This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Want to be a guest host?

Topic » Want to be a guest host?

5584 days 3 hours ago
Genevere
We are so excited and pleased that Tengaged Radio has been such a sucess. It has come to our attention that several people would like to be apart of the show. If this sounds like you keep reading! If you have something to say or an interview that needs to be done please do it! Submit your recorded segment to Lockie and we will review it and play it on the radio! This will be a long standing and on going practice and we hope EVERYONE that has something interesting to say takes advantage. Here is the disclaimer thingymabob ... While credit will be given for any recordings used on the radio ALL submited recording become property of Tengaged Radio. We resevere the right to edit any recording that will be played. With that said, you will always be included in this process.
5584 days 2 hours ago
BbDamian
I'd join but, I never have privacy in my home D;, my apartment is to small so I do not think I'd be able to guest host any time soon. Thanks for the offer though ;]
5582 days 10 hours ago
dramallama56
Yeah I'll be doing this. See my thread about "noob of the week"
5582 days 6 hours ago
metslover7675
you should have a segment about "Names in the news" Like the people who caused drama, or the name that always appears in a blog!
5580 days ago
Halio88
ill try just tell me what to do :D
5577 days 3 hours ago
AndyShields
I'd love to be a guest host, but maybe for the friday show? Unless it;s pre recorded that I could definitely do for either show... But then... Idk what kinda segment I could do LOL!
5429 days 23 hours ago
cherries
Yes because I would love to give information about my group!!!
It will be great to get my group Big Sister more popular
5199 days 19 hours ago
lemon5029
:(
5144 days 10 hours ago
Kahili
I definitely want to be a guest host.  I want to be the one that dishes about drama in the Tengaged world
4964 days 2 hours ago
tannerandkaleb
I DO!!!!! :)
3812 days 11 hours ago
NerdBird44
I do... 1771 days later... Cx
3805 days 17 hours ago
jessjessx
Lol nerdbird
3082 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
:0

open group

Tengaged Radio

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!