This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T6: Big Red Button!

Topic » T6: Big Red Button!

5044 days 20 hours ago
NerdyBones
SCORES 2257/800
David 1183
Snake 418
2cool4school 204
Realitynerd 179
DanielKing 138
Pgcool 135

You finally passed a task! You got 1457 extra seconds, so you get 146 extra HP, and puts you at 195 HP total.
Also, DanielKing has returned into the game!
--------------
T6: The Big Red Button!
You have survived Nerdy's brainstorm, but you still can't see what's wrong with him yet. Suddenly, a huge red button pops out of nowhere.
Immediately you pressed it, and just as quickly, you regretted it. You have just unleashed the fury of the Red Button!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
You have been divided by your scores in the last challenge. David, Snake and 2cool are team A, Realitynerd, Daniel and Pgcool are Team B.
One member from each Team must step up and send me his team's answers to the questions below.

-If both teams get all 10 right, you're all safe and get 50 extra HP, AND the players who stepped up will also safe at the next elimination.

-If one Team gets all 10 right and the other doesn't, you will lose half your HP, but nobody will be eliminated. Also, the player who stepped up and got all right is safe at the next elimination.

-If both teams get at least 1 wrong, you lose half your HP, and one of the two players that stepped up will be ELIMINATED!

The game: http://www.arcadecabin.com/play/the_big_red_button.html

How many times had you (correctly) pressed when...
1. The button started talking about Plan B?
2. The button asked you if you liked cartoons?
3. The world exploded?
4. The button started talking upside down?
5. The button started moving?
6. The evil laugh began?
7. The button whistled?
8. The button asked you what your favorite letter was?
9. You made Hell explode?
10. The whole thing started all over again?

Mail me your answers!

You have 14 hours!

GO!
5044 days 18 hours ago
realitynerd
i hate that thing
5044 days 13 hours ago
2cool4school
i'd have to nope in doing that tbh
5044 days 13 hours ago
2cool4school
hope*
5044 days 11 hours ago
Snake
I'll do it. (for Team A)
5044 days 9 hours ago
pgcool
Ugh i think id do horrible...
5044 days 8 hours ago
realitynerd
I stepped up last time

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!