This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HoH compitition #9 Part 3

Topic » HoH compitition #9 Part 3

5609 days 9 hours ago
TheGame60289
This is the final part to the last HoH compitition. I will ask you guys several questions about this game. The person with the most correct answers or first with all the corrects answers wins. You only get one guess at your answers. So once you PM your answers it is final. Here are your question:
>
1. We started out this game with 14 players, now the players board is only showing 13. Who is the one person missing from the players that was actually voted out?
2. Who was the first player evicted from the game that I evicted for inactivity and was replaced by Imxrated?
3. Who was wccats best friend in the house? (she stated in one of the blogs in this group)
4. What is my birthday? (I stated it in a game)
5. Who was the first person voted out in the top ten of this game?
6. Who eliminated themselved because of the stars game? (Which pisses me off since i said during sign-ups that if your going to be in stars, dont sign up unless you wont chicken out!)
7. Who are the two contestants that got to be Co-HoH together?
8. I stated one of my favorite BB USA players somewhere in this game. Who is it?
5608 days 20 hours ago
TheGame60289
Thanks for your answers cool.. now im just waiting for grayson
5608 days 4 hours ago
cool
wow i answerd first
5608 days 2 hours ago
Grayson10001
I sent mine in today, so I bet we get results tonight. 
Best of luck, cool! :)
5608 days ago
TheGame60289
1. Facebook
2. Wccats05 (not just wccats, thats a whole different person)
3. Keesha
4. June 2nd
5. Pogo because jenuine was elinated for inactivity
6. Richpaca
7. Blaqk and KP
8. Evil Dick
5608 days ago
TheGame60289
so Cool with three right you are the last HoH
5607 days 20 hours ago
Grayson10001
Good work, Cool!

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!