This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guys signup

Topic » Guys signup

5611 days 19 hours ago
Selena142
First name:
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:
activity:
5611 days 8 hours ago
imxrated93
X Rated
am a very nice & humble person
ACTIVITY you mean activeness on this site then am very active & if you mean by HOBBIES i love playing football tennis & cricket and also a lot on net! :)
5609 days ago
Lexxu
Lexxu
Because you love me already :D:D:D haha
i am very active
5609 days ago
Selena142
i do love u Lexxu lol
ur so Lexxulicious!!
5608 days 23 hours ago
Lexxu
lol
thank you!!!
<33
5592 days 4 hours ago
Zacharyy
First name:Zachary
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: because we both love twilight and im a nice guy
activity: very
5592 days 2 hours ago
crazyj11
First name:jordan
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:cause i am cool
activity:really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really active
5583 days 15 hours ago
EaZiE
First name: EaZiE
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: because u deserve to have MY love...SO FAR!
activity:very
5581 days 2 hours ago
chrop
First name:chris
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: cuz am not a player, am nice, honest and am gd at sports (dunno, just joined cuz me m8 told me to)
activity:VERY on tus,wed,ths
kinda on friday,saterday
sunday,monday about an hour
5550 days 4 hours ago
bddarcangelo
First name:Brando
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love: cuz baby i got everything you need, you just sit back and relax and we'll have the time of our lives
activity:daily
5414 days 21 hours ago
Thyais
First name:Tyler(Thyais)
why you should be picked and why you deserve to have my love:i feel like i got a lot of love to give and i feel like u could use a guy like me in ur life
activity:ALOT, im addicted

open group

Double Shot At Love With Justice&Selena

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!