This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction Ceremony #9

Topic » Eviction Ceremony #9

5613 days 4 hours ago
TheGame60289
Cool you are the final HoH. As the final HoH you get the decision of who you want to be the last person evicted. Please state her your eviction ceremony along with a speech:
5612 days 23 hours ago
Grayson10001
It's been a fun ride with you both, and like I said before, I'm glad I got to make it to the final 4 with both of you and ImXrated. :)
----
I'm pretty sure I will be evicted because of what went down in the first part of this HoH competition and Cool's current opinion of me, but I do hope we remain friends.
----
Cool:  After some thought, I chose to not fully participate in this last competition, because it seems like winning this game would mean a lot to you.  And I didn't know a better way to show you that your friendship was more important to me than this game, other than have you win HoH, eliminate me, and earn a place in the finals.  I feel like my words were falling on deaf ears, so hopefully my actions will speak for themselves.
----
Msbd:  Good game and well played. It will be nice to see two friends in the final two! I hope we keep in touch after the game and good luck in the finals!
5612 days 9 hours ago
Msbd23
Okay So i'm nominated and that's okay.
---
This is Just a game, I just wanted to show you guys what eveeryone's been doing and In real life I wouldn't have told anyone about that stuff, this is on the internet so i like to have fun while I play.
---
Winning this however isn't the most needed thing to me right now, no one spoke, not too manyy people formed alliaces, and this game didn't have the best chllanges lol. So if someone wants to win it more than I do, you should go ahead in the finals.
---
Unless there is some type of money prize, IN WHICH CASE PLEASE TAKE ME
---
Gray and I we are still cool and hopefully really good friends, winning this game, its not worth losing a friend.
---
Cool, we're cool, if u believe u r gonna win by taking me, go for it.
I would like it if there was some prize involved!
---
But yeah this game is just a game, it doesn't matter too much of who wins or loses, just play the game and have fun with it
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Msbd23/17204/leaving-tengaged-bit
---
Msbd23
5612 days 8 hours ago
cool
well i have to say i am really happy to get this far and i thought about who i would rather want to see in the final 2 alot and who has played a better game and the qualities of some one and i have decided
5612 days 8 hours ago
cool
i vote to evict msbd23
5612 days 8 hours ago
TheGame60289
okay msbd please pick up you bags and exit the house

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!