This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Elimination Results + Flash Forward: Final Challenge!

Topic » Final Elimination Results +..

5022 days 11 hours ago
NerdyBones
VOTES
12 DanielKing + 3 (penalty)= 15 ELIMINATED
8 Pgcool ELIMINATED
5 David
3 2cool4school
2 Realitynerd

This leaves us with a Final 4 ofSnake, David, 2cool4school and realitynerd, who were the true heros and survived till the end, saving Nerdy from the Chenbot's attacks.

There were supposed to be 2 more challenges, but since my laptop just commited suicide (so I can't get online for as long as I used to) and also since nobody gives a crap about this season anymore (lol), we're flashing forward all the way to the Final Challenge: Fame Whores!
-------------------
Final Challenge: You 4 have finally made it: You got to Nerdy's brain, beat the Chenbot, healed Nerdy and got the crap out (you actually went out of Nerdy's body with his crap... too bad we couldn't have that challenge).

So now, a book's been written about your adventures inside Nerdy. It was later adapted into a trilogy of movies and a TV series, which all equals to LOTS OF MONEY! But as always, there's one person who steals the spotlight, and that could be you!

So, get as many people as you can to vote for you in this poll to win:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1125/poll/and-winner-wtf-22-is-30314

But, as we all know, if your fello fame whores talk crap about you, youu just can't be the most popular one... So, all 15 players can vote in this poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1125/poll/who-do-you-want-lose-wtf-22-30315

Whoever gets the most votes there CANNOT win this season. So even if you got the most votes in the first poll, if you also get the most in the second one, YOU CAN'T WIN!
5022 days 10 hours ago
2cool4school
:(((
GL guys
5022 days 10 hours ago
David
Nerdy, am I right in saying this would have ended with the "great mighty poo" making an appearance?
5022 days 8 hours ago
realitynerd
Good luck, guys :)
Congrats on making Final 4!
5021 days 23 hours ago
NerdyBones
Yes David, the almighty Great Mighty Poo would have made an appearance. The next challenge was supposed to be a live game show hosted by the Chenbot, where you would answer questions about this season's story, and then after that, you would have had to exit Nerdy's body with his poop, where the Great Mighty Poo would have had his revenge.

Forgot to say, 4 more hours and the poll closes!

open group

WTF Show! (Prize for winner)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!