This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Commercial: Starting February 1st

Topic » Season 2 Commercial: Starting..

5588 days 14 hours ago
TheGame60289
Season two will be all about keeping secrets and lieing your way through. When everyone starts this game, I will be giving everyone a secret that they can not go against. For ex. I could tell Bob when I choose him to be a player, that he will automatically be in the final two no matter what happens and he must keep this a secrets. However I will not that! When you are eliminated from the game I will be be revealing your secret to all of your house guest. Now I am in the process of trying to get a reward for this season so I hope I can. Lets keep our fingers crossed that Jubbzy will pick this group for a prize group. I will be starting applications next Sunday the 25th. Also at this time I do not want any repeats from last season. If I do not get enough applications then I will start acception applications from last season. Okay hope everyone is thinking about applying for my next season. Cant wait to see all your applications and dont forget to tell your friends about this group!
5585 days 1 hour ago
TheGame60289
Applications start in 1 week!!

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!