This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2

5655 days 11 hours ago
TheGame60289
Since Imxrated had just joined the game and hasn't really been able to get to know anyone yet, I will give everyone till 4pm today to tell him why you should not be nominated.  At 4pm Imxrated may give his speech and reveal his two nominees.  Goodluck houseguest!
5655 days 8 hours ago
Richpaca
Oooh ok!
My speech is.. nominate whoever you like, its totally up to you, umm if that ends up being me ---> :(
Good to have you in the game! :D
5655 days 3 hours ago
Jenuine
take it what it's worth, you shouldn't nominate me because you don't want to nominate me. if you do, then that's your choice.
5655 days 3 hours ago
Pogo11
Uhhh, I don't really know what to say, lol. I'm bad at these speeches. Well, I would say nominate whoever you like, along with rich. Maybe the inactives though so we can make this game more fun, but it is your final decision, so goodluck with it! :D
5655 days 2 hours ago
kpelletier09
It's your choice who you want to nominate. :) I'll be fine either way. Good luck!
5655 days 2 hours ago
Blaqk
You can choose who every you like. =P
5655 days 2 hours ago
Msbd23
Yeah same as Blaqk, nominate anyone you feel like nominating
5655 days ago
KitsuneInferno
Nominate whoever you'd like, just not me. XP
5654 days 17 hours ago
cool
when is nominations
5654 days 16 hours ago
facebook
as everyone else just stated u can nominate anyone u like and hopefully u will let me have a little longer of a stay in this game
5654 days 11 hours ago
TheGame60289
Imxrated has PM me his nominations...
5654 days 11 hours ago
TheGame60289
Brenn and Mini you are nominated.. Goodluck on the veto!
5653 days 21 hours ago
Blaqk
Good luck Brenn & Mini
5653 days 16 hours ago
Brenn
Thanks, it sucks to be nominated.

open group

Big Brother Season 2: House Of Lies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!