until my eviction. I (Darren) also understand this game will be a continuous 24 hours game.
Signed (Darren)
5601 days 4 hours ago
Darren
BRING IT
5601 days 4 hours ago
Darren
might have to change computers a few times lol
5601 days 3 hours ago
Blaqk
Lol, it's alright & Thank You Darren
5601 days 2 hours ago
tommyg
Name:tommyg
Honest Activity Level:about 5-6 hours on skewl days
Color Level:orange

By filling out this application I tommyg understand that this game is beginning February 15, 2009 at 7PM (EST) and I tommyg promise to be present & active during the beginning of the game all the way until my eviction. I tommyg also understand this game will be a continuous 24 hours game.
Signed tommyg
5601 days 1 hour ago
Blaqk
Thank you TommyG
5601 days ago
Renegades
Sorry Blaqk I cant play on the 15th. It is a Thursday and I am at my dads house.
Hope I can play next time!
5601 days ago
Blaqk
It's the 15th of February, which makes that a Sunday. ;)

open group

Twenty4Se7en

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!