This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #7

Topic » Veto Ceremony #7

5621 days 4 hours ago
TheGame60289
Congrats to Cool for winning this weeks veto. HE can now chose to use the veto on himself or msbd.. or not to use it at all. Please hold your veto ceremony now:
5621 days 2 hours ago
cool
wooo well im sory msbd but i did win it and i am on the block so for those great reasons in my book i choose to use the power of veto on my self
5621 days 2 hours ago
TheGame60289
okay so now that cool has decided to use the veto on himself, imxrated is now forced to put up a replacement nominee:
5621 days 2 hours ago
cool
this is what i thought was gona happen im xrated wins veto i get voted out  u know i shouldnt even have won today i was at the mall and i went in the lap top store to check this so i decided to try at veto and i was 1 point away from winning but i had to go to my movie and when i got to my movie i said to my friend to go in the movie with out me and ill come back so i ran to the store and won veto i was so happy wooooo im sorry for grayson and kp
5620 days 21 hours ago
TheGame60289
imxrated has decided to replace cool with Kp

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!